Thread: If we want freedom in this country

If we want freedom in this country

If we want to restore this country to its limited function then we need to explain to the public about the Preamble to the Bill of Rights. We need to explain to the American people that the anti-federalists enacted the bill of rights to severely limit the three branches of government. The Federalists made the government stronger by enacting the Constitution and the anti-federalists shrunk the government again by enacting the Bill I’d Rights and the Preamble made it clear that it would do this but now politicians, professors, lawyers, media personnel, etc IGNORE this part of the Bill of Rights. The purpose being to prevent misconstruction or abuse of powers that the bill of rights are restrictive clauses.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Good luck with that. Because "the public" doesn't give a $#@!. It's been indoctrinated by the Government for generations and with each successive generation gives less of a $#@! about liberty and freedom because they have never experienced it. The entirety of my life I have been told that there are two certainties. "Death and Taxes." Never once have I been told that there are two choices. Pick one.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Good luck with that. Because "the public" doesn't give a $#@!. It's been indoctrinated by the Government for generations and with each successive generation gives less of a $#@! about liberty and freedom because they have never experienced it. The entirety of my life I have been told that there are two certainties. "Death and Taxes." Never once have I been told that there are two choices. Pick one.
    We will have to explain it at gun point and expel those that refuse to understand if they don't start to listen just a little bit very soon.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We will have to explain it at gun point and expel those that refuse to understand if they don't start to listen just a little bit very soon.
    Because nothing convinces people you want them to be free like sticking a gun in their faces and barking commands.
    We believe our lying eyes...

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Because nothing convinces people you want them to be free like sticking a gun in their faces and barking commands.
    That's how we explained it to the British.
    It's the only way some people will listen.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

That's how we explained it to the British.
    And they went away and didn't come back for 35 years.

If you want all 327 million of us to go away and leave you all by yourself for 35 years, you had better get off the internet and load your gun.

Don't expect me to foot your bail.

And they went away and didn't come back for 35 years.

If you want all 327 million of us to go away and leave you all by yourself for 35 years, you had better get off the internet and load your gun.

Don't expect me to foot your bail.
    So you admit you are anti-liberty?

When the time comes we will expel the anti-liberty population just like the Tories were expelled and we will keep them out, this time we have history to show the perils of uncontrolled immigration.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

So you admit you are anti-liberty?
    I'm anti-sticking a gun in people's faces and lecturing them on why Orange Man Good.

If you want to call that anti-liberty, feel free.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm anti-sticking a gun in people's faces and lecturing them on why Orange Man Good.

Nobody ever said to do that, but you always twist things around.
    What's important here is that you too have exposed yourself as an opponent of patriots reclaiming liberty through force, you are just another shill for the status quo.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Nobody ever said to do that
    I finally figured it out. You have put yourself on "ignore"!

I finally figured it out. You have put yourself on "ignore"!
    Read the OP, that's what is being discussed being explained.

Your twisting and lies are getting as bad as zippy's.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

??

It’s not theoretical either. It works itself out naturally. During the Vietnam Era 206,000 were reported to evade the draft, 9000 were convicted. The 4th anemndnent severely limited the governments ability to enforce the law as they lacked resources to get warrants. If there was no 4th amendment then they would all have been arrested immediately but because they needed to go court to get a warrant it would clog up the court if they tried to get that many warrants. So the Bill of Rights limits the governments ability to carry out a draft.

People's ears seem to work better when their bellies are empty.

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

Haven't you heard? That's the new preferred method of spreading the liberty message around here. Gives a whole new level of meaning to the phrase Live Free or Die, don't you think?
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    Haven't you heard? That's the new preferred method of spreading the liberty message around here. Gives a whole new level of meaning to the phrase Live Free or Die, don't you think?
    The alternative is allowing them to stick guns in your face and explain in barked commands that you are not allowed to be free.

Another shill for the status quo exposes himself.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    @CCTelander, that makes the 47,308th time you were right.

The alternative is allowing them to stick guns in your face and explain in barked commands that you are not allowed to be free.

Another shill for the status quo exposes himself.

No, that's not the only alternative. What that IS is a false dilemma fallacy. But you knew that already.

Plus, it's interesting to note that you've been spending a great deal of time here lately advocating violence of various sorts. You've also shown a disturbing bloodthirst, advocating throwing people from helicopters or putting them before firing squads for what amounts to thought crimes. You should probably be careful with that. It may put you at serious legal risk, and certainly does so for this site.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by brushfire View Post
    People's ears seem to work better when their bellies are empty.
    Now all we have to do is give them food stamps like the Dems and we're in business.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

I'm on a roll!
    Chris

Dupe
    Chris

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    No, that's not the only alternative. What that IS is a false dilemma fallacy. But you knew that already.

Plus, it's interesting to note that you've been spending a great deal of time here lately advocating violence of various sorts. You've also shown a disturbing bloodthirst, advocating throwing people from helicopters or putting them before firing squads for what amounts to thought crimes. You should probably be careful with that. It may put you at serious legal risk, and certainly does so for this site.
    The only violence I have ever advocated would be in response to violence against us, that's a nice new twist in the troll campaign to get me banned though.

And it's not a false dilemma fallacy, the left does stick guns in our faces all the time using government and they are accelerating that and preparing for more direct "revolutionary" violence and/or police state crackdowns.

Just keep exposing yourself as a shill for the establishment, it's a nice change from all you guys pretending to be big bad anti-establishment anarchists.

Civil war must remain on the table or we have already lost and if things don't change it will be forced on us soon.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Just keep exposing yourself as a shill for the establishment, it's a nice change from all you guys pretending to be big bad anti-establishment anarchists.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

The only violence I have ever advocated would be in response to violence against us, that's a nice new twist in the troll campaign to get me banned though.

And it's not a false dilemma fallacy, the left does stick guns in our faces all the time using government and they are accelerating that and preparing for more direct "revolutionary" violence and/or police state crackdowns.

Civil war must remain on the table or we have already lost and if things don't change it will be forced on us soon.
    Have you malfunctioned?

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    Have you malfunctioned?

The irony WAS pretty thick there, wasn't it?
    Chris

I've already given up on "restoring the country to its original Constitutional intent", that is a fight that will never end and did it even start to begin with??? I personally don't think so, thats why I now have the mentality of take what I can get.

Most importantly though, its taught me to focus on living my principles and focusing on my work in the private sector as opposed to the public political arena.

If we want a more meaningfully libertarian world, each of us need to accumulate wealth, power, influence because preaching the same message to the same group of people forever is not going to work.

Imagine if there were even 5-10 Peter Thiels, Patrick Byrnes, John Mackeys, Vince Vaughns, and David Kochs, how much different this country would be.

Instead we have the same 20 people bickering online about the minutiae of libertarian semantics, hardcore crying about Rand, who is literally the only guy doing anything of substance for the liBROtarians.
    Last edited by eleganz; 10-19-2019 at 05:06 PM.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

If you want freedom you have to take it . I spent 50 years making an environment where I can do what I want . I'm not that smart . Some of you could do it in a lot less . Make it and Take it . That is my advice.
    Do something Danke