Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 31 to 38 of 38

Thread: Rand Paul Blasts Warmongers for Not Supporting President Trump

  1. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You can't get power until you have influence unless you are massively wealthy.
    Now you're starting to understand this lovely democracy that we have...

    The only productive strategy for libertarians long-term is to build wealth and civil institutions (such as schools).

    Competing in elections is largely a waste of resources; trying to influence leftist idiots like Trump, pure snipe hunting.
    "Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."

    -H. L. Mencken



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    Now you're starting to understand this lovely democracy that we have...

    The only productive strategy for libertarians long-term is to build wealth and civil institutions (such as schools).

    Competing in elections is largely a waste of resources; trying to influence leftist idiots like Trump, pure snipe hunting.
    You must fight the enemy on all fronts or he will outflank you and you must work with whatever allies you can find.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankindÖitís people I canít stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment



  4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  5. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You must fight the enemy on all fronts or he will outflank you and you must work with whatever allies you can find.
    The people on our flank are constantly stabbing us with a large knife.

    Who needs enemies with friends like these?

    No, SS, if you actually were a libertarian, or anything like one, you'd do well to stop cheering on those "allies."
    "Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."

    -H. L. Mencken

  6. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    The people on our flank are constantly stabbing us with a large knife.

    Who needs enemies with friends like these?

    No, SS, if you actually were a libertarian, or anything like one, you'd do well to stop cheering on those "allies."
    That isn't true, not all Republicans are the same, that's just an excuse to do nothing and allow the people who want to behead us take over while driving those who might listen to us away.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankindÖitís people I canít stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  7. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    That isn't true, not all Republicans are the same, that's just an excuse to do nothing and allow the people who want to behead us take over while driving those who might listen to us away.
    Ha...

    That's some nonsensical partisanship.

    For a guy who doesn't watch FOX, you've certainly got the hang of the reign.

    Now, if the goal is to maximize the revenues of people such as Hannity or Carlson, you're doing God's work.

    On the other hand, if you're trying to do something for Western civilization, in relation to which those persons are refuse, well...

    It's a shame, SS, because you're an intelligent person.
    "Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."

    -H. L. Mencken

  8. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    Well jules, I for one cannot quite figure out your politics.

    But, in any event, you're exactly right about those rotten swine, barbarian, mercenary, bolshevik, terrorist Kurds.

    ...whom our government supports, naturally.
    This is very confusing to me, I have always been a libertarian on this forum and just because I do not go along with the party line that socialism destroys EVERYTHING and can be viable on certain situations doesn't mean I am not a libertarian. I am OK with nations trying different economic system and I will not support the invasion, sanction or any kind of warfare tactic on a country just because I do not agree with their economic system.

    The fact that they are mostly communists(the ones in Syria) makes it very easy to wish for their expulsion. I am sure Kruganinator can welcome them in his home. Just kidding, not even a man like him would not want the thieving, backstabbing, feminazi commies anywhere near him.
    You can maintain power over people, as long as you give them something. Rob a man of everything, and that man will no longer be in your power. Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

    Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Trust principles; not people.
    My Che avatar is my unique way of giving a big middle finger to the, the neocons, the globalists, imperialists and most importantly to the left and right political establishment who hate his guts till this day. My admiration for him ends where his anti imperialist pro communism ideology starts.

  9. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    This is very confusing to me, I have always been a libertarian on this forum and just because I do not go along with the party line that socialism destroys EVERYTHING and can be viable on certain situations doesn't mean I am not a libertarian. I am OK with nations trying different economic system and I will not support the invasion, sanction or any kind of warfare tactic on a country just because I do not agree with their economic system.

    The fact that they are mostly communists(the ones in Syria) makes it very easy to wish for their expulsion. I am sure Kruganinator can welcome them in his home. Just kidding, not even a man like him would not want the thieving, backstabbing, feminazi commies anywhere near him.
    Well, I'm not.

    Theft and necessarily incompetent central planning is never a moral or sensible substitute for the market.

    Now, that doesn't mean that military intervention is prudent; that's a separate question.
    "Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."

    -H. L. Mencken

  10. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Trump is not an enemy he is an ally that shares many of our interests.
    You don't want us to have any allies.
    Yes we should have allies, the more the better. As long as one doesn't sell out to get allies.

    Many of our interests? Many?

    Why hasn't he brought the troops home to protect our borders?
    Why hasn't he vetoed increased spending?
    Why hasn't he taken away power from the Federal Reserve?

    Those are the basic foundations of the Tea Party and the Ron Paul movement so wtf are you talking about when you say many? Many of the unimportant policies?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12


Similar Threads

  1. [VIDEO] Sen. Rand Paul Blasts Warmongers on CNN
    By Warlord in forum Rand Paul Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-12-2019, 01:36 PM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-19-2015, 07:53 PM
  3. Palin blasts Syria warmongers - Let Allah sort it out!
    By compromise in forum Syria Intervention
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 09-02-2013, 03:01 PM
  4. Rand Paul blasts neocons for supporting military junta in Egypt
    By supermario21 in forum Rand Paul Forum
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-09-2013, 10:33 AM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-14-2007, 12:29 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •