Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: House launches Trump impeachment inquiry , Only 4th time in history

Trump loses appeal to block Deutsche Bank, Capital One from handing his financial records to Congress

Published Tue, Dec 3 2019
    Updated an hour ago

Key Points

• A federal appeals court rules that Deutsche Bank and Capital One must hand over years of President Trump's financial records in compliance with House Democrats' subpoenas.
    • The ruling marks another loss in the courts for Trump, who has vigorously fought off efforts by lawmakers and prosecutors seeking details about his finances.
    • The case is likely destined for the Supreme Court, where the president has already appealed two other lower court decisions requiring the disclosure of his financial records.

cnbc.com/2019/12/03/trump-loses-appeal-to-block-deutsche-bank-capital-one-from-handing-his-financial-records-to-congress.html

Un-Related

Deutsche bank exec who signed off on Trump loans commits suicide

November 28, 2019

Deutsche Financial institution government, 55, who signed off on controversial Donald Trump loans commits suicide in his Malibu residence

• Thomas Bowers died on November 19 in his residence in Malibu, California
    • The 55-year-old banker is survived by his three grownup kids
    • His spouse Abby died in 2017 from unknown causes
    • Bowers left Deutsche Financial institution in 2015 however had overseen Trump’s non-public banker, Roemary Vrablic
    • Deutsche gave Trump $2billion over a interval of a number of many years earlier than he grew to become president
    • The loans have come below congressional committee investigation

By Jennifer Smith For Dailymail.com
    Printed: 09:43 EST, 28 November 2019 | Up to date: 10:06 EST, 28 November 2019
    Thomas Bowers, 55, died at residence in Malibu on November 19

A former Deutsche Financial institution government who signed off on a number of controversial loans to Donald Trump killed himself in his Malibu residence earlier this month.
    Thomas Bowers, 55, hanged himself on November 19 at his beachside residence.

heraldpublicist.com/deutsche-bank-exec-who-signed-off-on-trump-loans-commits-suicide-age-55/

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This is starting to look like a bad month for right wing of Foreign-Firster lobbies/Deep Neocons:

Pelosi directs House Democrats to proceed with articles of impeachment against Trump

Published Thu, Dec 5 2019
    Kevin Breuninger

Key Points

• House Speaker Nancy Pelosi asks the House committees investigating President Trump to proceed with articles of impeachment.
    • "The president's actions have seriously violated the Constitution," Pelosi says at a news conference on Capitol Hill.
    • He "leaves us no choice but to act," she says.

VIDEO01:59
    Pelosi asks House Judiciary Committee to proceed with articles of impeachment

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi on Thursday told the House committees investigating President Donald Trump to proceed with articles of impeachment.
    "The president's actions have seriously violated the Constitution," the California Democrat told reporters on Capitol Hill.
    He "leaves us no choice but to act," she said.
    Pelosi spoke for about six minutes and took no questions.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/12/05/pelo...nst-trump.html

Speaker reveals plan to proceed with articles against President...

Abused his office for political gain...

Napolitano Predicts Will Testify Under Oath in Trial...

Rudy making documentary...

Republicans angry, concerned about Schiff release of phone records...

Potentially Related

Top US General Says American Troops Should Be Ready To Die For Israel

Dec 4, 2019
    Trump Administration Considers 14,000 More Troops for Mideast

Iraq War 3.0? Israel Attacks...With US Backing!

Trump Wants 10K More Troops In The Middle East. For What?

Following rebuke of a sitting elected POTUS by the "catholic" speaker who "loves this country" is stunning even if it won't be filed under "ungrateful" category by future historians:

"A Historic Day For Nancy Pelosi
    The House Speaker on Thursday announced she instructed chairmen to draft articles of impeachment and pushed back against the notion that she had hate for the president"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxZOjCgh0DE

Related
    Trump: "Nancy Pelosi loves this country"

Pressure builds for Giuliani as associate enters talks over potential plea deal

Pressure to cut deal comes after revelations that Lev Parnas and Igor Fruman are ‘likely’ to face more charges, attorney says

Peter Stone in Washington DC
    Fri 6 Dec 2019

Lev Parnas arrives to court with his wife Svetlana in New York on 2 December. Parnas and Igor Fruman, close associates to Trump’s lawyer Rudy Giuliani, were arrested last month. Photograph: Justin Lane/EPA Talks about a potential plea deal are under way between federal prosecutors and an attorney for Lev Parnas, a Rudy Giuliani associate indicted for making illegal campaign donations who helped Trump lawyer Giuliani’s search for dirt in Ukraine on Joe Biden, says an attorney familiar with the investigation

Upgraded indictment 'likely' against Giuliani associates, says prosecutor

The talks appear to be in early stages, but the lawyer familiar with the investigation and ex-prosecutors say that pressure mounted on Parnas to cut a deal after prosecutors revealed on Monday that he and his business associate Igor Fruman, who was also indicted for making illegal campaign donations, are “likely” to face additional charges.
    If Parnas strikes a deal it could put further legal pressure on Giuliani, who is facing a growing number of legal woes including some relating to his international consulting business as part of an investigation of alleged crimes including money laundering, wire fraud, campaign finance violations, making false statements, obstruction of justice, and violations of the Foreign Agents Registration Act.
    Parnas and Fruman, who were both born in the former Soviet Union, pleaded not guilty to illegally funneling contributions from a foreign source and three other counts. But Parnas and his lawyer have begun cooperating with the House impeachment inquiry in response to a subpoena and have turned over video and audio recordings to the House intelligence committee.
    As detailed in the 300-page report by House intelligence committee Democrats and other documents and reports, Parnas played a Zelig-like role in Ukraine and the US in tandem with Giuliani and several other conservatives to try and boost Trump’s political fortunes in 2020.
    Parnas and Fruman worked with Giuliani to help oust Marie Yovanovitch, a respected US ambassador in Kyiv who was removed this spring, and to pressure the Ukrainian president, Volodymyr Zelenskiy, to announce an inquiry into debunked allegations about former vice-president Joe Biden, a leading candidate in 2020, and his son who had worked for a Ukrainian gas company, in order to lift a secret hold on $391m in badly needed US military aid.
    Parnas and Fruman were arrested at Dulles airport en route to Vienna in October and charged with a complex conspiracy to funnel $325,000 to a Trump Super Pac from a Russian source using shell companies.
    But federal prosecutors in New York have since widened their investigation to look at Giuliani, including his business interests in Ukraine, and reportedly issued numerous subpoenas.
    theguardian.com/us-news/2019/dec/06/giuliani-associate-lev-parnas-talks-potential-plea-deal

Democrats’ impeachment charges say Trump ‘betrayed’ US

By LISA MASCARO and MARY CLARE JALONICK
    yesterday

WASHINGTON (AP) — House Democrats announced two articles of impeachment against President Donald Trump on Tuesday, declaring he “betrayed the nation” with his actions toward Ukraine as they pushed toward historic proceedings that are certain to help define his presidency and shape the 2020 election.
    The specific charges aimed at removing the 45th president of the U.S.: Abuse of power and obstruction of Congress.
    Speaker Nancy Pelosi, flanked by the chairmen of impeachment inquiry committees at the U.S. Capitol, said they were upholding their solemn oath to defend the Constitution. Trump responded angrily on Twitter: “WITCH HUNT!”
    Voting is expected in a matter of days by the Judiciary Committee, which begins deliberations Wednesday, and by Christmas in the full House. The charges, if approved, would then be sent to the Senate, where the Republican majority would be unlikely to convict Trump, but not without a potentially bitter trial just as voters in Iowa and other early presidential primary states begin making their choices.
    In the formal articles announced Tuesday, the Democrats said Trump enlisted a foreign power in “corrupting” the U.S. election process and endangered national security by asking Ukraine to investigate his political rivals, including Democrat Joe Biden, while withholding U.S. military aid as leverage. That benefited Russia over the U.S. as America’s ally fought Russian aggression, the Democrats said.
    apnews.com/bb81279725b6f810d5792502254f2f88

Dershowitz: I was kept off House impeachment panel because of Epstein accusations

By Mark Moore
    December 8, 2019

Harvard law professor Alan Dershowitz said he was kept off a panel of constitutional scholars testifying at a House impeachment hearing last week partly because of an accusation that he sexually assaulted a victim of sex trafficker Jefferey Epstein.

“They wanted me to be there. They called and asked me if I would be willing to testify, and I said I would. And then as a result of these false accusations against me regarding the Jeffrey Epstein matter, accusations which I have disproved,” Dershowitz told host John Catsimatidis on his AM 970 radio show on Sunday.
    nypost.com/2019/12/08/dershowitz-i-was-kept-off-house-impeachment-panel-because-of-epstein-accusations/

Probably one of the biggest setbacks for Right wing of Deep Neocons in recent history:

3 hours ago
    House Judiciary Committee approves both articles of impeachment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSIe-CTt9U0

On a side note, what is with the apparent sexism in congressional proceedings... 50 year old woman is addressed as 'young lady' but 40 year old guy is never addressed as a 'young man'.

Holy trifecta... Foxnews, CNN, NYT... exercise extreme caution:

Half of voters support impeaching Trump and removing him from office, new poll finds

By Devan Cole, CNN
    Updated 2:59 PM ET, Sun December 15, 2019

NYT Editorial Board says they support Trump's impeachment 01:12

Washington (CNN)Half of American voters want President Donald Trump impeached and removed from office, according to a poll released Sunday from Fox News that was taken as House Democrats unveiled two articles of impeachment against the President.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/12/15/polit...ump/index.html

Trump: Foxnews will die

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Fox’s Brian Kilmeade Says He’s ‘Stunned’ by Fox News Poll Showing Majority Support for Impeachment

By Tommy Christopher
    Dec 16th, 2019, 8:48 am
    3131 Comments

Fox & Friends co-host Brian Kilmeade told viewers he was “stunned” by a Fox News poll that shows 54 percent support for impeachment, which is all the more stunning considering he misstated the result as only fifty percent.
    The recent Fox News poll didn’t get a lot of play on Monday morning’s edition of Fox & Friends, but what there was noteworthy.
    At the top of the show, Fox News correspondent Ellison Barber reported on the poll as an aside to the story of anti-impeachment New Jersey Congressman Jeff Van Drew’s impending defection from the Democratic Party because Democrats in his district have roundly rejected him in internal polls.
    “According to the latest Fox News poll, support for impeachment is holding steady, with 50% saying they favor impeaching and removing President Trump from office,” Barber said.
    A few minutes later, Kilmeade brought the poll up on his own, saying “The Fox News poll came out, and I was stunned by this, it says 50 percent of the country want the president impeached.
    “I was stunned to see that that’s the number. because I thought that things were trending away, although the president’s approval rating did tick up in the same poll, so it’s almost like a split personality,” he added.

WEDNESDAY I-DAY
    DEMS HAVE THE VOTES

Even if they must impeach, why do it just before Christmas, at least let the man celeberate holidays in peace:

Merry Christmas, you're being impeached

Gillian Brockell, The Washington Post
    Published 12:43 pm EST, Tuesday, December 17, 2019

President Bill Clinton stood at a lectern in the Rose Garden, surrounded by supporters, including his wife, first lady Hillary Clinton. The votes had been counted, and the news had arrived: He was being impeached.
    "I hope there will be a constitutional and fair means of resolving this matter in a prompt manner," he said. "Meanwhile, I will continue to do the work of the American people."
    He decried the "excessive partisanship" and "obsessive animosity" of the day. Then he turned around, shook hands, walked back into the White House and threw a Christmas party.
    In an amazing episode of "history repeats itself," the House is expected to vote to impeach President Donald Trump on Dec. 18 - one day short of the 21st anniversary of the House voting to impeach Clinton on Dec. 19, 1998. Both arrived awkwardly in the holiday season known for "glad tidings" and "goodwill toward men."

https://www.stamfordadvocate.com/new...d-14912970.php

HISTORY REPEATING: DECEMBER 19, 1998...

'Family emergency' sidelines Nadler...

Giuliani Hints at New Defense: So What If Trump Did It?

Gates sentenced to 45 days in prison after Mueller cooperation...

Steny Hoyer just said that (paraphrasing) "Rep. Justin Amash has no allegiance to any party, only allegiance to his country." He made a very nice statement about Amash, even if only for political points. It was around 7:35pm ET on CSPAN.

I hope someone captures his non-partisan statement on to a video clip.
    Last edited by devil21; 12-18-2019 at 06:43 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Steny Hoyer just said that (paraphrasing) "Rep. Justin Amash has no allegiance to any party, only allegiance to his country." He made a very nice statement about Amash, even if only for political points.
    LOL

ALL the right friends:

Name: Steny Hoyer

Congress: Maryland, District: 5, Democrat

Cumulative Freedom Index Score: 16%

Score Breakdown:
    11% (116th Congress: 2019-2020); 10% (115th Congress: 2017-2018); 12% (114th Congress: 2015-2016); 17% (113th Congress: 2013-2014); 7% (112th Congress: 2011-2012); 2% (111th Congress: 2009-2010); 7% (110th Congress: 2007-2008); 30% (109th Congress: 2005-2006); 22% (108th Congress: 2003-2004); 16% (107th Congress: 2001-2002); 20% (106th Congress: 1999-2000)

https://www.thenewamerican.com/index...nameid=H000874
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Who cares who said it? It was a very nice statement about Justin.

I officially declare thee, Swordsmyth, a sufferer of ADS.

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

I think they are voting soon.

Live:

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Who cares?

If Hitler liked Justin Amash, and said something nice, would you post it?
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Who cares?

If Hitler liked Justin Amash, and said something nice, would you post it?
    Godwin's Law, eh? dannno, I officially declare thee an ADS sufferer.

eta: it's pretty funny to target Hoyer for saying something nice about Justin when I've heard more references to "rule of law", "due process" and the "Constitution", from both parties that ignore all of that as standard operating procedure. None of those people's hands are anywhere close to clean.
    Last edited by devil21; 12-18-2019 at 06:55 PM.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Godwin's Law, eh? dannno, I officially declare thee an ADS sufferer.
    Godwin's Law is horse$#@! invented by tyrannical statists.

LOL

Just keep pretending Amash hasn't sold out as the establishment heaps praise on him.
    It exposes you just as much as it exposes him.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    LOL

Just keep pretending Amash hasn't sold out as the establishment heaps praise on him.
    It exposes you just as much as it exposes him.
    Sure, cuz staying in the two party mafia is so anti-establishment

Sure, cuz staying in the two party mafia is so anti-establishment
    That's how Ron was anti-establishment.

Amash's sheep's clothing is wearing thin and no amount of distrction by you can keep people from noticing that the establishment loves him.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Amash's sheep's clothing is wearing thin and no amount of distrction by you can keep people from noticing that the establishment loves him.
    Riiiight. Since Trump is so anti-establishment, surrounded by CFR, Goldman and Rothschilds. And since the GOP leadership is so anti-establishment, too. Ron Pauls on steroids I tell ya!

I know there's nothing that burns authoritarians up more than someone not falling in line on command but your ADS is getting out of hand lately.

^^^^^SS

Riiiight. Since Trump is so anti-establishment, surrounded by CFR, Goldman and Rothschilds. And since the GOP leadership is so anti-establishment, too. Ron Pauls on steroids I tell ya!

I know there's nothing that burns authoritarians up more than someone not falling in line on command but your ADS is getting out of hand lately.

^^^^^SS
    Trump is hated by the people who surround him, the same people who now love Amash.

You can't defend Amash so you try to change the subject by attacking Trump and attacking me.

Pitiful, just pitiful.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Trump is hated by the people who surround him, the same people who now love Amash.
    Yeah, yeah, keep your enemies close and play 35D chess that random internet tards can figure out but not the people in his own office.

You can't defend Amash so you try to change the subject by attacking Trump and attacking me.

Pitiful, just pitiful.
    I don't need to defend Amash. His Freedom Score says more than I ever could. I do enjoy countering your ridiculously juvenile posts though.

Yeah, yeah, keep your enemies close and play 35D chess that random internet tards can figure out but not the people in his own office.

I don't need to defend Amash. His Freedom Score says more than I ever could. I do enjoy countering your ridiculously juvenile posts though.
    Amash has endorsed the destruction of the Constitution and the rule of law itself.
    No past voting record can compensate for that.

And you are the one who is being juvenile for all to see.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Amash has endorsed the destruction of the Constitution and the rule of law itself.

Dunno man, I'm watching Congress impeach Trump and it looks pretty much like when Clinton was impeached. A bunch of balding guys in ties milling around, smiling, shaking hands and slapping each other on the back, making plans for their steaks-and-the-finest-scotch-taxpayer-money-can-buy dinners together after the vote. Looks pretty standard to me. These people stopped caring about the Constitution and the rule of law long ago.
    Last edited by devil21; 12-18-2019 at 07:44 PM.

“When there is a conflict of interest, I don’t care”. Donald Trump at Michigan Rally speaking on impeachment

Last CSPAN caller is why things are so messed up. The typical "fake news" clickbait victim type.

"I watch Fox News every day, all day, I'm retired and I'm terrified...."

Look lady, it was your kind that was asleep at the wheel for all these years that landed us all to this point. Dutifully pulling the lever for whoever you were told to vote for by media mouthpieces year after year, letting Constitutional principles be infringed and dismantled piece by piece by Congress, while the bankers that own them took this entire country over. Your opinion should mean NOTHING.

Quote Originally Posted by dude58677 View Post
    “When there is a conflict of interest, I don’t care”. Donald Trump at Michigan Rally speaking on impeachment
    Pretty alpha attitude though.

In other news:

Intel Chair Adam Schiff: Trump made 'veiled threat' to me on eve of impeachment vote

House Intelligence Chairman Adam B. Schiff said Wednesday that he believes President Trump attempted to threaten him by suggesting he be subjected to Guatemala’s justice system.

Mr. Schiff, California Democrat, was responding to a remark Mr. Trump made about him the previous day during a press conference held in the Oval Office alongside Guatemalan President Jimmy Morales.
    Complaining about the congressman’s interpretation of his now-infamous July 25 phone call with the Ukrainian president, Mr. Trump said Tuesday: “In Guatemala, they handle things much tougher than that.”

“I think that’s what he intended it to be,” Mr. Schiff told CNN when asked if he considered the comment a threat.
    “This is a president, after all, who has said of people who blow the whistle on him that they’re traitors and spies and should be treated as traitors and spies used to be treated,” he said. “We used to execute traitors and spies. So this is not a president above threatening anyone who gets in his way, anyone who stands up to him.”
    washingtontimes.com/news/2019/dec/18/adam-schiff-says-donald-trump-made-veiled-threat-o/

Un-Related

“Morning Joe” co-hosts claim that Jared Kushner attempted to blackmail them
    Jared Kushner Told ‘Morning Joe': Apologize to Trump to Kill National Enquirer Story (Report)
    Brian Flood | June 30, 2017
    “Kushner told Scarborough that he would need to personally apologize to Trump in exchange for getting Enquirerowner David Pecker to stop the story,” Sherman wrote. “Scarborough says he refused, and the Enquirer published the story in print on June 5, headlined ‘Morning Joe Sleazy Cheating Scandal!'” [/QUOTE]
    https://www.thewrap.com/jared-kushne...-trump-report/

Jeff Bezos Claims the National Enquirer Tried to Blackmail Him With Nude Selfie

It may sound fishy but it's still possible that all these were coincidences:

