Thread: SJW Insanity on Display

"Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Buchanan lit into Trustees Deno Andrews and Dan Moroney, both white males, telling them to "shut up" after they expressed a desire to clarify a term – "systems of oppression" – used in the long delayed diversity statement revision.

"Why are you arguing what is a system of oppression?" Buchanan asked. "You've never experienced one, so shut up!""

She also told Mayor Anan Abu-Taleb, a native of Palestine, that his "skin was white enough," when he tried to intervene.
    https://tablet.oakpark.com/News/Arti...home-and-work/
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

I believe "Go eat a bowl of dicks" is an appropriate response here.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

A sign of the times. How would that have played 50 years ago? Are we done? Stick a fork in us?
    "The Patriarch"

That lady can seriously go $#@! herself.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    That lady can seriously go $#@! herself.
    I'm sure she does on a regular basis, with implements.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    I'm sure she does on a regular basis, with implements.
    Stick to your own threads and stop derailing threads you know nothing about, unmanly wimp. Do you even play football, pansy!?
    "It's probably the biggest hoax since Big Foot!" - Mitt Romney 1-16-2012 SC Debate

Quote Originally Posted by tfurrh View Post
    Stick to your own threads and stop derailing threads you know nothing about, unmanly wimp. Do you even play football, pansy!?
    I know how to kicka da foootbal coach.
    "The Patriarch"

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    “A neighborhood with wide lawns and narrow minds.” PAPA

Awkward! Chelsea Clinton emphatically states a person with a beard and a penis can 'absolutely' identify as a woman, while mom Hillary shuffles and looks conflicted as she blames 'generational' differences for not being as open to trans rights

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ification.html

In an interview with The Sunday Times, journalist Decca Aitkenhead asked the Clintons about transgender self-identification
    Chelsea Clinton replied 'yes' emphatically when asked if someone with a beard and penis can ever be a woman
    'It's going to take a lot more time and effort to understand what it means to be defining yourself differently,' Hillary said
    Aitkenhead said Hillary became 'uneasy' when the question was asked while Chelsea shot a 'furious stare' at the journalist as her mother answered
    Hillary added: 'It's a very big generational discussion, because this is not something I grew up with or ever saw'
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee