Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LETs BACK ANY POTUS RUN by JUSTIN AMASH in 2020

Cool LETs BACK ANY POTUS RUN by JUSTIN AMASH in 2020

Lets have him test the political waters, lets do moneybombs and beg for him to run!!!!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    lol, should we buy silver?

Let's drum him out of the movement as a traitor that is supporting tyranny and the destruction of the rule of law.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

i cannot defend Donald Trump or his actions. i think Justin Amash has the ability to lead our nation.
    i think the GOP is going to either back Trump to the hilt or give him the boot. They may be split. i do
    feel Amash has less negative political baggage, he is free to run and not be thought 100% disloyal
    or even thought to be a hypocrite. this is one way for the GOP to put political distance between the
    party as a whole and DJT's many & numerous political scandals. imoho Justin Amash has NO scandals.

Quote Originally Posted by Aratus View Post
    i cannot defend Donald Trump or his actions. i think Justin Amash has the ability to lead our nation.
    i think the GOP is going to either back Trump to the hilt or give him the boot. They may be split. i do
    feel Amash has less negative political baggage, he is free to run and not be thought 100% disloyal
    or even thought to be a hypocrite. this is one way for the GOP to put political distance between the
    party as a whole and DJT's many & numerous political scandals. imoho Justin Amash has NO scandals.
    Trump doesn't have any real scandals either. They are made up by the deep state. Which is how we know we should be supporting him.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

i cannot defend Donald Trump or his actions.
    Fortunately he doesn't need you to, being innocent he has no need for a chance to plead incompetent counsel.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

justin amash= chinese slaver. he can FUQ the FUQ off.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainAmerica View Post
    justin amash= chinese slaver. he can FUQ the FUQ off.
    I'm sure everything in your home is Made In The USA, right? lol
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    I'm sure everything in your home is Made In The USA, right? lol
    This is Zippy's level logic.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Let's drum him out of the movement as a traitor that is supporting tyranny and the destruction of the rule of law.
    Note Guidelines:

6) Do not disrupt Mission-supporting activism efforts.

Non-functional criticism of Mission-supporting activism is outside the scope of the site's Mission.
    Constructive opposition to an effort must be made outside of the activism / politicians forum and/or discussion.
    All criticism or opposition must follow the Functional Debate Principles.
    Dedicated candidate / public official forums are to positively reflect the issues and values of the representing individual / campaign.

Messages should focus on serious news, issues and activism. The following elements are off-topic within these forums:
    Material of non-support for the individual / campaign, such as statements of "they can't win". Exposing and correcting political spin is on-topic.
    Issues not associated with the individual / campaign.
    Attacks on the individual, campaign or campaign staff.
    Vulgar language.
    Abrasive and unruly behavior or attitudes not in line with the individual / campaign.
    Attempts to undermine the political party of the individual / campaign.
    Attempts to undermine the value of electoral politics or the legitimacy of the US constitution.
    Best to stick to specific issues of agreement or disagreement. If it’s disagreement, best to keep it outside of the politician’s sub-forum.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Note Guidelines:

Best to stick to specific issues of agreement or disagreement. If it’s disagreement, best to keep it outside of the politician’s sub-forum.
    I will take note of your point.

Now for a hypothetical question: What is the procedure if some unspecified candidate who has a sub-forum here betrays the movement and embraces tyranny?

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Now for a hypothetical question: What is the procedure if some unspecified candidate who has a sub-forum here betrays the movement and embraces tyranny?
    EM.

Since you're posting this question in the middle of another discussion instead of designated section on forum rules, care to elaborate for participants of this discussion what constitutes 'the movement' as invoked in your hypothetical question... globalist elite neoconservative and Israel-Firster Sheldon Adelson funded Israeli settlers favored Netanyahu-endorsing GOP-MAGA-Kushner-Ivanka led movement or Ron Paul inspired Liberty movement or some other movement?

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    EM.

Since you're posting this question in the middle of another discussion instead of designated section on forum rules, care to elaborate for participants of this discussion what constitutes 'the movement' as invoked in your hypothetical question... globalist elite neoconservative and Israel-Firster Sheldon Adelson funded Israeli settlers favored Netanyahu-endorsing GOP-MAGA-Kushner-Ivanka led movement or Ron Paul inspired Liberty movement or some other movement?
    It's the Swordsmyth movement, duh.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    lol Yea it is a type of movement.
    I can imagine how Amash would own Trump much less any neocon in a Presidential debate.

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    EM.

The one with Jesse Benton.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

dupe
    Last edited by donnay; 09-29-2019 at 07:14 AM.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    No.
    I second that NOtion.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    lol, should we buy silver?

Yes, buy silver and vote for Justin Amash.

You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post

"You must spread some Reputation around..."
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by tebowlives View Post
    lol Yea it is a type of movement.
    Had one of those movements earlier myself.

It's over now. I, for one, don't have an unlimited supply.
    We believe our lying eyes...

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post

Are you familiar with the concept of TMI?

Lets have him test the political waters, lets do moneybombs and beg for him to run!!!!
    I don't think he wants to run. I was kind of hoping he'd aim for the Senate, because Gary Peters is a weak candidate, but I have seen no indication of that.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Note Guidelines:

Cant we just ban SS from this sub-forum, since he's clearly not a defender of liberty? It is beyond ridiculous that we can't have a single conversation without him jumping in and derailing it with his antics.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    Cant we just ban SS from this sub-forum, since he's clearly not a defender of liberty? It is beyond ridiculous that we can't have a single conversation without him jumping in and derailing it with his antics.
    Just what the $#@! are you blabbing about?

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Trump doesn't have any real scandals either.
    I guess you haven't looked at the federal budget lately.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post

LOL... Happens to me a lot... just wait a little while and your supply replenishes itself.

Works for me.

If Amash had decided to run for senate I would have chipped in a few bucks even though I doubt his ability to win. I don't think he is really running for anything with an intention to win .
    Do something Danke

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast