Thread: Mayor Pete Buttigieg: Military Industrial Complex Puppet

Mayor Pete Buttigieg: Military Industrial Complex Puppet

Look at this:

It’s not hard to know what the fallout from this debate will be: Pete Buttigieg offered his strongest performance of his campaign, with a series of forceful, coherent arguments, and at least one contender for quote of the night. He drew the sharpest distinctions yet between himself and the rest of the still crowded field, and gave voters a preview of the fight he might bring to a one-on-one debate with Donald Trump.

His pushback at Rep. Tulsi Gabbard’s attack on what she labeled a bipartisan “regime change” foreign policy was the first sustained case any of the Democrats have offered in defense of an activist foreign policy—a case buttressed by Buttigieg’s military service.

“The slaughter going on in Syria is not a consequence of American presence,” he said, turning to Gabbard, who herself served in the Army. “It’s a consequence of a withdrawal and a betrayal by this president of American allies and American values. … A small number of specialized, special operations forces and intelligence capabilities were the only thing that stood between that part of Syria and what we're seeing now, which is the beginning of a genocide and the resurgence of ISIS. Meanwhile, soldiers in the field are reporting that for the first time they feel ashamed—ashamed of what their country has done. … When I was deployed, I knew one of the things keeping me safe was the flag on my shoulder represented a country that kept its word. You take that away, it takes away what makes America America.”
    https://www.politico.com/magazine/st...-debate-229853

That response would make ardent neocons blush.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Mayor Booty Judge is at the 5:30 mark. He made Miss Lindsey all moist with this response.

"Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul
    They are what they hate.” - B4L

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Mayor Booty Judge is at the 5:30 mark. He made Miss Lindsey all moist with this response.
    No surprise the media is full of praise for Mayor Pete's performance.

He will benefit from this. This puts him on the side of the big money, including among the largest sources of cash not just for Republicans but Democrats too. And it arguably sets him apart from the entire rest of the Democrat lineup as the best friend of those big money interests. Also, it puts him in the best position of the remaining Democrats to benefit from Biden's slippage as an establishment candidate.

It looks like with the help of the neocon press he is 'surging' in Iowa:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ll/4025797002/

Mayor Butt Plug can get as much help as he wants, he still won't be the nominee.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

MIC puppet... it’s a prerequisite.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

"Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul
    They are what they hate.” - B4L

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.