Thread: Florida’s Red Flag Laws are Used Five Times a Day to Confiscate Firearms

Angry Florida’s Red Flag Laws are Used Five Times a Day to Confiscate Firearms

PoliticsElections
    reports that the state attorney for Palm Beach County Florida Dave Aronberg appeared on MSNBC celebrating Florida’s frequent use of red flag laws.

Aronberg stated, “Law enforcement officials are using Florida’s so-called “red flag” law to remove guns from people five times a day.”
    The other MSNBC hosts appeared to be happy to see how these laws are being implemented on a frequent basis. For them, this serves as a template at the national level.

However, there was no mention of a Maryland man who was killed while being served a red flag gun confiscation order nor a case of a Florida man who had his gun rights temporarily stripped because his name was mixed and matched with another individual who was being served a restraining order.

These numbers should raise some concern among Second Amendment advocates. Lawmakers initially stated that these orders would not be used frequently, but Politifact rates Aromberg’s claim as 100% true. Republicans like Florida Senator Marco Rubio and Texas Congressman Dan Crenshaw have expressed their support for red flag laws, while House members like Jim Jordan and Thomas Massie have stood firmly against red flag orders.

More at: https://bigleaguepolitics.com/confir...s-report-says/

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "The cops are on our side" as they kick in their neighbors doors, and the other neighbors cheer them on.

"From my cold dead hands" and not a soul has fought back??? There's no way there hasn't been innocent people wrapped up in this mess....right?

This country has become a sick joke, I truly believe they could start confiscation tomorrow, and no one would do a $#@!ing thing about it. Your neighbors will pull out their phones to record your raid, but they damn sure won't be picking up a rifle to defend you. Hell, they probably reported you.

Quote Originally Posted by CoastieInColorado View Post
    "The cops are on our side" as they kick in their neighbors doors, and the other neighbors cheer them on.

"From my cold dead hands" and not a soul has fought back??? There's no way there hasn't been innocent people wrapped up in this mess....right?

This country has become a sick joke, I truly believe they could start confiscation tomorrow, and no one would do a $#@!ing thing about it. Your neighbors will pull out their phones to record your raid, but they damn sure won't be picking up a rifle to defend you. Hell, they probably reported you.
    Yup...all this.