Thread: Bernie Sanders

Bernie Sanders

https://apnews.com/f646f91c070e405d93beb53e8a2047d0

Bernie's back.

While he insists he’s ready to move forward, he’s doing so cautiously. Saturday’s rally was his only scheduled appearance before he returns to Iowa late in the coming week.
    The week after, he’ll join Rep. Rashida Tlaib, D-Mich., for a tour of her congressional district. Tlaib hasn’t announced whether she’ll endorse Sanders, but she is part of the same small “squad” of minority women on Capitol Hill who gave been a target of President Donald Trump.
    Despite the aggressive rhetoric from Sanders himself, senior adviser Jeff Weaver said Sanders would ease himself back onto the campaign trail. But by December, he predicted, Sanders health scare will be forgotten.
    Almost all the speakers during Saturday’s event, which spanned several hours on a sunny, crisp fall afternoon, played down the health concerns.
    “The only heart attack we should be talking about is the one Wall Street is going to have when Bernie Sanders is president,” said Moore, the filmmaker.
    Nina Turner, one of Sanders’ national co-chairs, said it “boggles my mind” that Sanders’ critics have embraced “ageism.”
    “Life happens to us all,” she said.
    “Memo to the haters: hashtag Bernie Is Back,” she added. “We never went anywhere, we just pushed pause for a minute.”

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I say he will have another attack before the convention.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Biden is toast.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Bernie shouldn't be campaigning with anyone from the squad.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

I didn't think Trump could get elected in 2016. Miraculously, the Democrat field is even weaker for 2020. I can't see any frontrunner beating him.

Bernie is the Ron Paul of the Democrats in that he is able to get a lot of small-dollar donations. Those small donations translate into a crap ton of votes. Dems need Bernie.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    Bernie is the Ron Paul of the Democrats in that he is able to get a lot of small-dollar donations. Those small donations translate into a crap ton of votes. Dems need Bernie.
    I hope your seriously joking.Bernie is nowhere near Ron or Rand Paul. Bernie is the same moron who suggested or commented that white people dont understand on being poor.
    Among other ridicules statements.