Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Trump criticizes Clinton for suggesting Jill Stein was Russian asset

  1. #1

    Trump criticizes Clinton for suggesting Jill Stein was Russian asset

    President Trump lashed out at the Democratic Party and Hillary Clinton on Saturday, quipping that Democrats "need a Green Party more than ever" after Clinton suggested that the third party's 2016 candidate for president was a "Russian asset."


    In a tweet, the president weighed in on the ongoing controversy sparked by Clinton on Friday when she suggested that Stein was working on behalf of Russia or to aid Russian election interference efforts during her 2016 run for president. Stein has been blamed for winning votes that otherwise could have been won by Clinton.
    "Crooked Hillary Clinton just called the respected environmentalist and Green Party candidate, Jill Stein, a 'Russian Asset.' They need a Green Party more than ever after looking at the Democrats disastrous environmental program!" Trump tweeted.


    He returned to the attack later Saturday, slamming Clinton for suggesting both Stein and Gabbard were "Russian asset[s]".
    "So now Crooked Hillary is at it again! She is calling Congresswoman Tulsi Gabbard “a Russian favorite,” and Jill Stein “a Russian asset.” As you may have heard, I was called a big Russia lover also (actually, I do like Russian people. I like all people!). Hillary’s gone Crazy!" he tweeted Saturday night.

    More at: https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...-russian-asset
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post

    He returned to the attack later Saturday, slamming Clinton for suggesting both Stein and Gabbard were "Russian asset[s]".
    "So now Crooked Hillary is at it again! She is calling Congresswoman Tulsi Gabbard “a Russian favorite,” and Jill Stein “a Russian asset.” As you may have heard, I was called a big Russia lover also (actually, I do like Russian people. I like all people!). Hillary’s gone Crazy!" he tweeted Saturday night.

    This is not surprising, he has a reputaion for always attacking back when he's attacked. Even when he's really busy on weekdays, he still manages to make time to launch retaliation tweets over a weekend.

    But there appears to be one glaring exception, why he did not attack back when Tulsi called a sitting MAGA Saudi Arabia's 'b*tch'?

    Tulsi slams Trump as Saudi 'b----' , 'We are not your prostitutes. You are not our pimp'


    Not convinced about Hillary's conspiracy theory about both MAGA and Tulsi being pawns of foreign lobbies but this looks unusual on the surface.

  4. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    But there appears to be one glaring exception, why he did not attack back when Tulsi called a sitting MAGA Saudi Arabia's 'b*tch'?
    She's not worth his time any more than you are.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  5. #4
    Does this mean rookie Congresswoman Ilhan Omar is more important than senior Congresswoman Tulsi Gabbard in the MAGA universe?

    Because he did respond forcefully multiple times to Ilhan Omar's criticism.

  6. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Does this mean rookie Congresswoman Ilhan Omar is more important than senior Congresswoman Tulsi Gabbard in the MAGA universe?

    Because he did respond forcefully multiple times to Ilhan Omar's criticism.
    She's a much more useful target, Gabbard is nothing.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  7. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    She's a much more useful target, Gabbard is nothing.
    Why.. because Ilhan attacked Israel lobby and its bribing of US politicians?
    Or some other factor makes her more useful target than Gabbard?

    If Gabbard is 'nothing' as you claim , how did she end in a photo with MAGA's top donor and MAGA Freedom Medal winner Israeli military memebr who happens to be the richest person in Israel?





    On the surface, your 'Gabbard is nothing' assertion appears to be completely bogus.

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Why.. because Ilhan attacked Israel lobby and its bribing of US politicians?
    Or some other factor makes her more useful target than Gabbard?

    If Gabbard is 'nothing' as you claim , how did she end in a photo with MAGA's top donor and MAGA Freedom Medal winner Israeli military memebr who happens to be the richest person in Israel?





    On the surface, your 'Gabbard is nothing' assertion appears to be completely bogus.
    Omar is a communist illegal alien muslim who makes her hatred for America clear, Gabbard is a supposed moderate who claims to love her country.
    Gabbard's attempts to schmooze the rich and powerful don't change the fact that she is insignificant.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  9. #8



  10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  11. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Sort of like Barack Hussein Obama was a 'useful target' before elections to motivate GOP base?






    Sheriff Joe was his source as well as many military intel.... he isn't wrong in either tweet

  12. #10
    President Trump in his infinite wisdom is trolling. It does pay to have street smarts in a fight.
    My website: https://www.theherbsofthefield.com/

    "No one is useless in this world who lightens the burdens of another.” ~ Charles Dickens

  13. #11
    Hilary will call anybody a Russian asset if they say they don't want to go to war with them.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

    Calvin Coolidge

  14. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Hilary will call anybody a Russian asset if they say they don't want to go to war with them.
    Hillary is projecting. She is the REAL Russian asshat.
    My website: https://www.theherbsofthefield.com/

    "No one is useless in this world who lightens the burdens of another.” ~ Charles Dickens



Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 61
    Last Post: 10-27-2019, 09:38 PM
  2. Clinton Election Recount - Russia Blamed for Hillary's Loss! Jill Stein Helps Clinton
    By calpolyfan in forum 2016 Presidential Election: GOP & Dem
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 11-26-2016, 02:02 PM
  3. Jill Stein insists Trump is less dangerous than Clinton
    By TER in forum 2016 Presidential Election: GOP & Dem
    Replies: 85
    Last Post: 11-24-2016, 10:06 AM
  4. Jill Stein Seeks to Woo Young Voters From Clinton
    By enhanced_deficit in forum 2016 Presidential Election: GOP & Dem
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-26-2016, 12:28 AM
  5. Jill Stein: Hillary Clinton Wants To Start An Air War With Nuclear-Armed Russia Over Syria
    By openfire in forum 2016 Presidential Election: GOP & Dem
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-16-2016, 03:02 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •