Thread: ABC News Broadcasts Fake Syria Bombing Video That's Actually From a Kentucky Military Show in

ABC News Broadcasts Fake Syria Bombing Video That's Actually From a Kentucky Military Show in

https://gizmodo.com/abc-news-broadca...ctu-1839028685

ABC News aired a video on Sunday that host Tom Llamas said depicted a Turkish attack in northern Syria against Kurdish civilians. Turkey is indeed pushing into Syria and slaughtering Kurds along the way, but the video ABC News played last night is from a military gun demonstration in Kentucky that was published to YouTube in 2017.

This video, right here, appearing to show Turkey’s military bombing Kurd civilians in a Syrian border town,” Llamas said on the October 13 broadcast as the video played.

But the explosions in the video are identical to explosions seen in a video titled, “Knob Creek night shoot 2017.” Knob Creek Gun Range, in the town of West Point, Kentucky, hosts a biannual event called the “Military Gun Shoot & Military Gun Show” where weapons are fired at night. Members of the public can come and see the show for a fee in April and October.

Side-by-side, it’s clear that the videos are the same:
    https://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media...hdzvbbzihr.mp4

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Fake news...not shocking at all. I am just glad that a light is being on shined on the deceivers.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Fake News is a real thing.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Remember when they claimed that Turkey had fired artillery or mortar near US troops a couple of days ago? Turns out it was FSA militias firing, not Turkish forces.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...t-For-Neocons)
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by PursuePeace View Post
    These people are sick.
    And stupid.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Eichenwald's tweet gave me epilepsy. I should sue
    Truth forever on the scaffold, Wrong forever on the throne,--
    Yet that scaffold sways the future, and, behind the dim unknown,
    Standeth God within the shadow, keeping watch above his own.
    ‫‬‫‬

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Okay, those ones might be fake, but we will have eyewitnesses testify that they saw Turkish soldiers throwing babies out of incubators onto the floor. It's outrageous and barbaric! And it's Trump's fault!
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Okay, those ones might be fake, but we will have eyewitnesses testify that they saw Turkish soldiers throwing babies out of incubators onto the floor. It's outrageous and barbaric! And it's Trump's fault!
    ha..I said the same thing earlier today.
    The person I was talking to had never even heard about that.
    Glad I brought it up. Sort of a 2-for-1 red pill deal.

Wow. It's not like they just used the wrong footage. Clearly it's been altered enough to add buildings and such. Pretty soon it will be so good we won't even know it's fake.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    And stupid.
    Not as stupid as the people who fall for it.
    "The Patriarch"

And how dramatic is this news “reader”? Ridiculous. Who takes their nonsense seriously?

Isn’t fraud usually a crime?

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post
    This video is wildly inappropriate considering your anger is simply over a political disagreement.

Last edited by dannno; 10-15-2019 at 05:01 PM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Sounds like they are trying to step around the truth by saying, "This video appears to show." Instead of 'This video shows."

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    Sounds like they are trying to step around the truth by saying, "This video appears to show." Instead of 'This video shows."
    This video appears to show Trump passing the Lord's Sacrament out to the church congregation.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    Further proof this was no "mistake". Using weasel words and lawyer speak for any potential future repercussions.

You don't downlaod a video, crop it blur it and remove the audio by "accident".

Quote Originally Posted by CoastieInColorado View Post
    Further proof this was no "mistake". Using weasel words and lawyer speak for any potential future repercussions.

You don't downlaod a video, crop it blur it and remove the audio by "accident".
    It was the intern's fault.

XNN
    "They sell us the president the same way they sell us our clothes and our cars. They sell us every thing from youth to religion the same time they sell us our wars. I want to know who the men in the shadows are. I want to hear somebody asking them why. They can be counted on to tell us who our enemies are but theyre never the ones to fight or to die." - Jackson Browne Lives In The Balance

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    This video appears to show Trump passing the Lord's Sacrament out to the church congregation.
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to dannno again.

also. You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Origanalist again.

Does anyone know what movie this scene is from?

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    Kingsman: The Secret Service

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    PursuePeace has your answer just below.

FYI if you like these then there's a youtube channel called "TheGeekzTeam" which has tons of these. This video in particular is no longer listed among their videos, though. It's the one that has libs in a tizzy right now so I'm guessing it was removed by TPTB.

Don wick was pretty good too.

The funny thing is, these are pretty old. The left is upset because they're just finding out their sense of humor isn't really funny at all.
    Last edited by nobody's_hero; 10-15-2019 at 08:52 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    Wow. It's not like they just used the wrong footage. Clearly it's been altered enough to add buildings and such. Pretty soon it will be so good we won't even know it's fake.
    That’s the plan.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

And how dramatic is this news “reader”? Ridiculous. Who takes their nonsense seriously?
    Ha ha - I was watching it with the sound down, and thought the same thing. But really, TV is always way over the top now.

https://twitter.com/RepThomasMassie/...46453739839488

ABC News Airs Authentic Footage Of 164-Foot-Tall Godzilla Rampaging Through Syria
    October 16th, 2019
    Truth forever on the scaffold, Wrong forever on the throne,--
    Yet that scaffold sways the future, and, behind the dim unknown,
    Standeth God within the shadow, keeping watch above his own.
    ‫‬‫‬

Remember when they claimed that Turkey had fired artillery or mortar near US troops a couple of days ago? Turns out it was FSA militias firing, not Turkish forces.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...t-For-Neocons)
    Remember when they claimed that Assad used chemical weapons in Syria?
    Remember when they claimed that Turkey had attacked US forces in Syria?
    Remember when they claimed that Iran had attacked a base and killed a US contractor?