Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kellogg’s new ‘All Together’ cereal celebrates LGBTQ youth....

Kellogg’s new ‘All Together’ cereal celebrates LGBTQ youth....

$#@!ing Froot Loops....

Kellogg’s released an LGBTQ cereal yesterday on Spirit Day that will raise money for LGBTQ advocacy.

The cereal is called All Together Cereal and the big box contains smaller boxes of Corn Flakes, Froot Loops, Frosted Flakes, Frosted Mini Wheats, Raisin Bran, and Rice Krispies. They’re all together… just like the L, G, B, T, and Q and allies are all together.

All the mascots of those cereals appear on the box together too, celebrating their diversity.

Kellogg’s donated $50,000 to GLAAD to support their LGBTQ advocacy.

“We are proud to partner with Kellogg’s again this year to help extend the important message of Spirit Day to households across the country,” said John McCourt of GLAAD.

“The All Together cereal encompasses the values of diversity, equality, and solidarity that Spirit Day is all about, and we hope that LGBTQ youth everywhere receive the messages loud and clear.”

A box of All Together cereal costs $19.99 and is available on the Kellogg’s website.
    https://www.lgbtqnation.com/2019/10/...s-lgbtq-youth/

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Of course Froot Loops would be included in something like this.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Of course Froot Loops would be included in something like this.
    And frosted flakes.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

As my niece says: I can’t even.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Indoctrinating the Youth and Children by forcing them to accpet butt rimming sex and other gay sex as normal.
    Very sick.

They don't count in the dangers of it.

“The All Together cereal encompasses the values of diversity, equality, and solidarity that Spirit Day is all about, and we hope that LGBTQ youth everywhere receive the messages loud and clear.”
    "diversity" Making sure THAT there is less white people. Try force this kind of crap in Africa and middle east and see what happens?
    Last edited by AngryCanadian; 10-23-2019 at 07:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    "diversity" Making sure THAT there is less white people. Try force this kind of crap in Africa and middle east and see what happens?
    Population control was always at the forefront of the globalist agenda.

The means took me by surprise, I must admit.

No need for death camps or genocides...just drum into everybody's head through endless propaganda that non-reproductive weirdosexualism is the coolest thing ever.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    Indoctrinating the Youth and Children by forcing them to accpet butt rimming sex and other gay sex as normal.
    Very sick.

They don't count in the dangers of it.
    Pastor Ssempa? Is that you?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

No need for death camps or genocides...just drum into everybody's head through endless propaganda that non-reproductive weirdosexualism is the coolest thing ever.
    This. Also, destroying the white, high school educated, patriarchal middle-class manufacturing worker. Hell, that 'privileged class' leads in suicides. A special privilege indeed.

That mixture of cereal looks like it would taste horrible mixed together. A fitting analogy.

What I'm wondering is how much profit Kelloggs is going to make from this. Probably enough to squeak by.
    Last edited by Anti Globalist; 10-23-2019 at 11:23 AM.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Although I would say this is not an original cereal. It’s what moms in the 60s did when both boxes were half full: dump one box in the other and shake. Breakfast was always a surprise.
    #NashvilleStrong

Will the cereal only be sold on Kelloggs website or will it also be available in stores? I'm thinking about going to a supermarket for an hour and seeing how many people actually buy it.

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    That mixture of cereal looks like it would taste horrible mixed together. A fitting analogy.
    They aren't mixed together. They are in separate boxes, inside the big box. Leading to more waste, more CO2 in the atmosphere, seemingly going against their goal of curtailing man-made climate change.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

So, a variety pack repackaged and renamed?
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    They aren't mixed together. They are in separate boxes, inside the big box. Leading to more waste, more CO2 in the atmosphere, seemingly going against their goal of curtailing man-made climate change.
    The picture in the article showed them mixed together. My bad.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I think the word you're looking for is "segregated".
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

This is what I saw. Even when I actually believed that cereal was good for us, I would not touch that.

The picture of the bowl on the box looks like what we ate for breakfast at least one week a month, except for the Frosted MiniWheats. I think our version was unfrosted and our mom ate those.
    #NashvilleStrong

Maybe Bruce/Caitlyn Jenner could be on a cereal box again!!!
    "Nobody wins in a Dairy Challenge" ~ Kenny Rogers, RIP

"When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken, or cease to be honest." ~ anonymous

“The fate of all mankind I see
    Is in the hands of fools” ~ King Crimson

Quote Originally Posted by sam1952 View Post
    That would mean General Mills would need to start advocating.
    #NashvilleStrong

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

Population control =Through Homosexual/LGBT/Pride while hiding with the corporations and MSM has being the real agenda and goal and now they are forcing this idogly upon the Youth while never teaching them the unsafe of Homosexual gay sex.

MSM lapdogs and the liberals would love nothing more then to further use gay folks as an poly agaisnt straight folks. But the leftists wouldn't dare push this Homosexual towards none whites.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Will the cereal only be sold on Kelloggs website or will it also be available in stores? I'm thinking about going to a supermarket for an hour and seeing how many people actually buy it.
    You should also watch which people would actually buy this propaganda and agenda crap box. Because people of color who have multiple children aren't the ones buying this pride nonsense,

Post and General Mills make breakfast cereal if you eat that kind of stuff.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by sam1952 View Post
    They might even make a mascot thats based on Jenner.

Calvin Coolidge

..the big box contains smaller boxes of Corn Flakes, Froot Loops, Frosted Flakes, Frosted Mini Wheats, Raisin Bran, and Rice Krispies. They’re all together...
    So then they're really just Fun Paks in a stupid new box.

The Kelloggs early on were Eugenicists.
    FJB

They're not doing this because they think they're forcing an idea on people.

They're doing this because they think this is how the the new target consumer demographic thinks, and they want to gain market share by being woke.

Little do they know, this kind of stuff just turns most people off. Why would anybody that isn't a niche consumer want LGBTQ plastered on it? Just leave cereal to be a fun breakfast treat, jesus...

I'd eat a combo cereal that gives you a little bit of all the childhood favorites. I'll even eat it to support more tolerance in society. But if buying this signals to corporations that they should be doing more gay pride cereals and enabling the safe space SJWs, F that...
    Last edited by eleganz; 10-23-2019 at 08:38 PM.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

I see a boycott coming from MAGA supporters conservatives.
    Recently Swedish brands boycott by MAGA grassroots helped expedite release of rapper Rocky A$AP by Sweden, this could have quick result too for a family vaues based outcome.

They've done it before, this would be even a bigger cause for MAGA base:

Now Donald Trump’s Supporters Are Boycotting Kellogg

Because the company pulled advertising from white nationalist website Breitbart.com

by Chris Fuhrmeister@ccfuhr Nov 30, 2016
    https://www.eater.com/2016/11/30/137...logg-breitbart

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    So, a variety pack repackaged and renamed?
    It just doesn’t sound as woke, PC and inclusive when you say it that way...
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast