Thread: If Your not watching/listening to Michael Malice's "Your Welcome" Podcast...

If Your not watching/listening to Michael Malice's "Your Welcome" Podcast...

...You should be:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5t...4Gib5Xw/videos

A good start:

You. Are. Welcome!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Is it kid friendly-ish? I'm looking for something to listen to on the way to school.

Quote Originally Posted by FunkBuddha View Post
    Is it kid friendly-ish? I'm looking for something to listen to on the way to school.
    If you're not comfortable with language, no. He and his guests will use adult language - it's not littered, but it's not prohibited.

Really it depends on the guest. Michael will use adult language, but not generously.

I should have added to the OP:

Michael is an anarchist, but his anarchism is not the object of this podcast. It does come up, but he is a great interviewer. He is funny, sardonic, and ironic. His guests span the political and cultural spectrum. He's not afraid to argue with his guests, but he does so in a very respectful and thoughtful manner. On those terms I aspire to him.

Ask him about Palestine and see how he tries avoid giving a straight answer. Dude's a zionist when it comes to Israel.