Thread: Trump is sending more Troops and Weapons to Saudi Arabia

Trump is sending more Troops and Weapons to Saudi Arabia

Make sure to post your very best Trumpsplanation here.
    Support Justin Amash for Congress
    Michigan Congressional District 3

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Don't put the corks back in the champagne bottles just yet. I'm sure some one will be along directly to Trumpsplain how this actually proves Trump's committment to pulling us out of the Middle East.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Withdrawing from the Middle East. (The Syrian troops were not withdrawn either- just moved to another part of Syria)

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-50021138

"Taken together with other deployments, this constitutes an additional 3,000 forces that have been extended or authorised within the last month," Pentagon spokesman Jonathan Hoffman said.

The US has increased the deployment of forces in the region by 14,000 since May, according to CNN. Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman had requested additional support, Mr Esper said.

Trump's mercenaries for hire to the Saudis. True non-interventionism.

Support Justin Amash for Congress
    Michigan Congressional District 3

Its quiet in here.
    "The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles." —Jeff Cooper

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars.

Just.Get.Out.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

The MAGA is good. The MAGA is wise.

Embrace the MAGA and you will find your inner strength.

1. Don't lie.
    2. Don't cheat.
    3. Don't steal.
    4. Don't kill.
    5. Don't commit adultery.
    6. Don't covet what your neighbor has, especially his wife.
    7. Honor your father and mother.
    8. Remember the Sabbath and keep it Holy.
    9. Don’t use your Higher Power's name in vain, or anyone else's.
    10. Do unto others as you would have them do to you.

"For the love of money is the root of all evil..." -- I Timothy 6:10, KJV

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    Don't put the corks back in the champagne bottles just yet. I'm sure some one will be along directly to Trumpsplain how this actually proves Trump's committment to pulling us out of the Middle East.
    And fighting the deep state.

Nothing the deep state hates more than increased profits for military contractors.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    And fighting the deep state.

Nothing the deep state hates more than increased profits for military contractors.

Orange Man G od.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    Orange Man G od.
    I also heard, through a very confidential secret-marines-related source, that the deep state hates it when the Fed prints money.

...so, you know, double whammy.

I'm shocked, shocked to find out that we aren't actually withdrawing from the Mideast.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.