Thread: Minnesota: Drag Queen Flashes Crotch To Kids At Library Story Hour

Exclamation Minnesota: Drag Queen Flashes Crotch To Kids At Library Story Hour

Minnesota: Drag Queen Flashes Crotch To Kids At Library Story Hour

https://thewashingtonstandard.com/mi...ry-story-hour/

The Washington Standard / October 27, 2019

We recently reported on a Drag Queen doing a strip tease for some kids at a library reading in King County, Washington.

That was seemingly only the beginning…

…and somewhat minor compared to this.

Now a Drag Queen in Minnesota has actually flashed her/his/its crotch to a bunch of unsuspecting children in Minnesota.

To quote Pulpit and Pen’s photo caption, “Blurred for your protection. But if you’re wondering, that dude ain’t a lady.”

It Appears That Pulpit And Pen Broke The Story On October 22, But It Is Only Now Hitting Some Other Media Outlets.

A “drag queen” has given children more than their parents bargained for when they sat their little ones in front of the man to learn something at their local library. What the children learned, they might not have been prepared for.

The homosexual ‘Christian’ journalist, Jonathan Merritt, defended Drag Queen library storytimes while on Fox News, claiming that “they just want to give back to the community.” It turns out that one drag queen in Minnesota wants to give back to the community by flashing his crotch area to children.

On October 17, the Hennepin County library invited “drag queens” (men with a mental illness, who believe that they are women or prefer to behave and/or dress like women) to indoctrinate children. Hennepin County is the largest county in Minnesota with a population of more than 1.15 million residents and is home to the city of Minneapolis.

The two drag queens went under the fake names “Sasha Sosa” and “Gemini Valentine,” who also perform as exotic dancers at adult nightclubs.
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Minnesota...
    @Danke , do something.
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

$#@!ers need to be beaten senseless.

I'm confused as to if this belongs in the Toxic femininity thread. I doubt it is men taking their kids to these events.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    I'm confused as to if this belongs in the Toxic femininity thread. I doubt it is men taking their kids to these events.
    Well, by my statement, I meant the parent. Not the drag queens. If parents didn't encourage them then they would just be nasty hags in their dive bars screeching Judy Garland songs.

What the $#@! is the world coming to?
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    A purging. One way or the other. It might be as @AntiFederalist says, and the Jacobins of the left get their way, it might just be that the pendulum swings hard right and the opposite occurs.

This is Dankes fault without a doubt . Even that shady underworld figure Josh Lowrey has told him to do something .
    Do something Danke

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Your tax dollars at work.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    A purging. One way or the other. It might be as @AntiFederalist says, and the Jacobins of the left get their way, it might just be that the pendulum swings hard right and the opposite occurs.
    @phill4paul

I brought this up in another thread.

This meme was posted, variations of which we have all seen before:

That meme is not so far away from the truth as you might think.

Has it ever occurred to anybody to ask why the NAZI Brownshirts were burning books, and whose books they were burning?

Does the name Magnus Hirschfeld ring a bell?

If the insane left and weirdosexuals keep it up, you're right, there will be a purge of some sort.

I would much rather see neither happen, but it is inevitable.

Because $#@! like this is simply not to be tolerated.

I'm willing to live and let live, as long as it was nothing more than caterwauling Judy Garland songs in some sleazy queeer dive.

Flashing your dick to eight year olds in a first wave move to normalize pre-pubescent pedophilia, in a healthy society, would result in you getting shot.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 10-28-2019 at 10:13 AM.

They show up like they are going to work at a strip club.... when they show up their main topic, no matter what they say, is sex.

How is that allowed, legally?

FJB

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Entropy

A reality of this physical reality that few seem to recognize.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    $#@!ers need to be beaten senseless.
    Definitely need to push these piece of $#@!s back into the closet.

He has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harrass our people, and eat out their substance.

Kaiser Permanente Medical Insurance/Care has a commercial in heavy rotation. Basically some sort of leftist virtue signaling.

Mostly innocuous, except maybe the part where they endorse Drag Queen Story Telling for children.

See 00:14 mark.

"Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Anybody have that picture of the mary had a little clam reading with the little girl staring her down with the caption, "I'm going to gas you when I get older" ?
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by Slave Mentality View Post
    Definitely need to push these piece of $#@!s back into the closet.
    Better wait till they've dried. They won't be so sticky.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Anybody have that picture of the mary had a little clam reading with the little girl staring her down with the caption, "I'm going to gas you when I get older" ?
    Attachment 7185
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1566067949545.jpg  
    Last edited by Danke; 10-29-2019 at 05:33 PM.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    Your tax dollars at work.
    There a way I can make it so my tax dollars don't go to something like this?
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Site Message
    Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator
    That must be some serious attachment.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Site Message
    Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    The mods deleted it. You can't dox members with photos. In this case, Danke was picking on HB as usual. Thanks mods!

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Kaiser Permanente Medical Insurance/Care has a commercial in heavy rotation. Basically some sort of leftist virtue signaling.

Mostly innocuous, except maybe the part where they endorse Drag Queen Story Telling for children.

See 00:14 mark.

Not mostly innocuous...Sprite

"The Patriarch"