Thread: Impeachment...Or Show Trial? Pelosi's Anonymous Accusers.

Impeachment...Or Show Trial? Pelosi's Anonymous Accusers.

Impeachment...Or Show Trial? Pelosi's Anonymous Accusers.

Why are the Democrats' witnesses for the prosecution (the "whistleblowers") allowed to remain anonymous and avoid cross-examination? Pelosi was roped into proceeding with impeachment of President Trump against her political judgement and now she is beginning to pay the price as the case against Trump continues to unravel. She still has the media on her side, but how long will that last, as new Ukraine facts about Biden and the non-blackmail of Zelensky continue to seep out?

Support the Liberty Report with a tax deductible donation to the Ron Paul Institute: www.RonPaulInstitute.org/support
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The CIA Feedback Loop. Ron discussed this in the Liberty Report, and showed part of the following interview:

"Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.