Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Trump Supporter Calmly Reacts to Protester Spitting in His Face During Interview

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    Calm down man. You answered my post where I replied to Rev (an anarchist/monarchist {or whatever} who is for an EU strong enough to bomb Hungary if they want a more nationalistic government-- yes he said that) You responded as if I replied to your post. So I asked a question. All you had to do was say, "No RJB, That's crazy."

I did help with the running of a few satirical forums in 2007 and 2008 where I had quite a few sockpuppets on our forums. I occasionally did answer posts with the wrong sock, so I am vigilant to an extreme that most normal people would call unnatural. Take no offense.
    I wasn't replying to you in the previous post RJB. You'll have to forgive my vigor, I'm in the midst of telling Swordsmyth to go fck himself...

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Son of Liberty View Post
    I wasn't replying to you in the previous post RJB. You'll have to forgive my vigor, I'm in the midst of telling Swordsmyth to go fck himself...
    You mentioned me with a bit of irritation in your writing.

I had a few beers-- nothing as good as Guinness and was compelled to respond.

You mentioned me with a bit of irritation in your writing.

I had a few beers-- nothing as good as Guinness and was compelled to respond.
    Nothing is as good as Guinness, my friend.

Calm down man. You answered my post where I replied to Rev (an anarchist/monarchist {or whatever} who is for an EU strong enough to bomb Hungary if they want a more nationalistic government-- yes he said that) You responded as if I replied to your post. So I asked a question. All you had to do was say, "No RJB, That's crazy."

I did help with the running of a few satirical forums in 2007 and 2008 where I had quite a few sockpuppets on our forums. I occasionally did answer posts with the wrong sock, so I am vigilant to an extreme that most normal people would call unnatural. Take no offense.
    You struck a nerve.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    A couple accounts here have swept in and put up a couple hundred thousand posts since 2016 and convinced you that what you believe in isn't worth fighting for. That's it. That's all.
    A couple accounts here have swept in and put up a couple hundred thousand posts since 2016 and convinced you that what you believe in isn't worth fighting for. That's it. That's all.
    Thought I'd just emphasize this point, because it is 100% what has happened here.

Take it. Leave it. I really don't care. This motherfcker is going down no matter what you do.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You struck a nerve.

You and your relief like to post this response... thought it'd be comforting to you.

Driving away those who are closer to us isn't the answer either.

The extreme irony found in you making a comment like this would be frickin' hilarious if it weren't so sad. Physician, heal thyself.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    The extreme irony found in you making a comment like this would be frickin' hilarious if it weren't so sad. Physician, heal thyself.
    Snowflakes drive themselves away, I can't help that.
    It's hillaryous that daring to have different opinions is called driving people away by some people, maybe I'll be told it's violence next.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

BUT WAIT!

How do we know it wasn't actually Trump supporters pretending to be ANTIFA spitting at fellow Trump supporters in order to make ANTIFA look bad?

HOW DO WE KNOWWWWW......?

I mean if r3v3.0 is asking this question, we have to take the possibilities seriously!

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    But how do we know it isn't fake news, Trump people dressed up as Antifa to make Antifa look bad?

THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

The guy who was spat upon did not strike me as a retard.
    Did you not notice the hat?

Did you not notice the hat?
    I do remember your avatar that literally said you are an idiot after the 2016 election.
    Last edited by RJB; 10-15-2019 at 09:37 AM.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This reminds me of the thread we had talking about the black man who got punched by a redhat at a Trump rally, and then got tackled by police, and then forgave his attacker in court.

I looked for that thread and couldn't find it for some strange reason.

But here's a video of their handshake.

I do remember your avatar that literally said you are an idiot after the 2016 election.
    Incorrectly predicting which of the abominations would win the election is one kind of error; supporting either of them is quite another.

Incorrectly predicting which of the abominations would win the election is one kind of error; supporting either of them is quite another.
    Oh come on, man. 'fess up. We all know you wanted Hillary to win. You and the other "contrarians" like Zippy, theCount, etc. had no one fooled.

It's one of the reasons I don't mind the trumpeters too much. At least they are honest.

It's not, dude. I don't know what kind of traffic this place generates, but I'll tell you this: if I were Ron, I'd contact the owner of this website and I'd DEMAND that he stop using my name and image to promote it. I have been a Ron Paul supporter since 2008, and there is vanishingly little left of what he openly and publicly stands for here. I said it in another post - we can be glad when Trump does something that is in line with our principles, but what has happened here is a travesty... there is nothing left of this place. I made a very innocuous post - a very forgiving post, frankly - and I was quickly accused of having multiple accounts... and then of course the most offensive current member of this site jumped on it to his benefit...

The R3VOLution is dead, man. At least as far as it is concerned on the internet. These people killed it. And the owner/moderators of this website allowed it.

I would bet at least $20 Ron Paul votes for Trump this time around. Sorry you haven't been paying attention.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    I would bet at least $20 Ron Paul votes for Trump this time around. Sorry you haven't been paying attention.

Bizarre necro but okay. You do you dannno.

Bizarre necro but okay. You do you dannno.

Nobody does self-delusion like dannno. Nobody.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    I don't think Ron will tell anyone who he voted for. The only way to find out would probably be to find out who he didn't vote for and then use process of elimination.

There's going to be a lot of pleas to "Count Every Vote", protests, rioting & burning, when Donnell loses the election.

Snowflakes gonna snowflake, whine & snivel.
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123