Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 91 to 120 of 129

Thread: Not Impeachment, But a Coup: a Disgusting Defense of Collapsing Imperial Order

  1. #91
    Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Could it be that Deep Neocons are actually tricking Deep State/Dems?

    "IT'S A TRAP"
    Imagine having no grasp of reality that you need to keep making up conspiracy theories, rather than just accept that our President did something wrong, possibly illegal.



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #92
    Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm View Post
    I consider the impeachment hearings to be part of the coup (although I agree with your assessment about Russiagate being a more definitive example), since the impeachment attempt is in conjunction with every other scheme against Trump, so I do not analyze it in a vacuum based upon its own merits.

    While impeachment is a Constitutional method of opposing a President, I do not consider this impeachment to be acted upon in good faith, which is why I can include it as part of the multi-faceted, soft coup attempt.
    Nothing our President done or said in the past 3 years has been in good faith, so go cry me a river if you think he's been unfairly bullied.

  4. #93
    Quote Originally Posted by PRB View Post
    My bad, yes, Biden is corrupt, and criminal, and should be in prison. But that's not what Trump asked. Trump asked for a public announcement for investigating Biden, which had nothing to do with the guilt of Biden (I said Biden is guilty because I don't give a F--- about the law when it comes to Democrats, but President Trump who is a Republican and cares about corruption doesn't get to have this luxury).

    See the difference? I'm willing to throw Biden in prison because I'm a fascist who hates Democrats, Trump is a President who has to follow the law. So he gets impeached for it.

    I'm willing to put any Democrats in prison because I feel like, it, but I hold my President to the rule of law, and if you don't like my double standard, take it up with Congress
    Trump asked for an investigation which was warranted and not a crime.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  5. #94
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Trump asked for an investigation which was warranted and not a crime.
    no, he didn't. he asked for an announcement.

  6. #95
    Quote Originally Posted by PRB View Post
    no, he didn't. he asked for an announcement.
    WRONG
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  7. #96
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    WRONG
    so Taylor is lying?



  8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  9. #97
    Quote Originally Posted by PRB View Post
    so Taylor is lying?
    Yes.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  10. #98
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Yes.
    who else is lying other than the President?

  11. #99
    by the way, Kyle Kulinski's opposition to impeachment is purely strategical and PR, he acknowledges all the facts about what happened (so do most Republicans)

    This is why Republicans have no defense, they cry about the process, the speed, the hearings being too private or too public, complain that Trump can't defend himself but Trump himself refuses to defend himself on record.

    The only kangaroo court is Trump's twitter account, coward afraid to speak under oath.

  12. #100
    Vice President Mike Pence is among the top officials culpable in President Donald Trump’s efforts to bend U.S. foreign policy for personal gain, according to a report released Tuesday from House Democrats investigating the potential impeachment of Trump.Pence and other senior officials “were either knowledgeable of or active participants in an effort to extract from a foreign nation the personal political benefits sought by the president,” according to the 300-page report prepared by three House committees and based on weeks of public and private testimony from officials.
    The report also faults Pence for not producing “a single document” requested by the panels and for blocking release of part of a transcript of his Sept. 18 call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky
    Republicans on the investigating committees say the evidence doesn’t support Democrats’ conclusions, including those about Pence.

    More at: https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...op/2601424001/

    There it is, this is a coup designed to give us "President Pelosi".
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  13. #101
    Quote Originally Posted by PRB View Post
    no, he didn't. he asked for an announcement.
    Read the transcript here (it's really quite short):

    https://www.cnn.com/2019/09/25/polit...all/index.html

    I see nothing about an "announcement"

    Here's the paragraph with Trump's ask:

    "The President: I would like you to do us a favor though because our country has been through a lot and Ukraine knows a lot about it. I would like you to find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine, they say Crowdstrike... I guess you have one of your wealthy people... The server, they say Ukraine has it. There are a lot of things that went on, the whole situation. I think you're surrounding yourself with some of the same people. I would like to have the Attorney General call you or your people and I would like you to get to the bottom of it. As you saw yesterday, that whole nonsense ended with a very poor performance by a man named Robert Mueller, an incompetent performance, but they say a lot of it started with Ukraine. Whatever you can do, it's very important that you do it if that's possible."

    And here's the bit about Biden:

    "...The other thing, There's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it... It sounds horrible to me."

  14. #102
    Quote Originally Posted by SimmerDown View Post
    Read the transcript here (it's really quite short):

    https://www.cnn.com/2019/09/25/polit...all/index.html

    I see nothing about an "announcement"

    Here's the paragraph with Trump's ask:

    "The President: I would like you to do us a favor though because our country has been through a lot and Ukraine knows a lot about it. I would like you to find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine, they say Crowdstrike... I guess you have one of your wealthy people... The server, they say Ukraine has it. There are a lot of things that went on, the whole situation. I think you're surrounding yourself with some of the same people. I would like to have the Attorney General call you or your people and I would like you to get to the bottom of it. As you saw yesterday, that whole nonsense ended with a very poor performance by a man named Robert Mueller, an incompetent performance, but they say a lot of it started with Ukraine. Whatever you can do, it's very important that you do it if that's possible."

    And here's the bit about Biden:

    "...The other thing, There's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it... It sounds horrible to me."
    I never said it was on this call.

  15. #103
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Vice President Mike Pence is among the top officials culpable in President Donald Trump’s efforts to bend U.S. foreign policy for personal gain, according to a report released Tuesday from House Democrats investigating the potential impeachment of Trump.Pence and other senior officials “were either knowledgeable of or active participants in an effort to extract from a foreign nation the personal political benefits sought by the president,” according to the 300-page report prepared by three House committees and based on weeks of public and private testimony from officials.
    The report also faults Pence for not producing “a single document” requested by the panels and for blocking release of part of a transcript of his Sept. 18 call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky
    Republicans on the investigating committees say the evidence doesn’t support Democrats’ conclusions, including those about Pence.

    More at: https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...op/2601424001/

    There it is, this is a coup designed to give us "President Pelosi".
    you're dreaming way bigger than Democrats or the Derp State could ever want to.

    NO, Trump will not be removed, get the hell over it.
    There will not be a President Pence, much less Pelosi, it's just not going to happen.

  16. #104
    Quote Originally Posted by PRB View Post
    I never said it was on this call.
    Oh, so now you're moving the goalposts, eh?

    You sir, are no lover of liberty.



  17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  18. #105
    Quote Originally Posted by SimmerDown View Post
    Oh, so now you're moving the goalposts, eh?

    You sir, are no lover of liberty.
    Nobody claimed the call was sufficient evidence.

  19. #106
    Quote Originally Posted by PRB View Post
    Not Zelensky.

    But if you're going to say Zelensky is corrupt, it makes zero sense to trust him to help you to investigate.
    The old President of Ukraine was corrupt. Zelenksky is the new guy.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

    "Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    "Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

  20. #107
    Quote Originally Posted by PRB View Post
    Nobody claimed the call was sufficient evidence.
    Ya, there is zero evidence anywhere.

    There was one guy who was "under the impression" it was a quid pro quos, who heard it from his friend's brother's girlfriend's sister who heard it from her friend's uncle's cousin at the mall.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

    "Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    "Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

  21. #108
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Ya, there is zero evidence anywhere.

    There was one guy who was "under the impression" it was a quid pro quos, who heard it from his friend's brother's girlfriend's sister who heard it from her friend's uncle's cousin at the mall.
    Bill Taylor's testimony was evidence

  22. #109
    Quote Originally Posted by PRB View Post
    My bad, yes, Biden is corrupt, and criminal, and should be in prison. But that's not what Trump asked. Trump asked for a public announcement for investigating Biden, which had nothing to do with the guilt of Biden
    That's not on the phone call. Maybe he did, maybe he didn't. Sondland testified to that "fact" then admitted it was hearsay. But let's say Trump did that for the sake of argument. What you have with respect to the Ukraine is a story by Politico in 2017 saying that Ukraine meddled in the election to boost Hillary.

    https://www.politico.com/story/2017/...ackfire-233446

    Then you have Politico in 2019 saying the exact opposite.

    https://www.politico.com/news/2019/1...stimony-068095

    In 2018, long before Trump's infamous phone call, a Ukranian court ruled that the release of the Manifort documents DID interfere with the 2016 elections and did so to help Hillary.

    https://www.rferl.org/a/ukraine-cour.../29652728.html

    So...what are the rules of the game? Democrats turn a blind eye to 2016 Ukrainian meddling and even call it a "debunked conspiracy theory" and yet impeached Trump based on hearsay evidence of election interference.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

  23. #110
    Quote Originally Posted by PRB View Post
    Nobody claimed the call was sufficient evidence.
    Nancy Pelosi did.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

  24. #111
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Nancy Pelosi did.
    No she didn't.

  25. #112
    Quote Originally Posted by PRB View Post
    No she didn't.
    You're full of shyt. Not only did Pelosi claim the phone call was enough, but she said that Trump asking China to investigate the Bidens was a "confession of his violation." In other words, just asking a foreign country to investigate someone that Pelosi thinks is above the law (any democrat running for president, no matter what crime they may have committed) is an impeachable offense.



    Also former senator Robert Kerry argued for impeachment without even an investigation.

    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/columnis...stigation.html
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.



  26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  27. #113
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    You're full of shyt. Not only did Pelosi claim the phone call was enough
    she didn't say that. try again, providing actual evidence, thanks.

  28. #114
    Quote Originally Posted by PRB View Post
    she didn't say that. try again, providing actual evidence, thanks.
    Yes she did. You're just too dishonest to admit it. The phone call was him asking Ukraine for investigation of the Bidens. And she claimed that him asking China for investigation of the Bidens was by admission of a violation worthy of impeachment. But hey, I know your thing is to lie to support the dems. So please continue.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

  29. #115
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Yes she did. You're just too dishonest to admit it.
    You're a liar, that's why you have not produced a single quote or video of her saying so.

  30. #116
    Quote Originally Posted by PRB View Post
    You're a liar, that's why you have not produced a single quote or video of her saying so.
    The video speaks for itself. The only evidence at that point was the "whistleblower" and Trump saying "China investigate the Bidens." You're not just a liar. You're stupid as well.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

  31. #117
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    The video speaks for itself. The only evidence at that point was the "whistleblower" and Trump saying "China investigate the Bidens." You're not just a liar. You're stupid as well.
    you just admitted that that wasn't the phone call alone.

    You're the liar now

    If you had said Pelosi found him guilty without an investigation, I might've agreed with you. But you claim Pelosi said the phone call was sufficient, which she never did.

  32. #118
    Quote Originally Posted by PRB View Post
    you just admitted that that wasn't the phone call alone.

    You're the liar now

    If you had said Pelosi found him guilty without an investigation, I might've agreed with you. But you claim Pelosi said the phone call was sufficient, which she never did.
    Nope. Not at all. This video came before the transcript of the phone call was released. And the phone call and what Trump said regarding China investigating Biden is the same thing. But I don't expect you to have the brains to understand that.

    Edit: Also I just caught you in another lie. I didn't say Pelosi said the phone call was all but that it was sufficient evidence. The evidence of the phone call is Trump telling Ukraine to investigate Biden. The "admission" that Pelosi said was enough for impeachment without an investigation was Trump telling China to investigate Biden. No honest intelligent person can said that one was sufficient but the other was not.
    Last edited by jmdrake; 12-23-2019 at 07:24 AM.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

  33. #119
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Nope. Not at all. This video came before the transcript of the phone call was released. And the phone call and what Trump said regarding China investigating Biden is the same thing. But I don't expect you to have the brains to understand that.
    2 mentions is the same as 1?

  34. #120
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    I didn't say Pelosi said the phone call was all but that it was sufficient evidence.
    She didn't say that either. Keep lying.



  35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Ron Paul: Impeachment…or CIA Coup?
    By phill4paul in forum Ron Paul Forum
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 10-01-2019, 11:11 PM
  2. In 1998, Maxine Waters Called Impeachment a 'Coup d'etat'
    By timosman in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 05-31-2017, 08:50 PM
  3. The Startling Symbolism of Hillary Fainting on 9/11 at GZ. Is the New World Order Collapsing?
    By James_Madison_Lives in forum 2016 Presidential Election: GOP & Dem
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 09-16-2016, 05:37 PM
  4. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 05-25-2011, 01:24 AM
  5. Is impeachment in order? Vote here
    By IHaveaDream in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-22-2007, 05:46 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •