Thread: Impeachment Hysteria! But Who's Guilty, Trump Or Biden?

Impeachment Hysteria! But Who's Guilty, Trump Or Biden?

Impeachment Hysteria! But Who's Guilty, Trump Or Biden?

The US House is said to have pushed impeachment of President Trump to the front burner after it has been revealed that he discussed a corruption investigation of Joe Biden's son with the president of Ukraine. Earlier, Biden bragged that he got the prosecutor fired and the investigation was put on ice. Was there a quid pro quo for US military aid? Who was the "whistleblower"? Who is guilty? Both? And what about the foreign aid in the first place?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul
    They are what they hate.” - B4L

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Here is Biden admitting the guilt himself at the Council Of Relations in a interview.

Et cognoscetis veritatem et veritas liberabit vos

"But the whistleblower didn't witness it"

Yes, because the person who did witness it and leaked to the whistleblower probably "broke the law".

Support Justin Amash for Congress
    Michigan Congressional District 3

Quote Originally Posted by EBounding View Post
    "But the whistleblower didn't witness it"

Yes, because the person who did witness it and leaked to the whistleblower probably "broke the law".

Whisleblower is reportedly a CIA officer. The ultimate in swampiness.

Whistleblower Is a CIA Officer
    September 26, 2019 at 2:04 pm EDT By Taegan Goddard 14 Comments

“The whistle-blower who revealed that President Trump sought foreign help for his re-election and that the White House sought to cover it up is a C.I.A. officer who was detailed to work at the White House at one point,” the New York Times reports.

“The man has since returned to the C.I.A., the people said. Little else is known about him. His complaint made public Thursday suggested he was an analyst by training and made clear he was steeped in details of American foreign policy toward Europe, demonstrating a sophisticated understanding of Ukrainian politics and at least some knowledge of the law.”

“Lawyers for the whistle-blower refused to confirm that he worked for the C.I.A. and said that publishing information about him was dangerous.”
    https://politicalwire.com/2019/09/26...a-cia-officer/

1. The impeachment is about the phone call and how it may be linked to Quid pro Quo Military money for an inquiry into Biden's son
    2. Phone call transcript has no mention of military money or even any Quid pro Quo
    3. Biden video directly speaks witholding funds unless someone was fired.

What am I missing?
    Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect - Mark Twain

the OP of this thread should have had a poll to it, themed on how divisive and discursively partisan d.c currently is.

RMN felt in 1973 and 1974 he was unfairly gone after. So did Bill Clinton in the 1990s. I think DJT is more corrupt

than HUEY LONG ever was in the 1920s and 1930s but is he guilty of abuse of power? This is the bigger question!!!

You either vote YES or NO on the abuse of power question. Wusses will wimp out and not vote.
    Folks with a conflict of interest, who really hate spotlights, will avoid doing a public record vote.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Perhaps poor Spiro Agnew was only slightly more corrupt than was Jerry Ford. Guess who Jimmy Carter
    narrowly defeated in 1976!!! i did feel in my gut we'd see a PENCE presidency prior to December of 2020.
    i still put the odds at 50/50 and do concede that if 2016 had narrowly tilted the other way by 3% to 5%
    we all would have wondered what POTUS TIM KAINE might have done over his first 100 days... in office.