Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trump Implies Executing the Whistleblower/Leaker

Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    I thought he was controlled by Russia. You said he was. You said you have the documents proving it.
    It's cool, just make up whatever you think you read instead of what you did read. Very Trumpian, indeed. Trump has a long history of connections to Russian oligarchs, yes. His day-to-day is being a mouthpiece for the bankers, CFR and intel agents that fill his cabinet.

The only 35D chess is the chess being played on Americans, who can barely play checkers.

Last edited by devil21; 09-26-2019 at 10:13 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

The entire internet is the domain of paid shills and bots. If you don't know this by now....

Israel, under control of the Crown and, ultimately, the Vatican, own the USA. If you don't know this by now....

Talk to people about liberty. You won't find it on websites, you won't find it in politicians.

Visiting the Outer Banks of NC?
    Outer Banks NC Fishing Boat Rentals

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    It's cool, just make up whatever you think you read instead of what you did read. Very Trumpian, indeed. Trump has a long history of connections to Russian oligarchs, yes. His day-to-day is being a mouthpiece for the bankers, CFR and intel agents that fill his cabinet.
    You said exactly you "had the documents" proving Trump was controlled by Russia. You like to claim it is all one big Rothschild owned cabal and the Rothschilds run Russia and China too and everything is an illusion and Hillary and Trump are buddies and all that other whacko bull$#@! that you have to invent to tell yourself the winner president is a bad guy and the loser troll is the good guy.
    His Name was Seth Rich.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Not a very Lincolnesque move, Trump's hero Abe Lincoln would not have handled this matter the way he is handling.

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post

He was playing this whole situation very well, then hands them ammunition by saying something like that. Too bad. The left completely dropping their chimeric distrust of the CIA is funny though, at least.
    NeoReactionary. American High Tory.

The counter-revolution will not be televised.

This is not a whistleblower. The individual had no first hand knowledge of anything in the complaint. This is a CIA spy enlisting other members of the government to undermine the president. I say yes treason is certainly on the table.
    I just want objectivity on this forum and will point out flawed sources or points of view at my leisure.

Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 04/20/16
    There won't be a contested convention
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 05/30/17
    The shooting of Gabrielle Gifford was blamed on putting a crosshair on a political map. I wonder what event we'll see justified with pictures like this.

You said exactly you "had the documents" proving Trump was controlled by Russia.
    Quote me.

You like to claim it is all one big Rothschild owned cabal and the Rothschilds run Russia and China too and everything is an illusion and Hillary and Trump are buddies and all that other whacko bull$#@! that you have to invent to tell yourself the winner president is a bad guy and the loser troll is the good guy.
    It's true. No matter who is elected as chief PR officer of the US corporation, you'll always find Goldman Sachs, CFR/Trilaterals and CIA making up the vast majority of the cabinet. Perhaps your understanding of history and who really owns this country this lacking but my view certainly isn't "whacko bull$#@!". No one gets within a country mile of the Oval Office unless they're a deep state asset and anyone that observed Ron Paul's campaigns knows this very intimately.

The entire internet is the domain of paid shills and bots. If you don't know this by now....

Israel, under control of the Crown and, ultimately, the Vatican, own the USA. If you don't know this by now....

Talk to people about liberty. You won't find it on websites, you won't find it in politicians.

Quote Originally Posted by spudea View Post
    This is not a whistleblower. The individual had no first hand knowledge of anything in the complaint. This is a CIA spy enlisting other members of the government to undermine the president. I say yes treason is certainly on the table.
    By your metric, Manning and Assange are both spies, not whistleblowers.
    "The one permanent emotion of the inferior man is fear - fear of the unknown, the complex, the inexplicable. What he wants above everything else is safety."
    H. L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    By your metric, Manning and Assange are both spies, not whistleblowers.
    Obviously completely different.
    I just want objectivity on this forum and will point out flawed sources or points of view at my leisure.

Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 04/20/16
    There won't be a contested convention
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 05/30/17
    The shooting of Gabrielle Gifford was blamed on putting a crosshair on a political map. I wonder what event we'll see justified with pictures like this.

ANd there are the very merrie dayZ when Donald John Trump does not let poor Ivanka proofread his "off the cuff" remarks.
    Does he deserve the "flac" he is getting? Yes... he does. Pop the gourmet popcorn. Duckies. lets all hope Boris Johnson again
    does something stupid, and diverts the TV networks from a hard focus on Trump's antics. he almost nuked that lil hurricane.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    He is- for the US. His breach of bail sentence- on a "crime" that was dropped- is now over, but the Judge is keeping him in jail for the next few months until the US indictment is finished with the Brits. Then he will be shipped to the US.
    But the US is not starving and torturing him. Implied in your claim is that it is our fault he is being starved and tortured, it is not.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea View Post
    Obviously completely different.
    Of course.
    "The one permanent emotion of the inferior man is fear - fear of the unknown, the complex, the inexplicable. What he wants above everything else is safety."
    H. L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    But the US is not starving and torturing him. Implied in your claim is that it is our fault he is being starved and tortured, it is not.
    Yes, it is.
    There is no spoon.

President Trump on Sunday evening called for the outing of a whistleblower and railed against other individuals, including Rep. Adam Schiff (D-Calif.), at the center of a growing scandal involving his phone call with Ukraine's president, warning there could be "Big Consequences."
    "Like every American, I deserve to meet my accuser, especially when this accuser, the so-called 'Whistleblower,' represented a perfect conversation with a foreign leader in a totally inaccurate and fraudulent way. Then Schiff made up what I actually said by lying to Congress," Trump said in a series of tweets.

"His lies were made in perhaps the most blatant and sinister manner ever seen in the great Chamber," he continued before adding that he wants Schiff, the chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, "questioned at the highest level for Fraud & Treason."
    "In addition," he added, "I want to meet not only my accuser, who presented SECOND & THIRD HAND INFORMATION, but also the person who illegally gave this information, which was largely incorrect, to the 'Whistleblower.' Was this person SPYING on the U.S. President? Big Consequences!"
    ....In addition, I want to meet not only my accuser, who presented SECOND & THIRD HAND INFORMATION, but also the person who illegally gave this information, which was largely incorrect, to the “Whistleblower.” Was this person SPYING on the U.S. President? Big Consequences!
    — Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) September 29, 2019

More at: https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...g-consequences
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

I've joked about what they used to do to tax collectors in colonial days. It doesn't mean I really want to go tar and feather an IRS agent. I'd love to hear what some of you all say when you are recorded 24/7. I'd wager it's worse than this.

Quote Originally Posted by fcreature View Post
    I've joked about what they used to do to tax collectors in colonial days. It doesn't mean I really want to go tar and feather an IRS agent. I'd love to hear what some of you all say when you are recorded 24/7. I'd wager it's worse than this.
    Almost the entire CIA may need to be executed for treason.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

https://twitter.com/seanmdav/status/1179486192636776448

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

He is now calling it a coup, coups are treason, and treasonous deep state agents need to be deep sixed.
    His Name was Seth Rich.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote me.
    No one seems to want to acknowledge the very detailed, well researched and source-documented links I posted earlier in the thread. I maintain that yes, the "investigation" is phony but not because it's completely without basis. It's phony because it's a pack of red herrings that avoid the real justification for such an investigation.
    here's a much more detailed summary of Trump's connections to Russian billionaires that could have provided basis for a real collusion investigation. Not the fake investigation we've been presented.

part 1
    http://www.conspiracyschool.com/blog...igarchs-part-i

part 2
    http://www.conspiracyschool.com/blog...garchs-part-ii

There's others available at that site, also. Rabbit hole is deep, son.
    You pull this "quote me" BS all the time.

Just like when I said you hate Trump, you said "quote me" as if anybody who ever spends any time at this forum doesn't know.
    His Name was Seth Rich.

You pull this "quote me" BS all the time.

Just like when I said you hate Trump, you said "quote me" as if anybody who ever spends any time at this forum doesn't know.
    Words have meanings. I posted links to well-documented information that would have supported a genuine collusion investigation. I did not say that "I have documents", like I'm Julian Assange or something, proving that Trump is controlled by Russians. I'm used to some of you just making up stuff but if you don't understand the difference then you're even less bright than I thought.

The collusion investigation was a pile of BS from the start because it never included the evidence that would have actually supported a real investigation. The notion of 9/11 conspirators investigating each other is absurd on its face, any way.
    Last edited by devil21; 10-07-2019 at 12:31 AM.

I did not say that "I have documents"
    No one seems to want to acknowledge the very detailed, well researched and source-documented links I posted earlier in the thread
    Oh, you meant verbatim. I see.
    Very clever.
    His Name was Seth Rich.

Oh, you meant verbatim. I see.
    Very clever.
    Don't you have some fake news articles you need to writing for bigleaguepolitics website instead of trolling RPF this morning?

Don't you have some fake news articles you need to writing for bigleaguepolitics website instead of trolling RPF this morning?
    I'm a writer now, am I?

What are you, devil?
    His Name was Seth Rich.

I'm a writer now, am I?

What are you, devil?
    I thought I was the one Angela accused of being connected to BLP and then failed to back it up when I dared her to "dox" me because I know that I am not in the least connected to them except as a reader and she was either just plain lying or confusing me with someone else.

But maybe devilboy has decided that you and I are the same person now?

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    I thought I was the one Angela accused of being connected to BLP and then failed to back it up when I dared her to "dox" me because I know that I am not in the least connected to them except as a reader and she was either just plain lying or confusing me with someone else.

But maybe devilboy has decided that you and I are the same person now?
    I don't even know what big league politics is. Never heard of it besides passing, never been to it as far as I know.
    His Name was Seth Rich.

I don't even know what big league politics is. Never heard of it besides passing, never been to it as far as I know.
    Sure, sure. It was interesting reading up on the history of that website. You guys super-Trumper schticks started to make a lot more sense. These Trump-themed fake news websites must be raking in the click-bait dough these days from the tards that believe the nonsense...

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Sure, sure. It was interesting reading up on the history of that website. You guys super-Trumper schticks started to make a lot more sense. These Trump-themed fake news websites must be raking in the click-bait dough these days from the tards that believe the nonsense...
    I rarely post links to anything.

But hey, if you want to mirror off me for a bit, feel free. I am in complete disinterest to your words, and far more interested in manipulating you as you try to engage in stupidity with me.

You've been warned, devil... ...I do not take kindly to the likes of you.
    His Name was Seth Rich.

Quote Originally Posted by Aratus View Post
    ANd there are the very merrie dayZ when Donald John Trump does not let poor Ivanka proofread his "off the cuff" remarks.
    Does he deserve the "flac" he is getting? Yes... he does. Pop the gourmet popcorn. Duckies. lets all hope Boris Johnson again
    does something stupid, and diverts the TV networks from a hard focus on Trump's antics. he almost nuked that lil hurricane.
    Gotta admit, it’s entertainin’.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

I rarely post links to anything.

But hey, if you want to mirror off me for a bit, feel free. I am in complete disinterest to your words, and far more interested in manipulating you as you try to engage in stupidity with me.

You've been warned, devil... ...I do not take kindly to the likes of you.
    Ooooh scary.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12