Thread: San Francisco Mint Enhanced Reverse Proof silver American Eagle $65.95

San Francisco Mint Enhanced Reverse Proof silver American Eagle $65.95

San Francisco Mint striking Enhanced Reverse Proof silver American Eagle

An Enhanced Reverse Proof 2019-S American Eagle silver dollar struck at the San Francisco Mint will be offered as a single-coin option by the U.S. Mint beginning at noon Eastern Time Nov. 14.

The coin will bear the same finish as the Enhanced Reverse Proof 2019-W American Eagle silver dollar included in the Pride of Two Nations set, a joint numismatic product between the U.S. Mint and Royal Canadian Mint.

The 2019-S Enhanced Reverse Proof American Eagle silver dollar will be offered at $65.95 per coin. The product is being limited to a maximum issue of 30,000 coins, with a household ordering limit of one.

The U.S. Mint had never before issued an American Eagle exhibiting an Enhanced Reverse Proof Finish until the Pride of Two Nations set.

The U.S. Mint issued 110,000 of the Enhanced Reverse Proof 2019-W American Eagle silver dollars — 100,000 in U.S. Mint packaged sets and 10,000 for RCM-packaged sets. Both sets are currently unavailable.

If you want a shot at buying this coin, go to usmint.gov and create an account, set up your credit card info & shipping/billing address and be logged in at 12 noon ET on Now 14. Gonna sell out within 10 minutes so RUSH IT!

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    DACA S**thole Dreamers - Make America Great Again?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'll pass . Figure the mint may have 20.00 in them , 30K is not really that low of mintage for a coin with 17.50 in silver that will never circulate . All existing will always be pristine and for sale .Mint will probably want another 4.95 for shipping so say 71.00 for a 20.50 silver eagle . For 70.00 I can buy a 1856 - 1859 Extra Fine 45 with mint luster silver Half Dime which is more scarce . Not to discourage anyone though .
    Last edited by oyarde; 10-28-2019 at 08:19 PM.
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by nhabang668 View Post
    I want to buy these coins

The mint accepts credit cards
    Do something Danke

Goes on sale today, NOV 14 at 12 Noon ET. About one hour from now.

Have already received several email offers from dealers to purchase for $100 over what I paid, if I get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    DACA S**thole Dreamers - Make America Great Again?