View Poll Results: What is the Ukraine Impeachment REALLY about?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • 2016 / 2020

5 29.41%
  • SCOTUS / RBG

4 23.53%
  • Democratic Primaries

4 23.53%
  • Deep State / CIA / MIC

8 47.06%
  • None of the above, I'll elaborate in thread

2 11.76%
  • It doesn't matter, he should be impeached, period.

1 5.88%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What is the impeachment inquiry REALLY about? 2016? Ginsburg? Biden?

What is the impeachment inquiry REALLY about? 2016? Ginsburg? Biden?

With all the dirty politics, shady motives and secret deal making behind almost every political drama like the Ukraine impeachment story.

Let's see what the breakdown of what RPF thinks this is REALLY about, the motive behind the motive.

Its a multiple choice, you can vote for more than one option.

1) 2016/2020 Election : Reverse Trump's 2016 victory & Prevent 2020 victory.

2) SCOTUS : Soften Trump up in preparation for RBG's passing and replacement

3) DEM PRIMARIES : Get Biden out to clear a path for a stronger candidate like Warren/Harris?

4) DEEP STATE / CIA / Military Industrial Complex : OP to take out Trump?
    - It isn't their first time
    - 6 ways from Sunday to get you back
    - No military response to Iran's actions
    - whistleblower is CIA (second hand knowledge and CIA changed rules on information vetting process)
    https://theconservativetreehouse.com...d-from-others/

5)None of the above, I'll elaborate in the thread.

6) It doesn't matter, he should be impeached anyways.
    Last edited by eleganz; 09-27-2019 at 10:23 PM.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

And to immunize all Demoncrats from ever being investigated.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Need to decipher the reported 'facts' bit more to know precisely. Based on what has been served in media headlines so far, quick guess would be some combination of these two factors:

• Democratic Primaries
    • Deep State / CIA / MIC

Some factions of Deep State have had anti-MAGA bias since before 2016 elections and could be pushing this further after finding a new opening.
    There have been reports of strong objections within agencies about MAGA giving top clearances to his son in law, daughter and their private meetings/communications with foreign leaders bypassing official departments. Likely same factions where behind so called 'Russia collusion' issue that has been beaten to death now and started after claims of MAGA insiders including his 'Russian' son-in-law meeting with the Russians to get dirt on HRC (allegedly). Some factions could also be unhappy about influence of Deep Zionism.
    But one thing seems certain that there has been persistent anti MAGA bias under their version of 'America-First'.

in a sense, whoever won in 2o16 faced the eventual prospect of a POTUS impeachment being in the works prior to January of 2o20.
    i think that both major candidates were defined by their negative images, not their better or more able deeds and accomplishments.

the u.s. supreme court is the real prize. Ginsberg is going to pass into the forgotten history of tyrants, I will be happy to see her replaced by a constitutionally sound supreme court judge. The prize is not just 1 judge, its 2 judges being appointed soon . Kavanaugh was only the beginning of good justices

2016/2020

Pelosi & Dems threw Joe Biden under the bus to try and dig something up on Trump. Imho, it looks like Trump simply exposed the corruption of this Ukrainian natural gas company that Joe Biden and his son had business dealing in.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

I like Paul Craig Roberts' observation in his LRC article today, which was that probably their biggest motivation comes from the investigative powers that having an open impeachment inquiry gives them.

It's about the fact that they still can't get over that Trump won the 2016 election.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    https://twitter.com/steph93065/statu...63322357903360

Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    2016/2020

Pelosi & Dems threw Joe Biden under the bus to try and dig something up on Trump. Imho, it looks like Trump simply exposed the corruption of this Ukrainian natural gas company that Joe Biden and his son had business dealing in.
    If true, and def. sounds plausible, what do you guys think are the chances Obama sanctioned the #BidenSacrifice ?

Then again theres this...I haven't thought it would be a possibility or I'd have put it in the poll. If they're going through this much effort simply to protect Biden when he might not even win the primary is a little out there for me, unless they plan to screw all the other candidates and red carpet Biden to the convention.

Whistleblower Complaint Now Looks Like Democrat Effort to Protect Joe Biden from Investigation…

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...investigation/
    Last edited by eleganz; 09-28-2019 at 02:40 PM.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

1 and 4. The establishment is both shocked over the loss because they were that smug and because of the far reaching implications of a non-politician winning the White House.

Not enough choices , I would go with All of the Above.
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    If true, and def. sounds plausible, what do you guys think are the chances Obama sanctioned the #BidenSacrifice ?

Then again theres this...I haven't thought it would be a possibility or I'd have put it in the poll. If they're going through this much effort simply to protect Biden when he might not even win the primary is a little out there for me, unless they plan to screw all the other candidates and red carpet Biden to the convention.
    This is more than just about Trump. Pelosi was silent on the issue (reluctant) for a long time. Calculating and consoling with those in her circle. They threw Biden under the bus to get to Trump. They both may go down when this all clears, but that's ok as far as they're concerned. I think its game over as far as the Dem primaries are concerned. Biden is toast. Warren will be the nominee. If both Biden and Trump lose this it becomes Pence v/s Warren. If Trump comes out scarred but still standing, he wins a second term and both houses turn red. This is a huge gamble and the 2020 election is in full effect and we haven't even reached Iowa.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    +rep.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Swordsmyth again.

Banned

Blog Entries
    Deep State is throwing bodies in front of the Trump Train. trying to stop it.

After Joe Biden's eye popped and his teeth fell out, they knew he was worthless now, so they disposed of him.

Hail*, President Elizabeth Warren.

*err, How!
    Last edited by UWDude; 09-28-2019 at 09:47 PM.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Trump administration is investigating the email records of dozens of current and former senior State Dept. officials who sent messages to then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s private email

While claiming that the impeachment inquiry into alleged misconduct by Donald Trump is a “witch hunt,” the administration is focusing attention on investigating former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, according to a bombshell report published by The Washington Post on Saturday.

“The Trump administration is investigating the email records of dozens of current and former senior State Department officials who sent messages to then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s private email, reviving a politically toxic matter that overshadowed the 2016 election, current and former officials said,” the paper reported.

The scope of the investigation is staggering.

As many as 130 officials have been contacted in recent weeks by State Department investigators — a list that includes senior officials who reported directly to Clinton as well as others in lower-level jobs whose emails were at some point relayed to her inbox, said current and former State Department officials,” the paper noted. “Those targeted were notified that emails they sent years ago have been retroactively classified and now constitute potential security violations, according to letters reviewed by The Washington Post.”State Department investigators began contacting the former officials about 18 months ago, after President Trump’s election, and then seemed to drop the effort before picking it up in August, officials said.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...9a0_story.html

Why are they starting the impeachment? Because the storm has arrived and they are in full PANIC mode.
    +
    'These things I command you, that you love one another.' - Jesus Christ

Quote Originally Posted by TER View Post
    Trump administration is investigating the email records of dozens of current and former senior State Dept. officials who sent messages to then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s private email

While claiming that the impeachment inquiry into alleged misconduct by Donald Trump is a “witch hunt,” the administration is focusing attention on investigating former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, according to a bombshell report published by The Washington Post on Saturday.

“The Trump administration is investigating the email records of dozens of current and former senior State Department officials who sent messages to then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s private email, reviving a politically toxic matter that overshadowed the 2016 election, current and former officials said,” the paper reported.

As many as 130 officials have been contacted in recent weeks by State Department investigators — a list that includes senior officials who reported directly to Clinton as well as others in lower-level jobs whose emails were at some point relayed to her inbox, said current and former State Department officials,” the paper noted. “Those targeted were notified that emails they sent years ago have been retroactively classified and now constitute potential security violations, according to letters reviewed by The Washington Post.”State Department investigators began contacting the former officials about 18 months ago, after President Trump’s election, and then seemed to drop the effort before picking it up in August, officials said.

Why are they starting the impeachment? Because the storm has arrived and they are in full PANIC mode.

Clinton body count is going to spike.

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TER View Post

My turn.

Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    My turn.
    "You arrogant Ass, You've killed US!"

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

I think it is just a cover up of what they are really doing and not telling us about. Kind of like that stuff with Bill and Monica.

Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    I think it is just a cover up of what they are really doing and not telling us about. Kind of like that stuff with Bill and Monica.
    Yep, that was a cover for Chinagate.

Fascinating and sick at the same time.
    https://www.news.com.au/world/middle...e280b63a9afb74

From 2015.

As David Dalton, the editor of the Economist Intelligence Unit, told The New York Times: “Russia has always used gas as an instrument of influence. The more you owe Gazprom, the more they think they can turn the screws.”
    Much of Russia’s power comes from established pipelines used to transport gas to Europe cheaply. But other countries are now trying to get around Russia and provide new sources of gas to Europe.
    Last year US President Barack Obama spoke openly about the need for Europe to reduce its reliance on Russian gas following the conflict in Ukraine.

Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    Fascinating and sick at the same time.
    https://www.news.com.au/world/middle...e280b63a9afb74

From 2015.

As David Dalton, the editor of the Economist Intelligence Unit, told The New York Times: “Russia has always used gas as an instrument of influence. The more you owe Gazprom, the more they think they can turn the screws.”
    Much of Russia’s power comes from established pipelines used to transport gas to Europe cheaply. But other countries are now trying to get around Russia and provide new sources of gas to Europe.
    Last year US President Barack Obama spoke openly about the need for Europe to reduce its reliance on Russian gas following the conflict in Ukraine.
    And Germany made the problem so much worse by killing coal and nuclear.

So climate change is already causing wars and killing lots of people.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    Yep, that was a cover for Chinagate.
    Hell yea it was.

Banned

Blog Entries
    You mean they are going after Hillary Clinton?
    That was announced the next day after the Ukraine brew ha ha started.
    John Roberts strikes again?
    Perhaps.

Perhaps.
    If RBG is replaced Roberts will be neutralized.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Banned

Blog Entries
    Maybe he'll change his mind about the ACA being a tax first.

Banned

Blog Entries
    Oh, I meant John Miller. XD
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pseudo...f_Donald_Trump

Are these impeachable offenses?

Perhaps.
    Trump or an associate could be behind some leaks.
    Trump may have arranged some leaks to the "whistleblower" too.

Are these impeachable offenses?
    Amash would think so.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast