Thread: Democrat's Bill Would Punish Curse Word With Jail

Democrat's Bill Would Punish Curse Word With Jail

A new bill brought by a Massachusetts state legislator would make it a crime to maliciously call someone a "bitch" within the commonwealth, the Free Beacon reports.

Democrat Daniel J. Hunt (whose last name was surely a playground favorite) introduced "An Act regarding the use of offensive words," which would fine individuals $150 for a first offense, while repeat offenders would face a $200 fine, up to six months' imprisonment, or both.
    Section 53 of chapter 272 of the General Laws, as appearing in the 2016 Official Edition, is hereby amended by adding the following subsection:-
    (c) A person who uses the word “bitch” directed at another person to accost, annoy, degrade or demean the other person shall be considered to be a disorderly person in violation of this section, and shall be subject to the penalties provided in subsections (a) and (b). A violation of this subsection may be reported by the person to whom the offensive language was directed at or by any witness to such incident.
    "Any time a constituent approaches me with something that is of concern to them, I follow through with it," he said. "In this instance, someone asked me to file a bill that they deemed was important and I thought it was a good exercise to let that bill go through the process," Hunt told the Boston Herald.

More at: https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...urse-word-jail

It wasn't so long ago that liberals fought for the right to use bad words on TV, liberal "progress" is always circular.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    #*!€%¥^$@&$!!!!!!!!!!

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

He even looks like a little bitch . That state is shameful .
    Do something Danke

Would calling someone a "little bitch" get a lesser fine?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Would calling someone a "little bitch" get a lesser fine?
    A little fine.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Bitchin'!
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

It's not like his first name is Mike. I wonder why anybody would have a problem with his last name.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    (c) A person who uses the word “bitch” directed at another person to accost, annoy, degrade or demean the other person shall be considered to be a disorderly person in violation of this section, and shall be subject to the penalties provided in subsections (a) and (b).

Rep. Tulsi Gabbard says Trump is "Saudi Arabia's bitch" in tweet

Tulsi slams Trump as Saudi 'bit*h' , 'We are not your prostitutes. You are not our pimp'

Master 3D play by MAGA, tricking Dems to get things done without getting hands dirty.

On a related note, unlike above left-wing activists, non-globalistneocons-funded America-First MAGA's GOP allies are using political capital in a constructive ways also:

Revealed: rightwing push to ban criticism of Israel on US campuses

Documents seen by Guardian show fresh attack on university debate under the guise of prohibiting antisemitism

Ed Pilkington in New York
    Thu 17 Oct 2019
    Donald Trump and Benjamin Netanyahu in 2017. First amendment advocates see the potential spread of such laws as a major threat to free speech on campuses. Photograph: Ronen Zvulun/Reuters
    Donald Trump and Benjamin Netanyahu in 2017. First amendment advocates see the potential spread of such laws as a major threat to free speech on campuses. Photograph: Ronen Zvulun/Reuters Rightwing activists are attempting to spread new laws across Republican-controlled states that would ban criticism on public university campuses of Israel and its occupation of Palestinian territory.

Pro-Israel and conservative lobbyists are encouraging state lawmakers to outlaw antisemitism in public education, from kindergarten through to graduate universities. But the proposed definition of antisemitism is so wide that, in addition to standard protections against hate speech towards Jews, it would also prohibit debate about the human rights violations of the Israeli government.
    First amendment advocates see the potential spread of such laws as a major threat to free speech on campuses.
    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...at-a-bad-thing

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    It's not like his first name is Mike. I wonder why anybody would have a problem with his last name.
    I didn't understand that myself.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Wow, the Newspeak is upon us Comrades. Just think of all the revenue Big Brother can collect from monitoring our social media for such language.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Does he still have this song on his mixtape?

"Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Yet another day Demolition Man proves true to the future:

Last edited by Anti Federalist; 10-23-2019 at 02:55 AM.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

As long as we can still say muhfugga...
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Ryan
    In Washington you can see them everywhere: the Parasites and baby Stalins sucking the life out of a once-great nation.

"Any time a constituent approaches me with something that is of concern to them, I follow through with it," he said. "In this instance, someone asked me to file a bill that they deemed was important and I thought it was a good exercise to let that bill go through the process," Hunt told the Boston Herald.
    Not a M$#@! but if I were I could think of all kindsa stuff to see if he would follow through.

The fact that this guy would even introduce a bill of this caliber shows how much of a bitch he is.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

This will be their national anthem--the Fruit Loop Party:

“The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Wrong. It is his duty to uphold the Constitution of the United States. Therefore he should not put a blatantly unconstitutional bill forward.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Nice Bitch
    Love me some bitches

But this Bitch Hunt gotta ''go love himself''
    Last edited by Stratovarious; 10-23-2019 at 10:36 AM.

Hunt is not legally fit for office , as I always say about public officials that fail to keep their oaths
    of office, most liberals and republicans alike are technically not worthy of any public office.

I didn't understand that myself.

“The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Hi, I'm Philhelm and my personal pronoun is the N-word, because $#@! everyone.
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post

Now I'm gonna have to come with a whole list of hilarious names.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge