Thread: With Little Fanfare, William Barr Formally Announces Orwellian Pre-Crime Program

With Little Fanfare, William Barr Formally Announces Orwellian Pre-Crime Program

With Little Fanfare, William Barr Formally Announces Orwellian Pre-Crime Program
    A recent memorandum authored by Attorney General William Barr announced a new “pre-crime” program inspired by “War on Terror” tactics and is set to be implemented next year.

https://www.mintpressnews.com/willia...rogram/262504/

Last Wednesday, U.S. Attorney General William Barr issued a memorandum to all U.S. attorneys, law enforcement agencies and top ranking Justice Department officials announcing the imminent implementation of a new “national disruption and early engagement program” aimed at detecting potential mass shooters before they commit any crime.

Per the memorandum, Barr has “directed the Department [of Justice] and the FBI to lead an effort to refine our ability to identify, assess and engage potential mass shooters before they strike.” The Attorney General further described the coming initiative, slated to be implemented early next year, as “an efficient, effective and programmatic strategy to disrupt individuals who are mobilizing towards violence, by all lawful means.” More specific information about the program is set to follow the recent memorandum, according to Barr, though it is unclear if that forthcoming document will be made public.

Barr also requested that those who received the memorandum send their “best and brightest” to a training conference at FBI headquarters this coming December where the DOJ, FBI and “private sector partners” will prepare for the full implementation of the new policy and will also be able to provide “new ideas” for inclusion in the program. ...............

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Bump

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Real nice.

To overcome the resistance by some private companies — who do not want to renege on their right to privacy by giving the government backdoor access to their devices — and American consumers, Barr tellingly anticipated “a major incident may occur at any time that will galvanize public opinion on these issues.” Shortly after this speech, several mass shootings, including one at an El Paso Walmart took place, which again brought the issue to the forefront of political discourse.

As MintPress reported at the time, Barr’s uncanny prediction and a litany of other oddities related to the El Paso shooting left many answered questions about the FBI’s foreknowledge of the event. In addition, the tragedy did appear to serve as the very “galvanizing” event that Barr had anticipated, as the solution offered by President Trump in the wake of the shootings was the creation of a government backdoor into encryption as well as calling for the very pre-crime system Barr formally announced just last week.

9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Precursor to MAGA red flag laws?
    Its got all the BOR wrecking bells and whistles and then some. A Patriot Act/ red flag hybrid.

Trump needs to come out and say hes against this.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Do you think that is going to happen?
    "The Patriarch"

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Do you think that is going to happen?
    Probably not, but we need to at least hear his opinion on it.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Probably not, but we need to at least hear his opinion on it.
    He appears to be much more concerned about oil in Syria than the civil rights of Americans.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by tommyrp12 View Post
    Its got all the BOR wrecking bells and whistles and then some. A Patriot Act/ red flag hybrid.
    What is BOR?
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    What is BOR?
    Its short for Bill of Rights.

Calvin Coolidge

This dovetails nicely with Trump's expanded militarization of local police. It's almost as if there were an overall plan or something. But that couldn't be, could it?
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by tommyrp12 View Post
    Real nice.
    Coming False Flag? Is he in on it? Does he make money on it? Bet your sweet ass he is and does!
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

@29:20

https://www.chicagotribune.com/polit...w2y-story.html
    And my administration is also addressing the vile acts of mass violence. We’ve seen some incredible police officers doing some incredible work recently. A few weeks ago, Attorney General Barr sent a letter to all law enforcement agencies announcing that he will lead an effort across the government to use the most proven methods of fighting terrorism and violent crime to “identify, assess, and engage potential mass shooters” before those shooters strike. (Applause.)
    Last edited by tommyrp12; 10-29-2019 at 10:38 AM.

He's Not.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

It's almost like all of this "surge" stuff and Pre-Crime Operation and whatnot are related.

Naaa couldn't be. Trump is Making America Great Again, not emulating Nazi Germany.

Oh wait, didn't Hitler claim he was going to Make Germany Great Again by throwing bunches of people into prison camps?
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

BUMP.
    Last edited by tommyrp12; 10-30-2019 at 10:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    It's almost like all of this "surge" stuff and Pre-Crime Operation and whatnot are related.

Naaa couldn't be. Trump is Making America Great Again, not emulating Nazi Germany.

Oh wait, didn't Hitler claim he was going to Make Germany Great Again by throwing bunches of people into prison camps?
    Don't be thick.

Trump's only going to go after the bad people, obviously...

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    Don't be thick.

Bad hombres. iirc.

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    Don't be thick.

It is clearly part of the plan to take out the Deep State tentacles. 50D chess.

I know we're mostly making light of it but if any of us old-timers suddenly stop posting altogether, that's the sign that $#@!'s going sideways. The only time I believe what Trump says is when he promises to ratchet up police state measures.

@dannno @Swordsmyth

What is this?
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by kcchiefs6465 View Post
    @dannno @Swordsmyth

What is this?
    Not good.

We'll see if it goes anywhere.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment