Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Trump Supporter Calmly Reacts to Protester Spitting in His Face During Interview

Exclamation Trump Supporter Calmly Reacts to Protester Spitting in His Face During Interview

Trump Supporter Calmly Reacts to Protester Spitting in His Face During Interview

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ing-interview/

CHARLIE SPIERING11 Oct 2019

A supporter of President Donald Trump reacted calmly after a protester spit in his face on Thursday night during a TV interview.

Vice News was interviewing Dave Carlson, a salesman in Minnesota who attended the president’s political rally, when an unknown protester spit in his face.

Carlson winced, turned slightly, and replied, “Oh nice,” and chuckled.

The Vice News reporter reacted in shock while another protester apologized for what happened as Carlson wiped the spit off of his face.

A second protester approached him to explain why it happened: “That’s not how people really feel; that’s f*cking disrespectful, but on the other hand, that $#@! is disrespectful as f*ck that too,” he said, pointing to Carlson’s hat.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Surprising that he was able to restrain himself. Had that have been me I would have confront the person and beat them up.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

MSM has been saying those hats are racist and gullible idiots believe what the MSM has been telling them.

Disgusting.

I have to say, I'm pretty much on board with both of the top comments to that article:

call me Roy
    You are a class act Dave.

I am sorry you had to be so close to unchained wild animals.

flash

May be classy but these pos need to experience push back. I would have punched him in the throat

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Surprising that he was able to restrain himself. Had that have been me I would have confront the person and beat them up.
    That's "our" problem.

"We" are too nice, too polite, too civil: to everybody...to hut hutting cops, to corrupt authority and to street Bolsheviks spitting in "our" faces.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    That's "our" problem.

"We" are too nice, too polite, too civil: to everybody...to hut hutting cops, to corrupt authority and to street Bolsheviks spitting in "our" faces.
    Imagine if the Founders had been nice, polite, and civil. This country wouldn't even exist right now.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Retard spits on other retard, spat-upon retard is deemed hero by yet other retards, more at eleven...

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    Retard spits on other retard, spat-upon retard is deemed hero by yet other retards, more at eleven...
    Making Friends and Influencing People left and right...

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Making Friends and Influencing People left and right...
    He's here to keep us a tiny irrelevant minority.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

That's "our" problem.

That will change, people will only take it for so long.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    He's here to keep us a tiny irrelevant minority.
    I don't know what you're complaining about, you have nearly half the country.

That's "our" problem.

... gettin’ it from both sides.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

What would Ron Paul have done if in the same circumstances?
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    What would Ron Paul have done if in the same circumstances?
    Nothing, the spitter would've been sorted out by attendant Paulians. Actually, he would probably intercede in the melee to save the man's life.

That's "our" problem.

Here's the problem: he isn't "we". Or at least, he used to not be "we"...

I respect him for his calm under fire but that said, you call out people who are "too civil" to hut-hutting cops and corrupt authority, yet you've thrown in with just those very folks. How many MAGA hats sit on shelves beside "thank you for your service" hats and "thin blue line" hats? A $#@! ton, I guarantee ya.

Maybe you didn't intend to, but by this post you seem to align yourself with them. You think Trump and his voters aren't those boot-lickers? Guess again, bud.

Yep, many if not most of them are sick and tired of the establishment domination of the political and media landscape. They're sick and tired of bending the knee every time the so-called left says "this/that is not acceptable". I get that. I agree with that. But MAGA isn't "we", man. DJT has done some good things and we're right to pump his tires when he does. Ron does. Watch the RP Liberty report. He gives him credit, where credit is due. But he also calls him out when he should. But Ron isn't MAGA.

Seems like something that's been forgotten around here. Seems like some members have done a helluva job convincing too many that Ron = MAGA.

That guy, AF... he isn't "we". Remember that.

Quote Originally Posted by A Son of Liberty View Post
    Here's the problem: he isn't "we". Or at least, he used to not be "we"...

I respect him for his calm under fire but that said, you call out people who are "too civil" to hut-hutting cops and corrupt authority, yet you've thrown in with just those very folks. How many MAGA hats sit on shelves beside "thank you for your service" hats and "thin blue line" hats? A $#@! ton, I guarantee ya.

