Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Amash: ‘Highly Incriminating Transcript’ of Ukraine Phone Call Justifies Trump’s Impeachment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Time will tell.
    They can't keep up the pretense for long if they are lying.
    Time will tell if they can keep up.
    However, Houthi firepower has already been noted. And they have been carrying out attacks elsewhere, including one a year ago that knocked out 1 million per day for a couple weeks.

It's not like the attack was a surprise. It was quite a bit larger in scale, but both were impressive strikes, especially for the sandal wearing Houthi.
    His Name was Seth Rich.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    My take on Amash: His score is higher than that of Massie. Isn't he too perfect?
    Definitely a Uniter of the freedom movement.

On the one hand, you have a bunch of Ron Paulite freedom lovers, who claim they "don't care" whether Trump gets impeached or not,

and on the other hand you have a bunch of people who will be truly outraged if it happens.

I cant find anybody here that hopes Trump gets impeached, just a bunch of people who "don't care", so, why would Amash do something so stupid? If half of the freedom movement "doesn't care" and the other half of the freedom movement does not want Trump impeached, why would he choose the path that none of the freedom movement wants (as opposed to "don't care" or "don't want"

Ahh, I know, Amash, just like the "don't cares" is actually a nerdy little hater. Look at his stupid smile. Lawyer? Pfft.
    His Name was Seth Rich.

Senate Democrats Sent Letter to Ukraine Demanding They Investigate Trump Just Last Year

Where's Amash calling for their arrest?

Or any of the other TDS warriors?
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Senate Democrats Sent Letter to Ukraine Demanding They Investigate Trump Just Last Year

OMFG

Justin amash agrees with Communists like Ocasio Cortez over Ron Paul on impechment!

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    Swordsmyth has Amash derangement syndrome.

Trump is a warmonger who is making government bigger, Amash is a Libertarian.

"Palestinian-American?" Since when did "we" start using racial tags to identify him? Did you think we don't know who he is?

$#@! you.
    God bless you...
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever..... just like Trump said.

Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect - Mark Twain

Fascism Defined

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    Fine - here are some facts: I know who you are. And I know who Shane is, and I know how you're both tied to that website.
    Well isn't that a revelation. Call me curious that a 3 year member becomes one of the top 7 posters on this site OF ALL TIME (@Anti Federalist) posts on average a dozen threads a day and knows just what to say to get that Reputation bar through the roof.
    Last edited by Todd; 09-26-2019 at 06:46 AM.
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever..... just like Trump said.

Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect - Mark Twain

Fascism Defined

It's kinda funny how Swordsmyth keeps posting responses to @angelatc with his banal platitudes bullet comments that sound like a bad Freeper and she hasn't responded and most likely has him on ignore. lol....

BTW> I neg rep this thread, something I rarely have ever done except for people trying to start stuff and for people who post $#@! that really is out of line like collectivist garbage.. I think posting an article meets both those criteria.

drawing attention to someone's heritage and what it infers is the worst of Collectivist garbage and has no place here. I also think this Swordsmyth guy needs an enema.
    Last edited by Todd; 09-26-2019 at 06:53 AM.

Fascism Defined

It's the logic you are using, you aren't giving us a reason for impeachment other than "Orange Man Bad" nor are you telling us Pence or Pelosi (LOL) will be better let alone good, just "We have to vote for impeachment to kick Bad Orange Man out".
    And you are willing to destroy the rule of law and empower the worst elements of our government to do it.
    Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    No, she claims she doesn't care, (which is clearly a lie, she would nut seeing him impeached)

Then the nightmare would begin, and she would wish she could go back, like all the rest of the nihilists and haters.
    And let's throw all the GOP bums out while we are at it too. the left having supermajorities is nothing to fear.
    Not the God holding the gates of hell closed. The primer between the hammer and the explosion.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Ya, nobody is going to die because we sent some troops to Saudi Arabia after they were allegedly attacked.. We aren't going to war with Saudi Arabia..
    Because Pence, Pelosi, Biden or anyone else that might replace Trump would be MUCH worse on your pet issues and all the other issues.

