Thread: Mob lynching is a culture in lndia.....

Mob lynching is a culture in lndia.....

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    racists!
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Let's import them here.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Stereotypes exist for a reason, culture and immigration are group functions because we can't read minds.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Let's import them here.
    Stereotypes exist for a reason, culture and immigration are group functions because we can't read minds.

''Diversity is our strength'', this is the biggest lie sold to us by the biggest Globalist Losers on the planet.

Let's import them here.
    Meet 9 Indian-origin CEOs 'ruling' the technology industry https://www.gadgetsnow.com/slideshow...t/53708176.cms

Killing in the name of the Cow.

Last edited by timosman; 09-18-2019 at 07:26 PM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Their law enforcement are extremely corrupt. So bad that the police are worse than the criminals - you'd never want them in your house, as they'd rob you right in front of your face.

...as a result, mob justice rules the day. It would be interesting to know what that man did - its possible the same thing has happened here in the US, earlier in our history.

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

Quote Originally Posted by brushfire View Post
    Their law enforcement are extremely corrupt. So bad that the police are worse than the criminals - you'd never want them in your house, as they'd rob you right in front of your face.

...as a result, mob justice rules the day. It would be interesting to know what that man did - its possible the same thing has happened here in the US, earlier in our history.
    But this is today, the horror permeating World History are numerous, what is going on today matters.

Another cultural element we don't want.

We would be losing progress to go back there.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Another cultural element we don't want.

We would be losing progress to go back there.

I have many friends in India, and I've been there quite a few times. The people I've met are very civil, kind, and moral people. Its the police you dont want here - just look at what happened during katrina. You may not want mob rule here, but give it one disaster... Let Trump take your guns and see who's a$$ you're whooping on a tree... Most people are only above this animal behavior because they have options.

Gulag Chief:

I have many friends in India, and I've been there quite a few times. The people I've met are very civil, kind, and moral people. Its the police you dont want here - just look at what happened during katrina. You may not want mob rule here, but give it one disaster... Let Trump take your guns and see who's a$$ you're whooping on a tree... Most people are only above this animal behavior because they have options.
    I'm sure there are better and worse people there but their overall culture and especially their political culture would not be good for us.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

I'm sure there are better and worse people there but their overall culture and especially their political culture would not be good for us.
    The worst part of Indian culture is their class/status awareness. Low class are expected to be subservient to upper classes, and upper classes treat the lower classes like sh!t. Even that is changing now, since IT/Tech jobs have been people's ticket out of poverty. IT is the class buster.

When I see Indians in the US - Doctors, and other high status professionals, I see the same arrogance. If I were to pick an evil I'd seen while in India (and here in the US), its this remnant of the cast system. Pure evil, and as I understand it, a product of the English.

Gulag Chief:

The worst part of Indian culture is their class/status awareness. Low class are expected to be subservient to upper classes, and upper classes treat the lower classes like sh!t. Even that is changing now, since IT/Tech jobs have been people's ticket out of poverty. IT is the class buster.

When I see Indians in the US - Doctors, and other high status professionals, I see the same arrogance. If I were to pick an evil I'd seen while in India (and here in the US), its this remnant of the cast system. Pure evil, and as I understand it, a product of the English.
    It's not a product of the English but I'm sure they encouraged it, they probably copied it and added it to their own.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

IT is the class buster.
    Let them bust the class in their own country.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It's not a product of the English but I'm sure they encouraged it, they probably copied it and added it to their own.
    I could be mistaken on its origin, of course the English have had their aristocracy - not sure of the origin, but its evil.

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Let them bust the class in their own country.
    Oh, they are. Its a big deal to get into IT. Unlike here in the US, where people are getting their basket weaving degrees, or pursuing gender studies.

As I've said probably 100 times before - your fears are already realized - the enemy you fear is domestic.

Indians, by in large, are go getters. They start their own businesses (they do the same thing in the US - i.e. gas station, 7 eleven stereotypes), and are self sustained. Obviously, most Americans are pandered to with all sorts of handouts - in India, nobody gets handouts. You are entitled to nothing.

Gulag Chief:

Nevertheless, I'm going to refrain from applying the stereotype of the sheltered, ignorant American who has no idea that "Indian" is a word encompassing dozens of different cultures, no matter how appropriate in this case.
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

Quote Originally Posted by fisharmor View Post
    Nevertheless, I'm going to refrain from applying the stereotype of the sheltered, ignorant American who has no idea that "Indian" is a word encompassing dozens of different cultures, no matter how appropriate in this case.
    As a country it has some common culture and we can't make immigration decisions based on different cultures within it.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by fisharmor View Post
    You are right, the opinions of "sheltered" people, who $#@! in the privacy of their homes should not count.