Thread: ANDREW JOHNSON, RICHARD M NIXON, WILLIAM .J CLINTON, ...And DONALD J TRUMP

Thumbs up ANDREW JOHNSON, RICHARD M NIXON, WILLIAM .J CLINTON, ...And DONALD J TRUMP

FOUR NAMES. ALL WITH MUCH IN COMMON. If/when there is a SENATE TRIAL ...vote.

Explain your vote.....well. Either way. Simply don't wus$$s out. Go on the public record.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    RAND..... please please please let Justin Amash run in 2o20. Keep your total focus on 2o24 an' 2o28.
    Even if it means taking on Mike Pence as he is now, or if fate elevates him!!! Hold back. Be a senator.

Quote Originally Posted by Aratus View Post
    RAND..... please please please let Justin Amash run in 2o20. Keep your total focus on 2o24 an' 2o28.
    Even if it means taking on Mike Pence as he is now, or if fate elevates him!!! Hold back. Be a senator.
    I'm not sure if you are aware, but Rand Paul is one of Trump's biggest supporters. Why do you think Rand is even thinking of running this time around??

Amash needs to hold back as well, focus on keeping his district seat.. I hope he doesn't end up losing it by playing into the deep state's anti-Trump propaganda. If he keeps his seat by playing into the deep state's anti-Trump propaganda, then good for him..
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

in 2o16 Rand had to choose between his Senate seat and really going the distance POTUS~wise.

i am hoping Justin Amash at least tries to run, and gets into some of the early debates. He is not

as old as either Governor Sanford, Bill Weld or even Mister Trump, himself. He is youthful energy.

if things don't pan out, then focus on one's own House seat. i feel being in a debate puts him on the

national stage, it lets people find out how he thinks & what he thinks. He then can run in '24 + '28.

I don't give A RAT'S ASS, ARATUS.
    Openly Straight Man Danke Awarded Top Rated Influencer

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Andrew Johnson.... said soulfully.
    Richard M Nixon.... said dutifully.
    William J Clinton.... said astutely.
    Donald J Trump.... said topically.