Enquirer bureau chief who spoke about its “catch-and-kill” practices dies suddenly
    Ahead of David Pecker’s indictment, his former National Enquirer right hand man dies in accident
    A former LA bureau chief of the National Enquirer who spoke openly about the supermarket tabloid’s “catch-and-kill” practices died suddenly on a street in Palm Springs, Calif., in the early hours of Aug. 13.
    Jerry George, 63, was found dead around 2 a.m. only a few blocks from home.
    “The police told me that he hit his head,” said John Toia, George’s husband of 11 years.
    Toia said the coroner had not yet established a definitive cause of death, but George’s wallet and cellphone were still with him when he was discovered by police, who responded to a 911 call about a man down on a street.

Jeffery Epstein suicided in jail last night

Anthony Bourdain‏ Verified account @Bourdain
    There’s a nauseating symmetry: both Trump and Weinstein used AMI(Enquirer) and Black Cube (Israeli private Intel) to do their dirty work
    4:38 PM - 6 May 2018
    https://twitter.com/bourdain/status/...099520?lang=en

Anthony Bourdain's death: No narcotics in his system at time of death, official says
    USA TODAY Published June 22, 2018
    CNN reported on June 8 that Bourdain's friend chef Eric Ripert found him unresponsive in his hotel room in Kaysersberg, located in the eastern region of Alsace, close to the German border. Bourdain, 61, was there shooting footage for his CNN show "Parts Unknown."
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/...ort/725862002/

You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Trump becomes third U.S. president to be impeached as House approves both articles against him

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...1a9_story.html

Vladimir Putin says Trump was impeached for 'made-up reasons'

Tulsi Gabbard on Trump impeachment: 'I could not in good conscience vote either yes or no'

Bart Jansen Nicholas Wu Savannah Behrmann
    USA TODAY
    The only Democrat or Republican to vote "present" to impeach President Donald Trump in the House on Tuesday on both articles of impeachment was Hawaiian Rep. Tulsi Gabbard.
    In a statement after her vote, Gabbard, who is also running for the 2020 Democratic presidential nomination, released a statement, claiming that after doing her "due diligence in reviewing the 658-page impeachment report, I came to the conclusion that I could not in good conscience vote either yes or no.”
    usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2019/12/18/trump-impeachment-tulsi-gabbard-vote-present-house/2695437001/

Two and two don't add up.

Tulsi Gabbard calls for Trump's censure for putting 'personal political gain over national interest'
    December 18, 2019
    House to vote on articles of impeachment this weekThe House Judiciary Committee approved two articles of impeachment on Friday against President Donald Trump.Mary Altaffer/AP, FILE
    Hawaii Rep. Tulsi Gabbard is calling for President Donald Trump's censure on the eve a full House vote Wednesday on the articles of impeachment.
    The resolution, which Gabbard planned to introduce late Tuesday, suggests that the president put personal political gain over national interest.

Related
    Tulsi slams Trump as Saudi Arabia's 'bitch' , 'We are not your prostitutes. You are not our pimp'
    @realDonaldTrump Despicable. Offering to place our military assets under the command of a foreign country—Saudi Arabia—is a disgrace and betrayal of my patriotic brothers and sisters in uniform and to our Constitution. We are not your prostitutes. You are not our pimp. pic.twitter.com/Cu1OewEMOC
    — Tulsi Gabbard (@TulsiGabbard) September 16, 2019

Turns out Hillary Clinton said Republicans — not Russians — were grooming Tulsi Gabbard

Gabbard received an award from Rabbi Shmuley Boteach, a New Jersey-based rabbi with close ties to casino billionaire Sheldon Adelson (the largest donor to the Republican Party). A year before Gabbard attended Boteach’s gala dinner and received his “Champion of Freedom” Award, Boteach published full-page ads in leading U.S. newspapers in which he accused Obama’s national security adviser, Susan Rice, of being responsible for the 1994 genocide in Rwanda.
    In 2015, she spoke at a conference of Christians United for Israel – an organization whose leader and founder, Pastor John Hagee, is a strong supporter of West Bank settlements.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast