Thread: UK: Hillary Clinton used destruction of Libya to run in election - Assange on emails

Angry UK: Hillary Clinton used destruction of Libya to run in election - Assange on emails

In this video Julian Assange discusses Hillary's emails on Libya and her back and forth with Sidney Blumethal I don't care what anyone says about Trump I am so glad Hillary did not get into office. I bet the good people of Europe are glad too.

Mandatory Credit: Dartmouth Films

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I don't care what anyone says about Trump
    So I guess I'm wasting my time saying that Trump also supported the invasion of Libya...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	236205-57083-alfred-e-neuman.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	43.1 KB 
ID:	7085
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

At the crux of the matter...

...this will always be what mattered most in that election!
    Hillary Clinton blew up the world with her ignorance and arrogance - without even becoming president! The damage she's caused can never be repaired!
    Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    I don't care what anyone says about Trump I am so glad Hillary did not get into office.

Mandatory Credit: Dartmouth Films

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    So I guess I'm wasting my time saying that Trump also supported the invasion of Libya...
    I looked for a video of him saying that he was for invading Libya. He was asked by Howard Stern in 2002 if he was for the war in Iraq and he said "yea I guess so" later when saw the results he came out against it. They do having him saying that he made money with Qaddafi and "Buzz Feed" says he was for the Libyan take over. Am I supposed to believe "Buzz Feed"? I can't find anything that I would call proof that he said he would invade Libya if you can find it please add a link okay? Assange didn't mention Hillary emailing or receiving emails from Trump for consultation on invading Libya. I can't find anything on Trump having any interest or actual stake in the Libya invasion can you?

Below are some videos of Hilly testifying about her involvement in Libya and her link with Blumenthal

More evidence of the weasel acting like a seasoned politician in dodging a straight forward question. If you don't have time to watch the 1st 2mins of the video, he comes out finally admitting to his naive supporters that he was for regime change in Libya.
    Last edited by juleswin; 09-17-2019 at 10:25 AM.

I looked for a video of him saying that he was for invading Libya.

Thanks. He was not in power at the time so it does make it kinda a moot point. Is it possible that he would have handled it differently if he had been in office? Do you think he would have taken out 40,000 Libyan citizens? We will never know how it would have went down if he had been holding the reins of power. If he had been in office he might not have interfered at all but we don't really know what he would have done. Do we?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Thanks.
    No problem

I've posted that video several dozen times over the years (including before the last POTUS election) and I've noticed that it's recently gotten much harder to find. A conspiratorially minded person might conclude that Team Trump paid youtube to bump it down the list of search results, but I suppose it's because, with Trump being president, there are lot more results with keywords "Trump" and "Libya" now than there were before.

He was not in power at the time so it does make it kinda a moot point.

Are the beliefs of politicians, as expressed by their comments, moot...?

Did you vote for Trump? If so, please explain why (without referencing any statements he made before taking office, since those are moot).

Is it possible that he would have handled it differently if he had been in office?
    Is it possible that he would have acted contrary to his own public statements?

Of course, and Ron might have immediately nuked Iran upon taking office, but what's probable?

We can only go on the evidence available.

Do you think he would have taken out 40,000 Libyan citizens? We will never know how it would have went down if he had been holding the reins of power. If he had been in office he might not have interfered at all but we don't really know what he would have done. Do we?
    I think he would have carried out the same kind of intervention that he was advocating, i.e. the one that actually happened.
    Last edited by r3volution 3.0; 09-17-2019 at 06:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0
    Did you vote for Trump? If so, please explain why
    Yea, because I can't stand Hillary. I figure nobody could be worse than her. I started worry about Hillary becoming President when Bill was in his 1st term. She has always given me the creeps. Say what you will about Trump but, at least he has worked a couple of days in his life. Hillary seems to have done nothing but scam the nation and the world.

I am sure that the good people of Europe really appreciate her opening up their boarders to the Libyan and Syrian migrants. Nobody believed she would loose but a lot of people are glad she did. But this is about Julian Assange and how Hillary's emails revealed that she used the war in Libya to fund her presidential campaign. It is okay to take a thread in another direction but I would like to try to keep the topic going too.

Yea, because I can't stand Hillary. I figure nobody could be worse than her. I started worry about Hillary becoming President when Bill was in his 1st term. She has always given me the creeps. Say what you will about Trump but, at least he has worked a couple of days in his life. Hillary seems to have done nothing but scam the nation and the world.

I am sure that the good people of Europe really appreciate her opening up their boarders to the Libyan and Syrian migrants. Nobody believed she would loose but a lot of people are glad she did. But this is about Julian Assange and how Hillary's emails revealed that she used the war in Libya to fund her presidential campaign. It is okay to take a thread in another direction but I would like to try to keep the topic going too.
    So, to be clear, nothing that Trump said prior to being elected (all moot comments, on your logic) played any role in your decision to vote for him?

So, to be clear, nothing that Trump said prior to being elected (all moot comments, on your logic) played any role in your decision to vote for him?
    Nope I was strictly voting against "her". I did not really like Trump I wasn't going to vote for him. I changed my mind in the voting booth. I was going to vote for Gary. I was holding my nose when I voted for him. I still did not think he would win.

Nope I was strictly voting against "her". I did not really like Trump I wasn't going to vote for him. I changed my mind in the voting booth. I was going to vote for Gary. I was holding my nose when I voted for him. I still did not think he would win.
    Alright, at least you're consistent

Me, myself, I would tend to read what the politician in question said and form an opinion of what he is likely to do on that basis.

Alright, at least you're consistent

Me, myself, I would tend to read what the politician in question said and form an opinion of what he is likely to do on that basis.
    I absolutely did listen to him and watched all the debates. I did like the way he rattled Hillary. In the beginning I really wanted to vote for Rand but he dropped out before the primary even got to my state. I was really disappointed. I told myself go ahead and vote for Johnson although I would be holding my nose to do it. I was surprised at myself for making the decision to vote Trump.

To me it does not seem like Trump has hurt us all that bad. It appears to me that he has tremendous opposition. I hope he doesn't choke out the 2nd amendment. He does seem to have mellowed out some and occasionly he even seems humbled by the load he carries. Yes I realize he could screw us I know Hillary would have.

I don't see any awesome candidate emerging this cycle. Do you?

I absolutely did listen to him and watched all the debates. I did like the way he rattled Hillary. In the beginning I really wanted to vote for Rand but he dropped out before the primary even got to my state. I was really disappointed. I told myself go ahead and vote for Johnson although I would be holding my nose to do it. I was surprised at myself for making the decision to vote Trump.

To me it does not seem like Trump has hurt us all that bad. It appears to me that he has tremendous opposition. I hope he doesn't choke out the 2nd amendment. He does seem to have mellowed out some and occasionly he even seems humbled by the load he carries. Yes I realize he could screw us I know Hillary would have.

I don't see any awesome candidate emerging this cycle. Do you?
    Nope