Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump indulged his "inner Rand Paul" with troop pullback....

Trump indulged his "inner Rand Paul" with troop pullback....

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What you Never-Trumpers and Orangeman Bad! sycophants, NEED to be doing is going on social media and MSM comments and PRAISING the POTUS.

Or, you can just go eat a bag of dicks, you cockless, spineless, war-monging slip hounds.

Maria, "well we haven't lost that many Americans, so whats wrong with that?"

$#@!in horrible human

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    Maria, "well we haven't lost that many Americans, so whats wrong with that?"

$#@!in horrible human
    Comments like that should result in her getting fired.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

It's been so disapointing to hear all the war cries from people with obvious political and financial interests. Hearing women promoting war is even worse. The brainwashing is constant.

He has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harrass our people, and eat out their substance.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    What you Never-Trumpers and Orangeman Bad! sycophants, NEED to be doing is going on social media and MSM comments and PRAISING the POTUS.

Or, you can just go eat a bag of dicks, you cockless, spineless, war-monging slip hounds.
    The naysayers' goal is to discourage this turn of policy, they expose themselves as the enemy among us, the worst are the ones that keep hand-wringing over the Kurds.
    It's also stupid when they keep pointing out that the deepstate has so far frustrated Trump's attempts to follow through as "proof" he doesn't mean it, it's like the schoolyard bully hitting the kid with his own hands and chanting "stop hitting yourself" over and over.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Listening to the last press conference, I thought the same thing... echoing the good doctor’s sentiments on the issue... it needed to be said.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Quote Originally Posted by Slave Mentality View Post
    It's been so disapointing to hear all the war cries from people with obvious political and financial interests. Hearing women promoting war is even worse. The brainwashing is constant.
    Yeah, damn near unanimous... incredible.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Sums up my thoughts for the last couple years.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

Indulging his inner Rand Paul is nice, but it would be even greater if Trump indulged his inner Ron Paul. That would be quite a legendary moment.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Indulging his inner Rand Paul is nice, but it would be even greater if Trump indulged his inner Ron Paul. That would be quite a legendary moment.
    True. It's progress though. We're at least facing the right direction. Just need to start marching troops home and we're good.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post
    True. It's progress though. We're at least facing the right direction. Just need to start marching troops home and we're good.
    14,000 more US troops sent to the Middle East since May with another 1,800 slated to go to Saudi Arabia.

Rand voted yet again to oppose Trump's emergency declaration to take money from other departments to pay for his wall: https://ichef.bbci.co.uk/news/624/cp...nalysis-nc.png

Thursday's vote was 53-36 to reject the emergency declaration, well short of the two-thirds majority necessary to override a veto in the Senate. Ten Republicans sided with 43 Democrats, including GOP Sens. Susan Collins of Maine, Roy Blunt of Missouri, Mike Lee of Utah, Lisa Murkowski of Alaska, Rand Paul of Kentucky, Rob Portman of Ohio, Mitt Romney of Utah, Marco Rubio of Florida, Pat Toomey of Pennsylvania and Roger Wicker of Mississippi.

Because he's reassigning fifty troops to a different place, or because the Wall Street Murdoch tried and failed to insult him?

Who are the sycophants really?
    We believe our lying eyes...

Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post
    Orange Man Bad
    U.S. active-duty military presence overseas is at its smallest in decades
    https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tan...st-in-decades/
    The number of active-duty U.S. military troops stationed overseas has dipped below 200,000 for the first time in at least 60 years.
    Total US Troop deployment overseas -
    September 2017: 215,249
    September 2018: 172,797
    June 2019 (latest): 177,104

XNN
    "They sell us the president the same way they sell us our clothes and our cars. They sell us every thing from youth to religion the same time they sell us our wars. I want to know who the men in the shadows are. I want to hear somebody asking them why. They can be counted on to tell us who our enemies are but theyre never the ones to fight or to die." - Jackson Browne Lives In The Balance

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by XNavyNuke View Post
    Orange Man Bad
    https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tan...st-in-decades/

Total US Troop deployment overseas -
    September 2017: 215,249
    September 2018: 172,797
    June 2019 (latest): 177,104

XNN
    From that link:

For the Military and Civilian Personnel by Service/Agency by State/Country Reports, the DMDC data only reflects personnel who are permanently assigned for duty at these locations. Starting in December 2017, the table no longer includes personnel on temporary duty, or deployed in support of contingency operations.
    So, this number has been cooked in just the same way as the unemployment numbers.

*yawn*

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    From that link:

So, this number has been cooked in just the same way as the unemployment numbers.

*yawn*
    The information may not be perfect but the numbers are still going down and Trump's new direction will bring them down much further.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

the numbers are still going down
    Liar.

The information may not be perfect but the numbers are still going down and Trump's new direction will bring them down much further.
    Posting something on Free Republic doesn't make it real.
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Been reading Dale Carnegie, have you?
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    Been reading Dale Carnegie, have you?
    That whole 'trying to influence idiots' $#@!? Yeah, gave that up after 2012.

Quote Originally Posted by XNavyNuke View Post

XNN
    Damn good start!

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I am not on the Trump train, but I will walk beside it when it heads in the correct direction like it is doing now.

The fact that every Neocons is against this tells me he is heading in the correct decision. Hell, he's even forcing the sheep skin wolves like Michael Savage to show his hand.

When the media has to pretend explosions in Kentucky are Kurds getting murdered in Syria, some of you should put aside the Orange Man Bad mantra aside, even for a few minutes.

If your rabbit hole is so deep that the Kentucky/Syria news story hasn't shaken you to wonder what's up, well...

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    If your rabbit hole is so deep that the Kentucky/Syria news story hasn't shaken you to wonder what's up, well...
    Never mind our rabbit holes. We left them long ago. If that has you shaken at long last, welcome out of your rabbit hole.

A string of Lesser Evils have gotten us in this mess. Trump is just another one.

Trump / Paul 2020

#KeepAmericaGreat
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Never mind our rabbit holes. We left them long ago. If that has you shaken at long last, welcome out of your rabbit hole.

A string of Lesser Evils have gotten us in this mess. Trump is just another one.
    You can keep shouting that in the face of all the evidence to the contrary but you will find less and less people even listening to you.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

You can keep shouting that in the face of all the evidence to the contrary but you will find less and less people even listening to you.
    Neither zerohedge nor tweets nor the MSM's pretend hostility constitutes evidence.

Neither zerohedge nor tweets nor the MSM's pretend hostility constitutes evidence.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast