View Poll Results: Will Real ID happen on schedule - Oct 1, 2020?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

2 66.67%
  • No

1 33.33%
  • What?

0 0%
  • Other

0 0%

Thread: Will Real ID happen on schedule - Oct 1, 2020?

Will Real ID happen on schedule - Oct 1, 2020?

https://www.dhs.gov/real-id-public-faqs

Poll attached

When will REAL ID be enforced?

The final enforcement deadline is October 1, 2020. By this date, not only must all states be issuing Real ID-compliant licenses or IDs, but individuals must also have visited their state’s driver’s licensing agency and obtained a REAL ID compliant card, or acceptable alternative such as a U.S. passport, if they wish to fly on commercial aircrafts or access federal facilities.

realid

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Maybe not in all 50 states. But it will in most of them.

I switched to a car rental customer and not an airline customer last Nov. , it costs no more. I just use a copy of Dankes ID for anything else .
    Last edited by oyarde; 10-03-2019 at 04:53 PM.
    Do something Danke

Of course it will...nobody gives a $#@! about that anymore...the hubbub has died down, a new season TeeVee is on...huh? Real what?

Unless you can convince the Bolsheviks that Trump has placed a secret fagggot code embedded in the DL number to assist in rounding up all the weirdosexuals and placing them into concentration camps.

That might generate some pushback.

We are glad our kids moved closer so we are not forced to fly to visit them. My state is one of the ones that opted out, but we will be forced to comply at the next renewal.

What elected officials do not understand is that for many, many people, birth certificates do not exist because they were not issued at military bases outside the US. I have the paperwork that was issued by the military, but it is not a certified birth certificate. My brother was born on a US base, so he has a birth certificate. I was born overseas and do not.

Although you can bet that many people will walk in with fake paperwork and be issued a qualifying ID.
    “When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it”~~ Frederic Bastiat

Probably. The domestic police state continues to advance at a rapid rate.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul