Thread: Congressman Speaks the Truth

Congressman Speaks the Truth

“The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

Well, hunting rifles are protected by the 2nd amendment.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by kcchiefs6465 View Post
    Thanks for voting!

+rep Massie
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Just make sure your hunting rifles dont shoot any deer that have crossed state lines, or your rifle can be taken via the Commerce Clause
    - Kim Kardashian

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Well, hunting rifles are protected by the 2nd amendment.

Massie is a $#@!ing beast.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Savage!
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

And once again I have no idea what you posted. Is posting a full link that hard?
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    And once again I have no idea what you posted. Is posting a full link that hard?
    Give me a few and I will post you links.

Been following Rep Massie for a few years..what an authentic Patriot

lol sweet bleeding baby jeebus... please tell me that's a parody account?!

Why am I not seeing your post other than the title, and on your 2nd and 3rd post nothing?

Quote Originally Posted by pao View Post
    Why am I not seeing your post other than the title, and on your 2nd and 3rd post nothing?
    You've probably got Twitter blocked via a plug-in. (Or, maybe Javascript is turned off?)

Thomas Massie is great.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by pao View Post
    Do you use Firefox? If so, you are blocking trackers and cookies which prevents Tweets from showing. Click the shield next to the address box in the browser then click Turn Off Blocking Temporarily. Page will reload and tweets now visible. Afterward, click same to re-enable blocking and carry on.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Some of us are banned from twitter....