Thread: Trump names finalists for national security adviser

Trump names finalists for national security adviser

Anyone want to do some digging?

President Trump on Tuesday named five finalists to replace former national security adviser John Bolton, a list that included Vice President Pence’s top aide on national security.

Speaking to reporters aboard Air Force One, Trump said the top candidates are Fred Fleitz, Bolton’s former chief of staff and a former CIA analyst; former deputy national security adviser Rick Waddell; Lisa E. Gordon-Hagerty, the undersecretary for nuclear security at the Department of Energy; Army Gen. Keith Kellogg, Pence's national security adviser; and Robert O’Brien, special envoy for hostage affairs at the State Department.

Trump offered praise for Kellogg and Waddell and called O’Brien “fantastic.”

“I love Keith Kellogg. Keith Kellogg, he’s been with me from the beginning. He’s great,” Trump said, later noting he liked Waddell “a lot.”
    https://thehill.com/policy/national-...curity-adviser

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Watch his national security adviser be someone thats not one of the finalists.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

When is the bathing suit contest part?

HB might want to tune in.
    Openly Straight Man Danke Awarded Top Rated Influencer

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Looking forward to the dance off finale, except there are always so many commercials...
    "Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."

-H. L. Mencken

All political appointees who already have government positions, 3 in the white house itself.

I bet all five are staunch non-interventionists who have a skeptical view of American activities abroad...
    "The one permanent emotion of the inferior man is fear - fear of the unknown, the complex, the inexplicable. What he wants above everything else is safety."
    H. L. Mencken