Trump IS personally keeping us out of wars in Iran, Venezuela and lots of other places and that comes close to "holding the gates of hell closed".
    They would if they won the house and Senate in 2020. You say impossible, I say Assange told me the CIA is running agents, and crooking the whole game up.
    I trust Assange, more than I trust you, as to who to listen to when the horns of war are blown.
    I am far more than that. Want to go look in a mirror and find out how much more?
    Nothing is what it seems, when speaking with me.
    Trump has kept us out of wars and he has started trying to end them and bringing troops home, Pence will start more.
    Perfection is not available right now and not only are the calls for Trump's impeachment destructive to the rule of law but they empower the war lobby.
    Stop reciting all the reasons Orange Man is bad and think for a little bit.
    The straight answer, without moral judgement is thus:

The sandal wearing Houthis just hit a massive oil field, protected by American Patriot batteries, with homebrew cruise missiles and drones.

In the meantime, the Russian S-300 has been doing a fantastic job, (although the people having missiles rained on them have more access to wreckage, therefore, more access to "the truth").

Mohamamed Bin Salman asked Trump "WTF did I just spend $BILLIONS on? Can't stop a sandal wearing homebrew missile attack?" (As I have said many times before, missiles and drones are going to change the way all warfare is done)

And Trump said

"If you would train your guys like we told you to train them!"

In the meantime, Raytheon is being humiliated. Profit driven engineering teams versus survival and power seeking engineering teams.
    In the meantime, the S-300 is way outperforming.

Is Trump using the soldiers as Human shields and a dare to Saudi Arabia? Perhaps.
    Is he sending them as strictly trainers for the weapons systems? Perhaps.

Are they in harms way? In Saudi Arabia? Absolutely.

In a year, when the Houthi send another salvo, and the PATRIOT batteries fail again, is PATRIOT toast?
    It has to stay alive for at least propaganda purposes.
    It is, right now, clearly bitch. If sandal wearing Houthi can launch cruise missiles and drones, and bypass high grade American anti-missile technology, might be some big surprises in Afghanistan next year too.

What good is a nuclear arsenal when Putin can shoot down 90%, but you can shoot only 10% down?
    It's beginning to look like a Saudi inside job because they claim that they are getting oil production back faster than should be possible.
    They wanted higher oil prices but the gambit failed.
    They are going to claim a lot of things.
    It is harder to hide your dead than your living.
    Time will tell.
    They can't keep up the pretense for long if they are lying.
    BTW, one of the big failures of the PATRIOT system is the corruption in the military. And by corruption, I mean people who want to look good and get promoted more than anything, even money, people who will pay money, big money, to get promoted. Once you make colonel, you make yourself political.

They test "if" they can hit a missile, not "can" they hit a missile.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    My take on Amash: His score is higher than that of Massie. Isn't he too perfect?
    Time will tell if they can keep up.
    However, Houthi firepower has already been noted. And they have been carrying out attacks elsewhere, including one a year ago that knocked out 1 million per day for a couple weeks.

It's not like the attack was a surprise. It was quite a bit larger in scale, but both were impressive strikes, especially for the sandal wearing Houthi.
    Definitely a Uniter of the freedom movement.

On the one hand, you have a bunch of Ron Paulite freedom lovers, who claim they "don't care" whether Trump gets impeached or not,

and on the other hand you have a bunch of people who will be truly outraged if it happens.

I cant find anybody here that hopes Trump gets impeached, just a bunch of people who "don't care", so, why would Amash do something so stupid? If half of the freedom movement "doesn't care" and the other half of the freedom movement does not want Trump impeached, why would he choose the path that none of the freedom movement wants (as opposed to "don't care" or "don't want"

Ahh, I know, Amash, just like the "don't cares" is actually a nerdy little hater. Look at his stupid smile. Lawyer? Pfft.

Quote Originally Posted by Sammy View Post
    Justin amash agrees with Communists like Ocasio Cortez over Ron Paul on impechment!
    So is this thread about blind partisanship, hero worship, promoting imperialism, supporting the military industrial complex, pounding catchphrases like Sandal Wearing Houthis into the vernacular, or just trying to convince innocent bystanders that "half of the freedom movement" gives a flying $#@! what happens to the current Brat in Chief?

In any case, it's quite a compliment to angelatc that they feel the need to keep firing cliche shells and platitude bombs at her for hours after she leaves. She seems to have made too much sense for comfort.

The Lesser Evil® is getting some heavy promotion. Even the good is being attacked for being a threat to The Lesser Evil®. But is The Lesser Evil® really less evil? Or is The Lesser Evil® just less evil than what the trolls imagine someone else might have done by now?
    Last edited by acptulsa; 09-26-2019 at 08:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    It's kinda funny how Swordsmyth keeps posting responses to @angelatc with his banal platitudes bullet comments that sound like a bad Freeper and she hasn't responded and most likely has him on ignore. lol....

BTW> I neg rep this thread, something I rarely have ever done except for people trying to start stuff and for people who post $#@! that really is out of line like collectivist garbage.. I think posting an article meets both those criteria.

drawing attention to someone's heritage and what it infers is the worst of Collectivist garbage and has no place here. I also think this Swordsmyth guy needs an enema.
    + Rep

Nothing but pure bull$#@! on this thread in support of Imperialism.
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    + Rep

Nothing but pure bull$#@! on this thread in support of Imperialism.
    Not a lot of calls for social justice either!

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    This comment will look silly in a few years, I predict.

When Trump pretty much singlehandedly takes out the Satanic Deep State Cabal that rules our country and starts all of these wars you are complaining about, a few votes in the House that didn't make any difference from a practical standpoint by Amash will pale in comparison.

The problem is, we NEED Amash, Rand and Massie to help put this country back together and steer us in the right direction after Trump clears the way. Amash appears to be $#@!ing that part of the plan up. But we will see, hopefully he wins his election.

I've got my money on this being laughable in a few years. ^

Really?

Trump the slayer of Satanic cults and Christian Savior.. Singlehandedly.

Golden

No, I'm pretty sure the foundations of the establishment cabal will be fully intact when Mr. Trump is retiring in his New York Condo in the coming years.
    Last edited by Todd; 09-26-2019 at 09:05 AM.

Fascism Defined

I sure see a lot if, "If this person had won we'd see...", and " If that person took over we'd be..." speculation out of this troll brigade for The Lesser Evil®. If I were to say, if Rand Paul were president..? How quickly would I be shouted down for engaging in useless speculation about things that will never be known for certain?

Oh. And sandal wearing Houthis sandal wearing Houthis sandal wearing Houthis.
    'I prefer someone who burns the flag and then wraps themselves up in the Constitution over someone who burns the Constitution and then wraps themselves up in the flag.'--Molly Ivins

'Well, you can get no more liberty than you give.'--Will Rogers

My position has changed from "don't care" to "should be impeached", if the whistleblower allegations are true. I wouldn't tolerate my town's councilmembers behaving this way much less the POTUS's interaction with foreign powers. I trust Amash on this, but apparently he's less trustworthy than Trump according to many on this Ron Paul site.

I'm glad Snowden blew the whistle during Obama's administration. If he didn't until now, he'd probably be chastised as a "deep state" plant or something by half the people who post here.
    Support Justin Amash for Congress
    Michigan Congressional District 3

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Really?

Golden

No, I'm pretty sure the foundations of the establishment cabal will be fully intact when Mr. Trump is retiring in his New York Condo in the coming years.
    Yes, regulars on RPFs believe that Dear Leader was sent by God Himself to save this Exceptional Country. Satism is the new religion.
    WILL NOT COMPLY

Meanwhile, congratulations to Swordshyll for making nearly ten percent more posts in three years than I did in ten.

Clearly I have been remiss in not developing narcolepsy and learning to update my status in my sleep. Maybe I can learn...
    'I prefer someone who burns the flag and then wraps themselves up in the Constitution over someone who burns the Constitution and then wraps themselves up in the flag.'--Molly Ivins

Really?

Golden

We get padding on our chains. Not worth it?

Quote Originally Posted by EBounding View Post
    My position has changed from "don't care" to "should be impeached", if the whistleblower allegations are true. I wouldn't tolerate my town's councilmembers behaving this way much less the POTUS's interaction with foreign powers. I trust Amash on this, but apparently he's less trustworthy than Trump according to many on this Ron Paul site.

I'm glad Snowden blew the whistle during Obama's administration. If he didn't until now, he'd probably be chastised as a "deep state" plant or something by half the people who post here.
    https://www.thelibertybeacon.com/sno...nt-him-asylum/

Snowden says Biden warned countries not to grant him asylum [Video]
    His Name was Seth Rich.

If we had stood by Rand Paul, instead of believing the MSM when they told us who they allegedly hated, maybe the U.S. would be granting him asylum now.

The Lesser Evil® has got nothing on the good. Except a 24/7 propaganda machine and a singularly obnoxious troll brigade, of course.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 09-26-2019 at 09:53 AM.

Okay...this "whatabout" defense is tiring.

Support Justin Amash for Congress
    Michigan Congressional District 3

Okay...this "whatabout" defense is tiring.

Amash is a bitch.
    His Name was Seth Rich.

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    If we had stood by Rand Paul, instead of believing the MSM when they told us who they allegedly hated, maybe the U.S. would be granting him asylum now.

The Lesser Evil® has got nothing on the good. Except a 24/7 propaganda machine and a singularly obnoxious troll brigade, of course.
    WTF are you talking about?
    His Name was Seth Rich.

Oh. And sandal wearing Houthis sandal wearing Houthis sandal wearing Houthis.
    Homebrew cruise missiles and drones, homebrew cruise missles and drones.

Is my analysis of the situation wrong?

How much do you know about the civil war in Yemen (I know you don't know a tenth of what I know)

It's a shame this is the internet, because in real life, I'd stomp you with questions about the conflict, the leaders, etc, and you would not be able to go Google the answers to try and make yourself sound like you have a clue.

You, like everyone else with TDS, know nothing of anything else unless it involves hating Trump. It's all you people know.
    His Name was Seth Rich.

How much do you know about the civil war in Yemen.
    Sent real things, only three of which are pertinent:

1. It's no business of the U.S.

2. If we had stood by Rand Paul, the Yemeni would be better off.

3. You are attempting to use that to derail this thread.

@enhanced_deficit mentions Amash is Palestinian every time he mentions the name Amash. Yet he is clearly very much pro-impeachment, anti-trump.
    His Name was Seth Rich.

Sent real things, only three of which are pertinent:

1. It's no business of the U.S.

2. If we had stood by Rand Paul, the Yemeni would be better off.

3. You are attempting to use that to derail this thread.
    In other words, nothing. You know nothing of the conflict.

Yet you seem to have a problem with my analysis of the situation.

And angela is the one who brought up Saudi Arabia in this thread. If you are worried about the derailing, talk to her.

I merely answered her question.
    His Name was Seth Rich.

In other words, nothing. You know nothing of the conflict.

Yet you seem to have a problem with my analysis of the situation.
    So, my analysis of what's pertinent is enough information for you to ASSume you know the sum total of my knowledge.

And you also ASSume being a presumptuous $#@! will lead me to help you hijack this thread.

Let me know how that works out for you.

Can you explain why the President shouldn't talk about investigating corruption with foreign powers from a libertarian perspective?
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

@enhanced_deficit mentions Amash is Palestinian every time he mentions the name Amash. Yet he is clearly very much pro-impeachment, anti-trump.
    Who's saying that's right or relevant. I'm talking about a supposed reflective and thoughtful article that in it's first breath calls him out for his heritage.

Maybe I'll change my title to German Irish Todd.

How is it relevant?

Oh that's right it isn't. Unless he's a dirty Arab. Right??

Fascism Defined

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast