Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Rand Paul: 'We deserve to know' identity of Trump whistleblower

Hey guys back to the topic

Last edited by eleganz; 10-02-2019 at 10:57 PM.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You are the one trying to confuse all types of nationalism so that you can tar them all with the same brush.
    You are the one trying to confuse all types of nationalism so that you can tar them all with the same brush.
    Still malfunctioning...

Once again, I suggest you read some 19th century European history.

Simon Schama's Citizens gives (IIRC) some attention to French revolutionary nationalism.

A.J.P. Taylor is always harping on German nationalism (in a wrong-headed way, but you'll get the key points).

Edward Crankshaw wrote a terrific book on the 19th century Habsburg Empire, which covers the nationalist problem.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    What a grotesque embarrassment Rand has become

I agree with Rand but I say that as someone who thinks Bradley Manning should have been executed and would probably put Snowden in jail for breaking his contract.

This leaker is no whistleblower or hero, but I suspect Rand would be defending him or her if they were leaking Hillary intel. This is Rand being very inconsistent.

Quote Originally Posted by Krugminator2 View Post
    This leaker is no whistleblower or hero, but I suspect Rand would be defending him or her if they were leaking Hillary intel. This is Rand being very inconsistent.
    How is it inconsistent of Randal to want the identity of the "whistleblower" to be public information? Has he ever claimed otherwise for any other whistleblowers?

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Why shouldn't the accused be able to know his accuser?
    Times ten if it is a CIA , FBI etc employee.
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    A whistleblower with no direct knowledge of the accusations in his dossier, er, uh, whistleblower “complaint”, is no whistleblower at all.

And it is unimaginable that any valid due process includes the Schiff/Pelosi circus going on right now.
    Thats how I see it . Entirely a fabrication . Politically motivated by satans dems to see if they can find anything else. Total sham.
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Thats how I see it . Entirely a fabrication . Politically motivated by satans dems to see if they can find anything else. Total sham.
    It’s a continuation of the Democrats never ending fishing expedition. “Probable cause”? LOL. The Dems don’t need no stinking probable cause!
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

https://twitter.com/seanmdav/status/1179486192636776448

Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    He is playing 3d chess, how else is he supposed to convince the establishment that he is a professional bootlicker?

Hey all let's not forget that these two BEAUTIES are calling Rand a grotesque embarrassment and pro bootlicker for holding the exact same position as his father.

Thus is the exact reason why r3v refuses to answer to my post calling him out and why Jules is 100% absent from this thread after my post.
    THE SQUAD of RPF

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0

Originally Posted by juleswin

He is playing 3d chess, how else is he supposed to convince the establishment that he is a professional bootlicker?

Hey all let's not forget that these two BEAUTIES are calling Rand a grotesque embarrassment and pro bootlicker for holding the exact same position as his father.

Thus is the exact reason why r3v refuses to answer to my post calling him out and why Jules is 100% absent from this thread after my post.
    And in Rand's own subforum.
    @Brian4Liberty

@JoshLowry, Is this as bad as what Timosman got a temp ban for?
    Last edited by Swordsmyth; 10-04-2019 at 11:19 PM.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    No, I believe eleganz has a good history here. Change my mind.

Quote Originally Posted by JoshLowry View Post
    No, I believe eleganz has a good history here. Change my mind.
    Not him, the two he quoted that were attacking Rand.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Not him, the two he quoted that were attacking Rand.
    I will look at their post history sometime soon.

You are literally the embarrassment here.

Trump Derangement Syndrome eats you two idiots for breakfast.

Rand is merely saying what his father believes.

Now GTF outta here with your emotional biases.

Quote Originally Posted by JoshLowry View Post
    I will look at their post history sometime soon.
    I posted the video of Ron Paul saying that the right to face your accuser doesn't apply here but it ought to be. Well, maybe when the constitution is changed to accommodate that, we can talk. But right now asking for the whistle blower to reveal himself when the law doesn't require it is what I consider bootlicking especially on Rand's part. This is the man who lost his shyte when Trump SAID he was going to withdraw troops from Syria(troop numbers have increased since that day). We all remember that episode right? When Rand said something to the effect that he has never been prouder of a US president than the moment when the Reneger in Chief made an anti deep state promise.

My theory on Rand is that he witnessed how his father went no where in the party by being an outsider, so his strategy is to go all in and be a party firster with hints of independent thinking. I don't believe this is the real him but the strategy he has decided to adopt to get policies he supports passed. Other examples was when he smeared Ilham Omar by saying something to the effect that she hates America because he opposed her foreign policy or the time Rand came on Wolf Blitzer and joined the neocon chorus by saying Assad needs to go. I have never liked this strategy because it makes it hard for people to know he is working for the people.

And as for Ron, I have also disagreed with his theory that Trump is apart from the deep state, I see Trump as the deep state. Why else does he fill his administration with deep state appointees? or why he follows their foreign policy to the T? and why is he not building the wall? Not even deep state Obama used the fake chemical attacks to attack the Syrian govt but Trump did several times. He has also attacked Venezuela, Russia and Iran with sanction and/or military strikes. He is wrong about Trump allegiance and the same goes for his belief in Alex Jones. I have always and will always disagree with Ron and Rand on these issues and if the forum wants to suspend/ban me for it, THEN SO BE IT.
    Last edited by juleswin; 10-05-2019 at 10:14 AM.

I posted the video of Ron Paul saying that the right to face your accuser doesn't apply here but it ought to be. Well, maybe when the constitution is changed to accommodate that, we can talk.

I have always and will always disagree with Ron and Rand on these issues and if the forum wants to suspend/ban me for it, THEN SO BE IT.

Sorry buddy, I see right through you, this has nothing to do with the Constitution, its all about Trump and your emotional attachment to him, as per your OP.

I don't care if you're banned or not, to be frank. But this is Ron Paul forums and but Ron and Rand said if you are being accused of a crime, especially one that could bring down the presidency, you should be able to face them. This will never make it to court because it is a charade. If the deep state pulled this same stunt on President Paul, all of you guys would have a different tune.
    THE SQUAD of RPF

Sorry buddy, I see right through you, this has nothing to do with the Constitution, its all about Trump and your emotional attachment to him, as per your OP.

I don't care if you're banned or not, to be frank. But this is Ron Paul forums and but Ron and Rand said if you are being accused of a crime, especially one that could bring down the presidency, you should be able to face them. This will never make it to court because it is a charade. If the deep state pulled this same stunt on President Paul, all of you guys would have a different tune.
    Some would, others would not, some of them would be arguing that Ron was guilty and trying to keep him from accomplishing anything, not everyone who posts here is really a supporter of Ron's or the liberty movement.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Every year you loose a couple chickens in your flock to predators...

frustrating but you deal, hillybilly strong.

Then one day a little girl from down the road; 6 years old stops at the end of your driveway on bicycle and whisper's:

"my daddy has been stealing your chickens"

...and she rolls on.

Then you find an easy access hole in the fence where the corners of your property meet.

You see chicken blood and feathers in her daddy's backyard in plain $#@!ing sight. They've never raised meat.

mm hmm predators

The kid - the whistle blower - needn't testify to $#@!.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Times ten if it is a CIA , FBI etc employee.
    Or the media. How many times have they credited these supposed bombshell stories to "a reliable source." Never a f'king name, just "a reliable source." Next thing you know every other media outlet is running with the story, and it cannot be traced back to anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by presence View Post
    Every year you loose a couple chickens in your flock to predators...

frustrating but you deal, hillybilly strong.

Then one day a little girl from down the road; 6 years old stops at the end of your driveway on bicycle and whisper's:

"my daddy has been stealing your chickens"

...and she rolls on.

Then you find an easy access hole in the fence where the corners of your property meet.

You see chicken blood and feathers in her daddy's backyard in plain $#@!ing sight. They've never raised meat.

mm hmm predators

The kid - the whistle blower - needn't testify to $#@!.
    LOL

Trump did nothing wrong, Biden is the criminal.

The kid hates daddy and framed him for what your other neighbor does.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

If the deep state pulled this same stunt on President Paul, all of you guys would have a different tune.
    If the Deep State that harassed President Bush did the same to a hypothetical President Paul, you guys would have a different attitude...

...sounds pretty dumb, doesn't it?
    Last edited by r3volution 3.0; 10-07-2019 at 09:46 PM.

If the Deep State that harassed President Bush did the same to a hypothetical President Paul, you guys would have a different attitude...

LOL

The deepstate loved Bush.
    The Media put on their usual level of "He's not liberal enough" and they all got along swimmingly.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

i don’t know if we need to know the identity of the whistleblowers right now, but they should be deposed on video and testify before a committee in person. The story has to be consistent and verifiable.

Right now there is no verifiable evidence.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

LOL

The deepstate loved Bush.
    The Media put on their usual level of "He's not liberal enough" and they all got along swimmingly.
    Yea, FOX slavishly defended everything that Bush did, totally unlike Trump...

You've been played, bud, big time.

Yea, FOX slavishly defended everything that Bush did, totally unlike Trump...

You've been played, bud, big time.
    It is totally unlike Trump, FOX has had NeverTrumpers from the beginning and it is only getting worse.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

It is totally unlike Trump, FOX has had NeverTrumpers from the beginning and it is only getting worse.
    You told me the other day you never watch FOX, so how would you know?

You told me the other day you never watch FOX, so how would you know?
    Because I hear other people talk and I see stories from them on the internet.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Because I hear other people talk and I see stories from them on the internet.
    Uh huh...

Well, I watch it all day, to know what the average GOPer is thinking, and it is a 24/7 Trumpathon.

You could substitute "Bush" for "Trump" and most of the shows (e.g. Hannity's) would be otherwise unchanged.

Essentially you know I'm right but are using the ol' schoolyard saying, "BUT YOU DO IT TOO" to justify your inconsistencies? DERP~

Whats dumb (and even more, cowardly) is that you called Rand a grotesque embarrassment for a position and yet continue to ignore, TWICE, THRICE? that Ron said the exact same thing.
    THE SQUAD of RPF

@r3volution 3.0 you're inconsistencies are amazing.

Quite entertaining for somebody who claims to be a fully principled libertarian, yet can't even answer to his own words.
    THE SQUAD of RPF

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast