Thread: Investors/traders, what are your favourite ETFs?

Question Investors/traders, what are your favourite ETFs?

I'm considering Legg Mason Low Volatility ETF (LVHD) and Vanguard Total International (VXUS) ATM. The primary interest is growing muh wealth and diversification.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    El bumpo
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Depends on age, when you are going to need the money, is it in a retirement account or taxable savings, how often are you going to be watching this stuff and will fluctuations cause you to abandon the initial strategy? Also are you dumping a lump sum in at once that is currently in cash or is this something that you are looking to save into out of a paycheck?

If you are under the age of 92, I would probably not buy a dividend fund like your first fund.

Some things to consider. The expected returns going forward in the market will be lower than historical returns giving current valuations and the length of this run. Stocks are still the best option but worth having the right expectations. The US stock market has vastly outperformed almost every market in the world over the last decade so that will probably mean revert and your world stock fund will be a better option. Value has done horribly vs growth the last 10 years and that will probably mean revert. If you are setting up regular savings for retirement, I would just do 100% stock funds.

I would probably do something like
    1/3 Vanguard International stocks like you have
    1/3 IWM (Russell 2000 so heavily weighted to Small Caps)
    1/3 SPY
    Last edited by Krugminator2; 09-18-2019 at 02:23 PM.