Maybe you didn't intend to, but by this post you seem to align yourself with them. You think Trump and his voters aren't those boot-lickers? Guess again, bud.

Yep, many if not most of them are sick and tired of the establishment domination of the political and media landscape. They're sick and tired of bending the knee every time the so-called left says "this/that is not acceptable". I get that. I agree with that. But MAGA isn't "we", man. DJT has done some good things and we're right to pump his tires when he does. Ron does. Watch the RP Liberty report. He gives him credit, where credit is due. But he also calls him out when he should. But Ron isn't MAGA.

Seems like something that's been forgotten around here. Seems like some members have done a helluva job convincing too many that Ron = MAGA.

I do exactly what Ron does.

And that's why I put "we" in quotations.

There is clearly a new fracture line today: anybody to the right of Stalin and everybody else.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    The guy who was spat upon did not strike me as a retard. Are you just trying to pretend to be a contrarian?

To me, that guy IS "we".
    We = fellow human beings peacefully standing up for what THEY believe in and exercising their 1st amendment.
    They = the sub-human who decided to assault that man with his vile bodily fluids for the above mentioned "crime".

I do exactly what Ron does.

And that's why I put "we" in quotations.

There is clearly a new fracture line today: anybody to the right of Stalin and everybody else.
    Okay. I get that.

Just be careful the dogs you lie with...

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    The guy who was spat upon did not strike me as a retard. Are you just trying to pretend to be a contrarian?
    No, I'm not. And I didn't call him a "retard".

My guess - admittedly - is that he's a thin-blue-line boot-licker, run-of-the-mill quote-unquote conservative.

That's not our template, here.

My guess - admittedly - is that he's a thin-blue-line boot-licker, run-of-the-mill quote-unquote conservative.

What? Are you Rev3?

Seriously. Do you have two accounts here?

Quote Originally Posted by PursuePeace View Post
    To me, that guy IS "we".
    We = fellow human beings peacefully standing up for what THEY believe in and exercising their 1st amendment.
    They = the sub-human who decided to assault that man with his vile bodily fluids for the above mentioned "crime".
    +1
    "If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be." - Thomas Jefferson

"It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds" - Sam Adams

A second protester approached him to explain why it happened: “That’s not how people really feel; that’s f*cking disrespectful, but on the other hand, that $#@! is disrespectful as f*ck that too,” he said, pointing to Carlson’s hat.
    There you go. The new Bolshevik left explains their insanity. He just equated wearing a hat he doesn’t like with spitting in someone’s face. A hat or a shirt or a word is the same as spitting or attacking someone. Nothing dangerous about that mindset.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What? Are you Rev3?
    Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

One monarchist account and one anarchist account?

Would that be a way of just stirring up trouble and maybe such a person doesn't believe in either?

Maybe they are even a leftist?

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Seriously. Do you have two accounts here?
    Both accounts seem dedicated to keeping us from working with our natural allies on the right.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Are you really so sure of that, my friend?
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Both accounts seem dedicated to keeping us from working with our natural allies on the right.
    I just LOVE how quickly SS jumped on this idea that the libertarians here are in cabal to upend the order of things.

It's adorable, really. SS is CLEARLY AND OBVIOUSLY the paid troll on this forum - witness his absurdly high post count...

I love it. I make a measured and sincere response, and this is what I get... $#@! you and $#@! this place if this is what is going to be tolerated here.

Maybe they are even a leftist?
    Ooh, yeah SS! You're on to me now! I spend about an hour a week here, advocating a libertarian viewpoint when I can, but really I'm a leftist trying to undo all your HARD work! lmao, go $#@! yourself. You're the paid shill, and it's clear to see. You're here to recruit the libertarian right to the Trumpist cause.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    There you go. The new Bolshevik left explains their insanity. He just equated wearing a hat he doesn’t like with spitting in someone’s face. A hat or a shirt or a word is the same as spitting or attacking someone. Nothing dangerous about that mindset.
    And he would have said the same thing if that fellow committing the "hat crime" had got punched, stabbed or shot.

All these people need is a modern day Robespierre to take them that one extra inch.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast