Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 57

Thread: Laura Loomer Is Running For US Congress In Florida

  1. #1

    Laura Loomer Is Running For US Congress In Florida




  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #2
    Running against Lois Frankel.

    Frankel's voting record: https://frankel.house.gov/voterecord/

    Frankel ran unopposed in 2018. Florida’s 21st congressional district had about 44 percent Democrats, 26 percent Republicans and 29 percent voters with no party affiliation as of the 2018 general election.
    That would be great if Loomer got in.
    I don't always trust her (I'm not even sure why, it's just a weird feeling.)
    But if she got in, she would definitely shake things up.
    I'd vote for her.

  4. #3
    Please no... she has skeletons in her closet

  5. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by jon4liberty View Post
    Please no... she has skeletons in her closet
    That certainly doesn't make her unique.

  6. #5

  7. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by jon4liberty View Post
    That's the best we can do?
    There are several Republicans running for that seat. I know nothing about any of them. But maybe there's a libertarian leaning one we can get behind to help stop her.

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by jon4liberty View Post
    Please no... she has skeletons in her closet
    Oh no.....blackface?
    "It's probably the biggest hoax since Big Foot!" - Mitt Romney 1-16-2012 SC Debate

  9. #8
    I will not support any more Zionist in politics. I do not care if they opposition is also a Zionist. So it's a big NO for me with Laura Loomer.



  10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  11. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by tfurrh View Post
    Oh no.....blackface?
    I was thinking he was refering to the tire slashing hoax incident. But I am sure there are dozens of skeletons in her dirty closet.
    Last edited by juleswin; 09-28-2019 at 09:23 AM.

  12. #10
    Woman Posts Pics Of Her ‘Slashed Tire’ On Twitter, But Someone Quickly Proves She’s Lying And It’s Hilarious



    Nothing ruins your day like finding slashed tires on your vehicle. And then finding out that it wasn’t actually slashed, it just gave up on life because you refused to change it. And then continuing to say it was cut anyway.

    Conservative activist and chronic attention seeker Laura Loomer recently took to Twitter to inform the world that a dry, rotting car tire on her jeep had been savagely brutalized. That’s right. Someone was mad enough at her to leave a slashed tire, but not all of them – just one, multiple times. It’s a harrowing story, except for the fact that Laura’s bluff was humiliatingly busted by one car-savvy commentator, which unleashed a relentless stream of car memes, spin-off Twitter accounts for the fallen tire, and even a fake GoFundMe page that showed Laura supposedly raising cash for a new tire AND car (which, sadly, has now been taken down).

    Poor Laura tried to recover her pride, but alas, she only fueled the fire. She may have failed at creating a publicity stunt this time, but at least the rest of us learned an important lesson from it all – don’t drive on tires from 2006. Just don’t do it. Find out what went down below, and tell us what you think about #tiregate in the comments!

    https://www.boredpanda.com/fake-slas...mpaign=organic

    this is one of those posts that you really need to click on the link to really appreciate the hoax being pulled here and the hilarious way the internet caught her.

    This is a woman who has worked for rebel media, contributed to infowar and worked with James O'Keef. Lying and deception is in her nature.

  13. #11


    Here is one more link for anyone who is still on the fence about this new face zionist.

  14. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by tfurrh View Post
    Oh no.....blackface?
    She has a #metoo problem or two ....

    She is a Zionist through and through and most are supporting her...

  15. #13
    Many many many false claims to get victimhood status lol oh and Zuckerberg is a nazi?? Lol

  16. #14
    Let's do some research and air these people out

  17. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Woman Posts Pics Of Her ‘Slashed Tire’ On Twitter, But Someone Quickly Proves She’s Lying And It’s Hilarious



    Nothing ruins your day like finding slashed tires on your vehicle. And then finding out that it wasn’t actually slashed, it just gave up on life because you refused to change it. And then continuing to say it was cut anyway.

    Conservative activist and chronic attention seeker Laura Loomer recently took to Twitter to inform the world that a dry, rotting car tire on her jeep had been savagely brutalized. That’s right. Someone was mad enough at her to leave a slashed tire, but not all of them – just one, multiple times. It’s a harrowing story, except for the fact that Laura’s bluff was humiliatingly busted by one car-savvy commentator, which unleashed a relentless stream of car memes, spin-off Twitter accounts for the fallen tire, and even a fake GoFundMe page that showed Laura supposedly raising cash for a new tire AND car (which, sadly, has now been taken down).

    Poor Laura tried to recover her pride, but alas, she only fueled the fire. She may have failed at creating a publicity stunt this time, but at least the rest of us learned an important lesson from it all – don’t drive on tires from 2006. Just don’t do it. Find out what went down below, and tell us what you think about #tiregate in the comments!

    https://www.boredpanda.com/fake-slas...mpaign=organic

    this is one of those posts that you really need to click on the link to really appreciate the hoax being pulled here and the hilarious way the internet caught her.

    This is a woman who has worked for rebel media, contributed to infowar and worked with James O'Keef. Lying and deception is in her nature.
    That is something else. She forged a mechanic's invoice in her own handwriting to keep up the charade. @Sammy, please tell us you're not supporting this loon.

  18. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Superfluous Man View Post
    That is something else. She forged a mechanic's invoice in her own handwriting to keep up the charade. @Sammy, please tell us you're not supporting this loon.
    I was wondering what idiot mechanic thought that tire was slashed. It didn't dawn on me that this woman forged the mechanic report. What a loon.

    I hate to say it but she would make an excellent professional politician.



  19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  20. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post

    This is a woman who has worked for rebel media, contributed to infowar and worked with James O'Keef. Lying and deception is in her nature.
    Well then, she'll fit right in.
    It's just another publicity stunt.
    Don't think she's actually going to get elected.

  21. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by PursuePeace View Post
    Well then, she'll fit right in.
    It's just another publicity stunt.
    Don't think she's actually going to get elected.
    I said the same thing with Trump and look at me now. She could win but she will never get my support

  22. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    I said the same thing with Trump and look at me now. She could win but she will never get my support

    I honestly don't care if she wins or not.
    If it were between Lois and Loomer, I'd pick Loomer.
    The world's gone to hell, may as well have a little fun.

  23. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    I was wondering what idiot mechanic thought that tire was slashed. It didn't dawn on me that this woman forged the mechanic report. What a loon.

    I hate to say it but she would make an excellent professional politician.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DGaw5kWUQAAWGul-5985975cca89d__605.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	81.6 KB 
ID:	7118
    Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer

    Ⅎ˥ƎSWIH ˥˥I⋊ ⊥,NᗡIᗡ N
    IƎ⊥SԀƎ

    Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

    Short Income Tax Video

    The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

    The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

    Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

  24. #21
    She actually forged a mechanic's invoice?
    I didn't see that part.
    That's pretty looney tunes.
    Because "hey, y'know what... it looks like I was wrong, my tires weren't slashed, after all" is just too difficult to do?

  25. #22
    Certainly wouldn't vote for her if I was living in Florida.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

    Calvin Coolidge

  26. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Superfluous Man View Post
    That is something else. She forged a mechanic's invoice in her own handwriting to keep up the charade. @Sammy, please tell us you're not supporting this loon.
    I want to know more about her views on Foreign Policy,Government spending & the FED.
    I don't live in Florida.

  27. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by PursuePeace View Post
    She actually forged a mechanic's invoice?
    I didn't see that part.
    That's pretty looney tunes.
    Because "hey, y'know what... it looks like I was wrong, my tires weren't slashed, after all" is just too difficult to do?
    She probably thought they were actually slashed, since she had just been doxed on the internet, and that it had resembled whatever can happen to old tires when they break, she just needed to find someone who would believe her and agree.. got frustrated that she couldn't and just changed the ppwk. I would think they would have broken down under stress while she was driving, but whatever, I'm no tire expert.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

    "Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    "Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."



  28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  29. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post


    Here is one more link for anyone who is still on the fence about this new face zionist.
    Adam Green is a nut job.He defended Soros in one video!

  30. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammy View Post
    Adam Green is a nut job.He defended Soros in one video!
    He is not a nutjob, he is obsessed with exposing Zionists and I am grateful people like him exists. Btw saying someone defended Soros means nothing to me. I have defended Hitler, Trump, Obama, Bush etc at some instance in my forum life. The question is what did I defend them against?

    I have listened to him for months now and he is a fair person. He bashes Trump, Soros, adelson, Alex Jones and his crew all the time but would come to their defense whenever they are unfairly targeted.

  31. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    She probably thought they were actually slashed, since she had just been doxed on the internet, and that it had resembled whatever can happen to old tires when they break, she just needed to find someone who would believe her and agree.. got frustrated that she couldn't and just changed the ppwk. I would think they would have broken down under stress while she was driving, but whatever, I'm no tire expert.
    And Jessie Smolette probably thought the two black men coming at him on that cold Chicago night were really MAGA supporting fan boys since he had just received a threatening letter in the mail. No, she is an attention seeking nutjob who got caught trying to play the victim.

  32. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by PursuePeace View Post
    I honestly don't care if she wins or not.
    If it were between Lois and Loomer, I'd pick Loomer.
    The world's gone to hell, may as well have a little fun.
    I don't care enough to get involved but I would like to see her and every one of her type lose. The problem with these fake alt candidates is that they poison the public's perception of real alternative candidate. I want them to lose and I want them to lose hard

  33. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    I don't care enough to get involved but I would like to see her and every one of her type lose. The problem with these fake alt candidates is that they poison the public's perception of real alternative candidate. I want them to lose and I want them to lose hard
    I used to feel that way and sometimes I still do. But lately, I've been more of the mindset that there will always be fakers and scammers in every movement, may as well let them just keep going until they ultimately get exposed for what they are. Go ahead. Run. If you do some good, great! If you're a scammer, you WILL expose yourself eventually. If a few people get jarred into opening their eyes, maybe it is worth it. Sometimes things don't always work out the way a scammer hopes it will work out. Sometimes they find their diabolical plans backfiring royally, and the ideals they were fighting AGAINST...they end up actually furthering. I say, have at it. What's done in the dark will be brought out into the light, eventually.

  34. #30
    If she got any farther, would be kicked out by GOP-Adelson's leadership, sort of like excessively conservative AL GOP Senate candidate Roy More was Kushner'd/Ivanak'd.

    This has happened already actually:

    Tucker Carlson, Ann Coulter, Loomer and Alessandra Bocci banned from CPAC 2019




    Obama Green Jobs Czar Van Jones speaks at CPAC 2019

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 51
    Last Post: 05-06-2019, 05:15 AM
  2. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-18-2019, 11:35 PM
  3. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-03-2018, 09:58 AM
  4. Laura Loomer Permanently Suspended From Twitter
    By Swordsmyth in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-22-2018, 07:32 AM
  5. Laura Loomer Suspended From Twitter For Election’s Final Week
    By Swordsmyth in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-30-2018, 06:31 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •