Thread: 'A Doll For Everyone': Meet Mattel's Gender-Neutral Doll | TIME

'A Doll For Everyone': Meet Mattel's Gender-Neutral Doll | TIME

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hGu4hPSNXI

Sep 25, 2019

How the brand behind Barbie is planning to redefine stereotypes with a doll for all children, regardless of gender.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

@Suzanimal

https://www.jessweiner.com/about

Jess Weiner, Cultural Expert Mettel Consultant
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

I already got one.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    I already got one.
    What's ze's name?
    "It's probably the biggest hoax since Big Foot!" - Mitt Romney 1-16-2012 SC Debate

When we are talking Real Dolls, then I will have to concede that this gender stuff isn't bull$#@!.
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

Quote Originally Posted by tfurrh View Post
    What's ze's name?
    It's Pat.
    "The Patriarch"

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    New Genderfluid Dolls Emit Blast Of Pepper Spray, Alert Authorities When Children Use Wrong Pronoun

EL SEGUNDO, CA—Mattel announced an exciting new line of gender-neutral dolls recently, causing progressives to praise the company and conservatives to foam at the mouth and demand a safe space.

But there's one feature of the dolls that hasn't yet been discussed: according to a Mattel insider, the dolls will emit a powerful blast of pepper spray and alert authorities if your child refers to the doll with the wrong pronoun.

An early, limited-release of the doll has already employed this feature several dozen times. Cleveland five-year-old Maddy Paulson excitedly picked up her doll and said, "This girl is so pretty. I want to play with her!"

Immediately, the doll's eyes turned red and its head swiveled slowly toward Paulson's face. "DID YOU SAY 'HER'?"

Paulson shrugged. "Yes, you are a girl and you say 'her' for girls."

"WRONG PRONOUN DETECTED. DEPLOYING COUNTERMEASURES." A pepper spray nozzle emerged from the doll's forehead and hit the girl with a several-second-long blast. "REMAIN WHERE YOU ARE, BIGOT. POLICE ARE ON THE WAY."

As the girl screamed in pain and rolled around on the floor, the doll utilized its built-in miniature projector to display a presentation on the girl's bedroom wall, explaining how misgendering, deadnaming, and using the wrong pronoun are hateful and hurtful.

"It hurts, waaaaa!!!" she screamed.

"PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO THIS LESSON ON TOLERANCE," the doll droned on,

threatening to use its electric shock functionality should the girl not comply. "RESISTANCE IS FUTILE."
    https://babylonbee.com/news/new-gend...-wrong-pronoun
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    It's Pat.
    Mine's Kris.

Babylon Bee > The Onion

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    New Genderfluid Dolls Emit Blast Of Pepper Spray, Alert Authorities When Children Use Wrong Pronoun

EL SEGUNDO, CA—Mattel announced an exciting new line of gender-neutral dolls recently, causing progressives to praise the company and conservatives to foam at the mouth and demand a safe space.

But there's one feature of the dolls that hasn't yet been discussed: according to a Mattel insider, the dolls will emit a powerful blast of pepper spray and alert authorities if your child refers to the doll with the wrong pronoun.

An early, limited-release of the doll has already employed this feature several dozen times. Cleveland five-year-old Maddy Paulson excitedly picked up her doll and said, "This girl is so pretty. I want to play with her!"

Immediately, the doll's eyes turned red and its head swiveled slowly toward Paulson's face. "DID YOU SAY 'HER'?"

Paulson shrugged. "Yes, you are a girl and you say 'her' for girls."

"WRONG PRONOUN DETECTED. DEPLOYING COUNTERMEASURES." A pepper spray nozzle emerged from the doll's forehead and hit the girl with a several-second-long blast. "REMAIN WHERE YOU ARE, BIGOT. POLICE ARE ON THE WAY."

As the girl screamed in pain and rolled around on the floor, the doll utilized its built-in miniature projector to display a presentation on the girl's bedroom wall, explaining how misgendering, deadnaming, and using the wrong pronoun are hateful and hurtful.

"It hurts, waaaaa!!!" she screamed.

"PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO THIS LESSON ON TOLERANCE," the doll droned on,

threatening to use its electric shock functionality should the girl not comply. "RESISTANCE IS FUTILE."
    https://babylonbee.com/news/new-gend...-wrong-pronoun

I already see a problem with these dolls: fat shaming.

Bigots.

Fascists.

Nazis.

They need to make a "to-scale" 350 lb Barbie.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Mine's Kris.
    Do you check Mx when you book your travel?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Tqp20Zox.png 
Views:	0 
Size:	13.2 KB 
ID:	7117
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

We are living in the end of the Roman Empire.
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1569768408690.png 
Views:	0 
Size:	347.0 KB 
ID:	7120
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

My G.I. Joe had a "Kung-Fu" grip but didn't have a the junk to Fu-man-shoot to. Meh.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    interesting. I wonder how this will do in the market though

Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    Boycott Mattel
    Mattel poisoned children with lead paint toys from China, apologized to China, then got a law passed that drove local small toy companies out of business by forcing them to test for lead paint, even though these local toy companies couldn't get lead paint and exempted Mattel from the testing. I kid you not. Mattel is one of the worst companies on the planet.

http://content.time.com/time/busines...664428,00.html

https://reason.com/2009/08/31/law-pa...mattel-toy-sc/
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Didn't have these kind of dolls when I was a kid.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Didn't have these kind of dolls when I was a kid.
    I'm surprised they don't sell snap on accessories, a sex change kit.
    FJB

Quote Originally Posted by Mach View Post
    I'm surprised they don't sell snap on accessories, a sex change kit.
    They'll probably start selling those things very soon.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge