Thread: The Fed Is On Its Last Legs & Foreign Central Banks Are Going For Gold

The Fed Is On Its Last Legs & Foreign Central Banks Are Going For Gold

The Fed Is On Its Last Legs & Foreign Central Banks Are Going For Gold

The U.S. government & it's monopoly money-printer known as The Federal Reserve have painted themselves into a bankruptcy corner. Not only are more and more foreign nations rejecting America's aggressive and militant foreign policy, but they're also ripping themselves away from the The Fed's dollar. Foreign central banks are increasingly gravitating to sound money like gold. The Fed is on its last legs. All this and more on today's Liberty Report!
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul
    They are what they hate. - B4L

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It's clear that the US is going to go back to ZIRP/QE/MMT and really abuse the dollar's reserve currency status.

The gold buying on the part of Russia, China, et al is in anticipation of this, IMO.
    "Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."

-H. L. Mencken

Do something Danke