Thread: The antichrist

The antichrist

Very watchable and surprisingly accurate description...

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

an antichrist or The Anti Christ.

There are many antichrists.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

The anti-christ will come in peacefully and prosperously and fool the whole world, except for God's elect.

Daniel 11:21 (KJV)
    And in his estate shall stand up a vile person [Satan[, to whom they shall not give the honour of the kingdom: but he shall come in peaceably, and obtain the kingdom by flatteries.

Daniel 11:36 (KJV)
    And the king shall do according to his will; and he shall exalt himself, and magnify himself above every god, and shall speak marvellous things against the God of gods, and shall prosper till the indignation be accomplished: for that that is determined shall be done.

2 Thessalonians 2:3 (KJV)
    Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition.

Proverbs 9:9-10 (KJV)
    Give instruction to a wise man, and he will be yet wiser: teach a just man, and he will increase in learning. The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom: and the knowledge of the holy is understanding

2 Timothy 2:15 (KJV)
    Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

1 John 4:2-4 (KJV)
    Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:

And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

I'm half inclined in my mind to side with preterists (or at least partial-preterists) on Revelation/the Antichrist, and say it was Nero.
    "It's probably the biggest hoax since Big Foot!" - Mitt Romney 1-16-2012 SC Debate

The following verses are singled out of the Revelation to make this point:
    The beast is a Satan powered king [therefore a man],
    who has had a terrible head wound, has disappeared,
    and will publicly reappear, and amaze the world.
    Revelation chapter 13
    13v1'....I saw a beast coming out of the sea...'
    13v2'. ...dragon gave him his power...'
    13V3'... .and I saw one of his heads as if it had been slain, and his fatal wound was healed.....'
    13v7'....authority over every tribe and people. ....... was given him....
    13V12'...and he [beast from earth] makes the earth and those who dwell in it to worship the first beast who had the wound of the sword and has come to life....'
    Revelation chapter 17
    17v3'. ..and I saw a woman sitting on a scarlet beast, full of blasphemous names, having 7 heads and 10 horns.....'
    17v8'....the beast that you saw was and is not, and is about to come up out of the abyss and to go to destruction. And those who dwell on the earth will wonder, whose name has not been written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they see the beast
    that he WAS and IS NOT and WILL COME ....'
    17v11'...and the beast that was and is not, is himself also an eighth [king] and is one of the seven...'
    Based on detailed, unique, visible, verifiable
    prophecy/Revelation fulfillment,
    I assert/declare that the Vatican is the great whore of the Revelation,
    Therefore I further assert the beast is Roman Catholic.
    Can you think of a world famous Roman Catholic who has had a
    world famous terrible head wound under extremely mysterious circumstances?
    I predict/prophecy in Jesus name that John F. Kennedy will
    publicly reappear, amaze the world, take world power, and is in fact the beast of
    the Revelation.
    This fulfillment will confirm the truth of the Revelation of Jesus Christ.
    This fulfillment will confirm the truth of Jesus Christ the living Lord & Savior.
    KISSINGER and 666 Note there are two beasts of
    Revelation 13.
    One from the sea.The other from the land.
    One is a Gentile. The other is a Jew.
    English is the world's single most widespread language:
    A= 1 x 6 = 6, B = 2 x 6 = 12, C = 3 x 6 = 18, D = 4 x 6 = 24, E
    = 5 x 6 = 30, etc.
    K= 66
    I= 54
    S= 114
    S= 114
    I = 54
    N= 84
    G= 42
    E= 30
    R= 108
    + 666
    Kissinger's name equates to '666' by a simple formula.
    Kissinger is Jewish
    Kissinger is Papal adviser and premier "world statesman'
    Kissinger documented evil NWOrder leader
    So: Re- Vatican, JFK, and KISSINGER
    The question becomes-
    Would Jesus Christ allow such literal fulfillment to occur coincidentally?
    I say NO, Jesus would not.
    Therefore I am COMPELLED to believe that it is prophecy fulfillment in progress.
    The confirmation of my contention will be the public and literal reappearance of JFK
    who will take world power with Kissinger at his side.
    I urge anyone to personally study and heed the entire Revelation.
    Early in the Revelation of Jesus Christ, God promises to bless anyone who reads or hears the Revelation and heeds it.
    '...for the time is near'...'
    '....and the whole earth was amazed and followed after the
    beast...'
    wait and see....
    Call on Jesus Read and HEED His Revelation!
    The Lord once said, 'Surely, just as I have intended, so it has happened, and just as I have planned, so it will stand......'
    Isaiah 14:24
    https://imgur.com/bEnCCO3
    http://www.mosquitonet.com/~prewett/
    http://www.cwporter.com/jfksex.htm

IMO Obama is an anti Christ figure. The gay marriage law is a mockery against God's law. I think some people do not really understand equal rights under the law. I hope I am a good enough Christian to not have to see what is to come. I do believe the real anti Christ has not yet emerged. It is a good time to work on repentance and to work out our salvation. It is very interesting times we are living in.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    IMO Obama is an anti Christ figure. The gay marriage law is a mockery against God's law. I think some people do not really understand equal rights under the law. I hope I am a good enough Christian to not have to see what is to come. I do believe the real anti Christ has not yet emerged. It is a good time to work on repentance and to work out our salvation. It is very interesting times we are living in.
    Be advised "preTrib" rapture doctrine is a major false prophecy of our era

Quote Originally Posted by John Prewett View Post
    Be advised "preTrib" rapture doctrine is a major false prophecy of our era
    More false than JFK/Kissinger?
    "It's probably the biggest hoax since Big Foot!" - Mitt Romney 1-16-2012 SC Debate

I've read/heard that in Greek the letters of Nero Caesar add up to 666, and in Hebrew the letters Nero Kaiser add up to 616.
    Last edited by tfurrh; 11-20-2019 at 06:53 AM.