Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 61 to 90 of 112

Thread: Trump indulged his "inner Rand Paul" with troop pullback....

  1. #61
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Really don't give a $#@! anymore. Libertarian purists are as bad as progressives. Which is why they have such an astounding representation with the likes of Gary Johnson and like to strip to thongs at their conventions. Winning movement right there.
    Once upon a time this forum had many Constitutional conservatives. Now, it's mostly libertarian/anarchist that do nothing but bitch, advocate for open borders, and hate on the Constitution and conservatism.
    $#@! 'em.
    They'll keep bleating about the N.A.P. and this elusive libertarian utopia which will NEVER materialize. They are incapable of seeing the Bolshevik's in their living room that would as soon exterminate and subjugate them as they would anyone else that doesn't march in lock-step to their R3vilution.
    So $#@! it. I'm about tired of this place anyway. Let them bleat until there is no one else to bleat to except themselves. And then they will start bleating at each other.
    It's the libertarian way.
    Been watching this come about for about 10 years now. Once again... REALITY has to come into play or you are just living in a bubble of irrational illogical fantasy with no vision or true perspective of cause and effect. Everyone getting a trophy for standing on principle is still not going to win you the game ball...
    “The ultimate test of a moral society is the kind of world it leaves to its children.” ~ Dietrich Bonhoeffer



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #62
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Because they DON'T align with Constitutional conservatives.
    Constitutional conservatives?

    Are you saying Trump aligns with constitutional conservatives?

    When? How many days a month?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    I don't really care if I happen to be wrong about your positions, you are wrong about mine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    I didn't vote for Trump.
    A POX ON BOTH YOUR PARTIES

  4. #63
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Constitutional conservatives?

    Are you saying Trump aligns with constitutional conservatives?

    When? How many days a month?
    More than any other POTUS since Coolidge.
    If he doesn't get support for it he won't keep moving our direction and no other politician will think it's a good idea either.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  5. #64
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Constitutional conservatives?

    Are you saying Trump aligns with constitutional conservatives?

    When? How many days a month?
    You listen to what you are being fed and eat it up... Actions are stronger than words.
    “The ultimate test of a moral society is the kind of world it leaves to its children.” ~ Dietrich Bonhoeffer



  6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  7. #65
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Constitutional conservatives?

    Are you saying Trump aligns with constitutional conservatives?

    When? How many days a month?
    The bottom line and results are stronger than words...
    “The ultimate test of a moral society is the kind of world it leaves to its children.” ~ Dietrich Bonhoeffer

  8. #66
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    More than any other POTUS since Coolidge.
    Not even close to Eisenhower, actually. Doesn't compare all that well to Kennedy or Ford. But even if it were true (which it is not) it would be damning the man with faint praise.

    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    If he doesn't get support for it he won't keep moving our direction and no other politician will think it's a good idea either.
    They all already know it's a bad idea, including Trump. None of them wants to be He Who Must Not Be Named.

    You keep saying Trump cannot be ignored because he sells. That's a stupid statement. Bill Cosby always sold a whole lot better. He went off script, and where is he now?

    Seriously. I know Phill and others really, really want this fairy tale you sell to be true. That's why the cognitive dissonance is so strong. But it's your job to coddle their cognitive dissonance. Not mine.

    Quote Originally Posted by ATruepatriot View Post
    You listen to what you are being fed and eat it up... Actions are stronger than words.
    No I don't. Not a word of it.

    His actions have not been anywhere near as healthy or constitutional as some crack them up to be. We pulled fifty troops out of Syria and we're adding fewer new regulations than we were under Obama. Ye $#@!ing haw. When does the Wicked Witch if the West go to Gitmo again?

    You people are celebrating business as usual. Bully for you. Stop yelling at me for not doing the same.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 10-20-2019 at 06:04 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    I don't really care if I happen to be wrong about your positions, you are wrong about mine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    I didn't vote for Trump.
    A POX ON BOTH YOUR PARTIES

  9. #67
    Any news of troops pull back and reducing global interventions is good news. BTW anyone knows how many troops were pulled back?

    Also, there are conflicting reports that on the surface could suggest 'bi-polar inner self' but should avoid jumping to such conclusions until fog clears.


    Related

    MAGA indulged in his "inner Sheldon Adelson" and sent 14,000 more troops to Mideast from May 2019 to Oct 2019


    Hawkish leadership on globalist interventions front, Iran needed to be taken care of for US interests also and not just because MAGA's top donor is member of our closest ally Israel's military that faces existential threats from Iran:


    Trump did not indulge his "inner Libertarion" with sending of more troops to Iraq

    US troops leaving Syria will go to Iraq, says Pentagon chief


    • 4 hours ago

    Media captionUS troops pass through Tal Tamer before a convoy of ambulances arrives from Ras al-Ain All US troops withdrawing from northern Syria are expected to be relocated to western Iraq, Secretary of Defense Mark Esper confirmed.

    Mr Esper told reporters that, under current plans, about 1,000 soldiers would be redeployed to help stop the resurgence of Islamic State (IS).
    President Donald Trump has previously pledged to bring US troops home.
    bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-50117765

  10. #68
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    We pulled fifty troops out of Syria
    The perfect example of your ignorance or deceit regarding his accomplishments.

    He pulled 1,000 troops out of Syria and avoided a war with Turkey just like he avoided a war with Iran twice.

    We can and must make incremental progress and Trump is a windfall for that, he's not the President we want but he is the President we need.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  11. #69
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    The perfect example of your ignorance or deceit regarding his accomplishments.

    He pulled 1,000 troops out of Syria and avoided a war with Turkey just like he avoided a war with Iran twice.

    We can and must make incremental progress and Trump is a windfall for that, he's not the President we want but he is the President we need.
    Uh huh. We've been not warring with Turkey for generations. They're a NATO ally of long standing. We wouldn't be at war with Turkey no matter who was president. You're spewing bull. Do you actually buy this bull? Who fed it to you? Some semi-covert branch of the MSM like zero hedge?

    It's a stupid statement. Business as usual is business as usual.

    Incremental progress sunk the Titanic. If she had just gone ahead and rammed the iceberg she might have survived. She sank because her too little too late attempt to incrementalize away from it led to a longer, uglier gash in her hull. The more you and your ilk liken this clown show to "constitutional conservatism", the harder it will be to sell people the real solution to this fiasco.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 10-20-2019 at 06:33 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    I don't really care if I happen to be wrong about your positions, you are wrong about mine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    I didn't vote for Trump.
    A POX ON BOTH YOUR PARTIES

  12. #70
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Uh huh. We've been not warring with Turkey for generations. They're a NATO ally of long standing. We wouldn't be at war with Turkey no matter who was president. You're spewing bull. Do you actually buy this bull? Who fed it to you? Some semi-covert branch of the MSM like zero hedge?

    It's a stupid statement. Business as usual is business as usual.

    Incremental progress sunk the Titanic.. If she had just gone ahead and rammed the iceberg she might have survived. She sank because her too little too late attempt to incrementalize away from it led to a linger, uglier gash in her hull. The more you and your ilk liken this clown show to "constitutional conservatism", the harder it will be to sell people the real solution to this fiasco.
    Turkey has made itself our enemy but even if that wasn't the case they were going to invade and Trump got out of their way instead of starting a war to stop them.
    And it was 1,000, troops that are now leaving Syria and we are occupying that much less foreign territory.

    Trump is trying to turn the Titanic around with a single oar because the engine room won't obey him, it's amazing how much progress he is making and it won't be possible to make more until we make enough incremental progress to take control of the engine room.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  13. #71
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Turkey has made itself our enemy but...
    "Our"? Are you saying they're attacking Tennessee? Or are you admitting to being a neocon?

    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Trump is trying to turn the Titanic around with a single oar because the engine room won't obey him...
    Oh, gee. And when I said that Trump was not capable of taking charge of the Executive Branch like a true Alpha Male on a white charger, what did I hear?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    I don't really care if I happen to be wrong about your positions, you are wrong about mine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    I didn't vote for Trump.
    A POX ON BOTH YOUR PARTIES

  14. #72
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    "Our"? Are you saying they're attacking Tennessee? Or are you admitting to being a neocon?
    Turkey does fund anti-American activities in America and they oppose "American" actions all over the world, they would have happily attacked our troops had Trump not removed them, your attempts to pretend otherwise are just silly.



    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Oh, gee. And when I said that Trump was not capable of taking charge of the Executive Branch like a true Alpha Male on a white charger, what did I hear?
    Nobody is capable of taking charge of the Executive Branch all at once, Congress and the deepstate see to that.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment



  15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  16. #73
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Turkey does fund anti-American activities in America and they oppose "American" actions all over the world, they would have happily attacked our troops had Trump not removed them, your attempts to pretend otherwise are just silly.




    Nobody is capable of taking charge of the Executive Branch all at once, Congress and the deepstate see to that.
    We're in tape loop mode again, I see. Are you a neocon? You won't address the question, but you talk about our troops in Syria like they have business there. Does Turkey fund anti-American activities in America? Basically every UN and NATO member does, but I don't even see specifics, much less proof. And I don't see us going to war with all of them. Or any of them. Under this or any other president.

    You want the last word. Fine. Make all the unsubstantiated claims you want.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    I don't really care if I happen to be wrong about your positions, you are wrong about mine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    I didn't vote for Trump.
    A POX ON BOTH YOUR PARTIES

  17. #74
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    We're in tape loop mode again, I see. Are you a neocon? You won't address the question, but you talk about our troops in Syria like they have business there. Does Turkey fund anti-American activities in America? Basically every UN and NATO member does, but I don't even see specifics, much less proof. And I don't see us going to war with all of them. Or any of them. Under this or any other president.

    You want the last word. Fine. Make all the unsubstantiated claims you want.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  18. #75
    Quote Originally Posted by ATruepatriot View Post
    You listen to what you are being fed and eat it up... Actions are stronger than words.
    Like Trump pulling out of the Iran Deal & then sanctioning them to death? Sanctions are an act of war.
    There is no spoon.

  19. #76
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We already knew you have narcolepsy. Must be how you slept through Ron Paul saying, "Make no mistake -- President Trump has not been a strong ally on issues like gun rights, spying, spending, and other important issues." Very convenient when losing a debate.

    Which makes this just another one of thousands of low-value posts.

    Bot.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 10-20-2019 at 07:13 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    I don't really care if I happen to be wrong about your positions, you are wrong about mine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    I didn't vote for Trump.
    A POX ON BOTH YOUR PARTIES

  20. #77
    Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Like Trump pulling out of the Iran Deal & then sanctioning them to death? Sanctions are an act of war.
    Trump isn't perfect but he IS changing in our direction and should be encouraged.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  21. #78
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    We already knew you have narcolepsy. Must be how you slept through Ron Paul saying, "Make no mistake -- President Trump has not been a strong ally on issues like gun rights, spying, spending, and other important issues."

    Which makes this just another one of thousands of low-value posts.

    Bot.
    Your nonsense is boring.
    And Trump has been more good than bad and you refuse to support him when he is good unlike Ron.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  22. #79
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Your nonsense is boring.
    And Trump has been more good than bad and you refuse to support him when he is good unlike Ron.
    "More good than bad" is subjective, meaningless and still wrong.

    But not as wrong as, "...good unlike Ron."

    Not what you meant? Maybe. Or maybe just evidence that no one should listen to someone who has scrambled eggs for brains.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    I don't really care if I happen to be wrong about your positions, you are wrong about mine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    I didn't vote for Trump.
    A POX ON BOTH YOUR PARTIES

  23. #80
    Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Like Trump pulling out of the Iran Deal & then sanctioning them to death? Sanctions are an act of war.
    First you must have an understanding of the tit for tat history with Iran going back to 1953, we did indeed start it, and we tried to repay for it. But instead they negotiate as indignant bullies who have now asked for everything they get, until you understand this whole history you have not a clue. And THIS is why history is being erased as fast as it happens, someone might catch onto the bigger picture.

    But if you think this should all incorporate some compassion... Trust me, there is no love lost on either side and it is but a dream written by John Lennon, if they could be in the position to sanction us they would not have one bit of compassion.
    “The ultimate test of a moral society is the kind of world it leaves to its children.” ~ Dietrich Bonhoeffer



  24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  25. #81
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    "More good than bad" is subjective, meaningless and still wrong.
    No, it is objective and right.

    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    But not as wrong as, "...good unlike Ron."
    That's funny, keep making a fool of yourself with deceptively edited quotes like that.

    YOU are unlike Ron in that you refuse to support Trump when he is good is clearly what I meant.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  26. #82
    Quote Originally Posted by ATruepatriot View Post
    But if you think this should all incorporate some compassion... Trust me, there is no love lost on either side and it is but a dream written by John Lennon, if they could be in the position to sanction us they would not have one bit of compassion.
    Do you blame them?

    Ender understands history a hell of a lot better than you give him credit for. Did I mention business as usual? Ender understands that healing can't begin until we leave them the hell alone. The neocon dogma you're repeating is, we made a mess and can't leave until we clean it up. When are you going to see the Hegelian method in that--problem leads to reaction leads to solutions that create more problems? When are you going to figure out that the U.S. military will never clean up the mess?

    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    ...clearly what I meant.
    You think your statements are clear, but clearly they are not. You think your thoughts are clear, but clearly they are not.

    You think your zerohedge-fueled thoughts are logic, but logically, they are not.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 10-20-2019 at 07:26 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    I don't really care if I happen to be wrong about your positions, you are wrong about mine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    I didn't vote for Trump.
    A POX ON BOTH YOUR PARTIES

  27. #83
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    You think your statements are clear, but clearly they are not. You think your thoughts are clear, but clearly they are not.

    You think your zerohedge-fueled thoughts are logic, but logically, they are not.


    You are the one who thinks unclearly or pretends to.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  28. #84
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Do you blame them?

    Ender understands history a hell of a lot better than you give him credit for. Did I mention business as usual? Ender understands that healing can't begin until we leave them the hell alone. The neocon dogma you're repeating is, we made a mess and can't leave until we clean it up. When are you going to see the Hegelian method in that--problem leads to reaction leads to solutions that create more problems? When are you going to figure out that the U.S. military will never clean up the mess?
    Sounds good, except for one thing... We are talking about tribal cultures who can't even forgive each other within their own region. They have been practising ethnic cleansing since the beginning of written history 4,000 years ago. They NEVER forgive, they hold grudges FOREVER. Once they declare war it is until the opposition is completely wiped out as a tribe or as a species. If you are ever expecting rationality to come from Iran, give it up because it will never happen until we are all dead. Then and only then will they feel "at peace" for just a few minutes before they go after the next grudge and tribe...
    “The ultimate test of a moral society is the kind of world it leaves to its children.” ~ Dietrich Bonhoeffer

  29. #85
    Quote Originally Posted by ATruepatriot View Post
    First you must have an understanding of the tit for tat history with Iran going back to 1953, we did indeed start it, and we tried to repay for it. But instead they negotiate as indignant bullies who have now asked for everything they get, until you understand this whole history you have not a clue. And THIS is why history is being erased as fast as it happens, someone might catch onto the bigger picture.

    But if you think this should all incorporate some compassion... Trust me, there is no love lost on either side and it is but a dream written by John Lennon, if they could be in the position to sanction us they would not have one bit of compassion.
    I understand the history of the US meddling in Iran quite well. And we did not try to repay for our coup on their democratically elected PM. We installed the very corrupt shah as our puppet & then never forgave them for taking their country back in 1979. The US took/froze about 11 billion dollars of Iranian money. Iran also signed the nuclear deal & were still under constant surveillance even though they totally complied. Israel never signed the deal & has a reported 200-400 nuclear warheads, but that's OK.

    Iran was also in complete compliance with Obama's Iranian Deal when Trump left it and started sanctioning them.
    There is no spoon.

  30. #86
    Quote Originally Posted by ATruepatriot View Post
    Sounds good, except for one thing... We are talking about tribal cultures who can't even forgive each other within their own region. They have been practising ethnic cleansing since the beginning of written history 4,000 years ago. They NEVER forgive, they hold grudges FOREVER. Once they declare war it is until the opposition is completely wiped out as a tribe or as a species. If you are ever expecting rationality to come from Iran, give it up because it will never happen until we are all dead. Then and only then will they feel "at peace" for just a few minutes before they go after the next grudge and tribe...
    I see.

    Sounds collectivist to me.

    So I may presume you're holding out for the nuclear option? Am I allowed the position that no one who agreed with John McCain will ever agree with me?

    Iran. Dude. Let them hold a grudge. Let them come gunning for me here in the heartland. And may Allah have mercy on their souls.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 10-20-2019 at 08:12 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    I don't really care if I happen to be wrong about your positions, you are wrong about mine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    I didn't vote for Trump.
    A POX ON BOTH YOUR PARTIES

  31. #87
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    U.S. Military Aid and Arms Sales to Turkey
    Fiscal Years 1980-1999

    https://fas.org/asmp/profiles/turkey_fmschart.htm
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

    Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

  32. #88
    Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    U.S. Military Aid and Arms Sales to Turkey
    Fiscal Years 1980-1999

    https://fas.org/asmp/profiles/turkey_fmschart.htm
    Your point is?

    They have started buying from Russia now.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment



  33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  34. #89
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Your point is?
    The investment,, A NATO country,,, and just how many of our Nukes are right there? or Personnel or that matter.

    could have moved the troops there...with our friends...
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

    Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

  35. #90
    Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    The investment,, A NATO country,,, and just how many of our Nukes are right there? or Personnel or that matter.

    could have moved the troops there...with our friends...
    Turkey isn't cooperating with us these days.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 02-01-2019, 04:32 PM
  2. Rand Paul Echo's Trump Chant "Hillary For Prison" WOW!
    By ProBlue33 in forum 2016 Presidential Election: GOP & Dem
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-14-2016, 11:09 AM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-16-2015, 03:59 PM
  4. Donald Trump, a few months ago: "Rand Paul is making headway"
    By randomname in forum Rand Paul Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-18-2015, 05:18 PM
  5. Silver ETF Pullback Could Be "Harsh and Swift"
    By bobbyw24 in forum Economy & Markets
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-10-2011, 09:30 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •