Thread: 'Republican bulls--t': Rand Paul 'verbally assaulted' by 'aggressive libs' during lunch

'Republican bulls--t': Rand Paul 'verbally assaulted' by 'aggressive libs' during lunch

'Republican bulls--t': Rand Paul 'verbally assaulted' by 'aggressive libs' during lunch

by John Gage
    October 18, 2019

Sen. Rand Paul was harassed by a couple of left-wing protesters as he tried eating lunch while at a California restaurant.

"While having lunch with @RandPaul in California, we got verbally assaulted by these aggressive libs complaining about incivility. Check out the vid! #unhinged," Sergio Gor, the deputy chief of staff for Paul, said Friday on Twitter.

The video starts with a woman flipping off the camera as it appears she is trying to operate her cellphone's camera.

"You just ran into two people from New York, kiddo, and we're not putting up with your Republican bulls--t," she shouts.

The video then pans to a man who appears to be lecturing the Kentucky Republican about how the two do not have "much in common."

read more:
    https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...s-during-lunch

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    California restaurant.
    Fruits-n-nuts.

I guess incivility is no longer a two way street.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Is it just me or is Rand Paul getting popular again?
    "It's probably the biggest hoax since Big Foot!" - Mitt Romney 1-16-2012 SC Debate

Quote Originally Posted by tfurrh View Post
    Is it just me or is Rand Paul getting popular again?
    I think they think they can discredit him.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

God listen to the lady, shes so mad, she can't even breathe properly in-between words.

Kiddo? lmao

THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Fruits-n-nuts.
    She said she's from New York.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    She said she's from New York.
    We have many parasites in NY. I feel embarrassed for my state!

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Whats Rand doing in California?
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Eating
    "It's probably the biggest hoax since Big Foot!" - Mitt Romney 1-16-2012 SC Debate

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Promoting his book.

The woman is a typical loud mouth, know nothing, liberal NYer's.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

An interesting take on the incident:

Rand Paul and a friend are accosted while having lunch. Everybody says these are crazy leftists, but I am not sure. It is tough to tell you what I see here, especially given there is so little, but these two strike me as Secret Society surveillance. I couldn’t tell you why, beyond the general manner, which seems like dramatic acting with the woman, and the man who seems to be trying to think of something to say on the fly to fill dead air, and as a result keeps saying “… alright?,” rather than genuinely venting or sharing some thought that was important to him. So why would surveillance make themselves so conspicuous, but not really know what to say? One of the things many people notice with surveillance is when it is operating professionally, and trying to not be seen, occasionally things happen which might reveal it to an observant target. Then the main controller seems to panic, and think his operation is about to be burned. The response in these situations is to send in someone else and create a scene. The purpose of the scene is distraction, to reset your attention on the scene, so you will not think about whatever it was which just happened, which might reveal the operation. I now can think back to a couple of times I had noticed something weird, but before I really focused on it, a weirder, but more easily explainable event would immediately play out before me, with some curious, semi-retarded character who seemed desperate for attention. (They use that as a cover, because you will not view a retarded person as a threat, and will feel in control with them. Plus they can be exceptionally weird and distracting, and you will just attribute it to them being retarded, rather than wonder if something is amiss.) This technique was described by Lee Adams, who purposely triggered FBI surveillance of himself, so he could document the process (shortly before he disappeared and was never heard from again). When his initial contacts followed him into a bookstore and then half-assedly burned themselves, immediately afterward one of the vehicular surveillance units rear ended his vehicle causing a minor accident. A bunch of kids hopped out of the car and then acted as if they were just a bunch of young kids who screwed up. Then they created a couple of other vehicular scenes. They were hoping to distract him, and keep him from thinking about the unusual behavior of the burned team members moments before, hoping they could salvage the operation’s secrecy. If I had to guess, what I’d guess went on here is they have Rand under close surveillance, somebody $#@!ed up and did something strange, which Rand appeared to notice, and looked visibly puzzled by. It could have been anything. A waitress who knew something she shouldn’t have known, like something he said in the car twenty minutes ago, or a girl in the restaurant he recognized from earlier in the day, but now she was wearing a wig and visibly freaked out and left hurriedly when he looked at her quizzically. The team would have seen him mulling it over, and realized that he was at the edge of putting two and two together, and maybe exposing their illegal government/quasi-government/Cabal surveillance. Given he is one of the preeminent civil libertarians (and one whom they may have facilitated a near lethal assault of), who works in the United States Senate, that would be bad for (((Them))). So I would guess they sent this couple in to make a scene and hopefully stop Rand from thinking about the weirdness moments before, and refocus him onto this controlled weirdness. The broad, unlike a leftist, who would call you a fascist, or Nazi, ended up railing about their “Republican bull$#@!,” because she was probably briefed he was a Republican, a word leftists rarely focus on as an epithet. And the guy was left trying to think of something to say, so he kept saying, “alright?,” as he tired to conjure a reason he was talking. I could be wrong, but I have seen an awful lot of this, and these two definitely have “the feel,” they were a little old to be confronting Rand, both older halves of a married couple was weird, and neither felt like their actions were consistent with most leftist freak outs. All of that said, I do not know what Rand is doing eating out. He needs to buy sealed food, randomly from stores in unpredictable ways, and prepare it himself. Eating out like this is just reckless, especially if my take of this is right, and (((They))) are on top of him
    More at: https://www.anonymousconservative.co...iefs-10202019/
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Any accounts of exactly how Rand was acting just before this incident?

Quote Originally Posted by A. Havnes View Post
    Any accounts of exactly how Rand was acting just before this incident?
    I'd be interested but I doubt that anyone was recording anything until the outburst and the whole point of the outburst may have been to make people forget what happened before it.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

UNHINGED WOMAN Who Assaulted Rand Paul in Restaurant Is Washed Up Actress LB Zimmerman – And She’s Bragging About It Online

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...out-it-online/

Senator Rand Paul and his deputy chief of staff Sergio Gor were having lunch in California on Friday when they were verbally assaulted by a deranged democrat.
    The woman went ballistic as the two men dined, flipped them off and having a general temper tantrum over their differing political beliefs.

“While having lunch with @RandPaul in California, we got verbally assaulted by these aggressive libs complaining about incivility. Check out the vid! #unhinged,” Gor tweeted with a video of the woman.

“You just ran into two people from New York kiddo — and we’re not putting up with your Republican bullsh-t,” the furious and unhinged woman shouted after flipping them off.

In August, Senator Paul had to have part of his lung removed due to damage from the politically motivated assault by his neighbor in 2017.

Senator Paul was attacked by his neighbor Rene Boucher while he was mowing his lawn and suffered six broken ribs. Senator Paul was later awarded $580,000 following the vicious attack.

Now this…

The horrid leftist who attacked Senator Paul in California is a washed up New York actress. .............

Surveillance trying to get themselves forgotten by getting themselves recorded for youtube.

Yeah, that makes sense.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 10-20-2019 at 09:21 PM.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Surveillance trying to get themselves forgotten by getting themselves recorded for youtube.

Yeah, that makes sense.
    Taking one for the team, they don't mind being recorded as leftist lunatics if it makes Rand not notice what another member of the team did.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

I might just stick with the crazy lib narrative because this writer took his conspiracy article way too far off the deep end.

I don't think Rand is being surveilled during his book tour to the Reagan Library.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll