Thread: A Georgia man shot and killed 3 masked teens as they tried to rob him at his home, police say

A Georgia man shot and killed 3 masked teens as they tried to rob him at his home, police say

A Georgia homeowner shot and killed three teens as they approached his residence with their faces covered, authorities said.

The masked teens -- a 15-year-old and two 16-year-olds -- approached three residents around 4 a.m. Monday at the front yard of a home just outside Conyers and tried to rob them, the Rockdale County Sheriff's Office said.

One of the would-be robbers took out a gun and fired shots at them before one of the residents returned fire, authorities said.

"The victims of the attempted robbery were all uninjured, but the three attempted robbery suspects were all shot during the exchange of gunfire and succumbed to their injuries, one on scene and two at a local hospital after being transported," the sheriff's department said in a news release.

One neighbor heard someone asking for help, he told CNN affiliate WSB.

"I heard a guy yelling for help. 'Help me, help me, I'm dying, I'm dying, help me, help me," Brian Jenkins told the station.

Another neighbor ran out to help after he heard what sounded like five shots from a handgun, he said.

"Then I heard somebody have an assault rifle," Carlos Watson told WSB. "And it was a slew of shots that came out."
    hxxps://www.cnn.com/2019/09/17/us/georgia-teen-would-be-robbers-shot/index.html

More at link but I'd give another website the traffic.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Bad decisions - at least they tagged the right party as the "victim".

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

And will be arrested in

FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

One of the would-be robbers took out a gun and fired shots at them before one of the residents returned fire
    Assuming that can be proved:

Have him fill out the police report and give him a medal.

Quote Originally Posted by jkr View Post
    And will be arrested in

Georgia is a Stand Your Ground state. If they fired first or he reasonably can show his life was threatened he is good.

ETA: Very dependent on what he said to arriving officers.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

The masked teens -- a 15-year-old and two 16-year-olds -- approached three residents around 4 a.m. Monday at the front yard of a home just outside Conyers and tried to rob them, the Rockdale County Sheriff's Office said.

One of the would-be robbers took out a gun and fired shots at them before one of the residents returned fire, authorities said.
    Everyone outside at 4 am? Hmmm. I’d guess something is wrong with the reporting.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.