Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Leftists Won’t Be Going ‘Door-To-Door’ To Take Your Guns, Because They Won’t Have To

Quote Originally Posted by Republicanguy View Post
    No you don't see it, the arms business, they make the money from all of you who own a weapon.
    As they should, they provide a valuable product.

That is the problem with getting rid of weapons in society. I wonder why they don't make money in London. Yeah, I can't own one myself.
    The problem with getting rid of weapons is that it creates a society of slaves like you.

And yes the government allowing the freedom to own, created this problem,
    Government allowed nothing, we took our GOD given rights by force from Redcoat scum and that is a solution not a problem.

that is what I am getting at, this is the irony. How do you get rid of all of them owned by the citizenry, and then the criminals, who how many will still have them? Only the police and military should have them, security for the government officials.
    You can't stop criminals from having them or government from having them, that is why the citizens need them.
    If you were going to take them from anyone it should be government, government has done more evil with them than criminals.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Democrats be like: "Its physically impossible to get rid of all illegal immigrants."

Also Democrats: "We're going to go door to door and confiscate all 400 million guns owned by 150 million people."
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Well it would be difficult to get rid of all illegals, quite right, they aren't guns, a person isn't a gun, seriously.

As for rights, the government gave you those rights, people like Adams, Washington and so on. That is the funny side of this gun argument, guns never stopped the white house being burnt down.

And no, what slave? Am I seeing shootings in my city, no. I don't read about them or see them on the news. You need to stop being paranoid, it is disturbing.

You are a lunatic with a bible. Who once again doesn't see the other side, too busy living in liberty land of delusion.

Well it would be difficult to get rid of all illegals, quite right, they aren't guns, a person isn't a gun, seriously.
    It is much easier to get rid of the invaders because they will leave on their own once you start throwing them out.

As for rights, the government gave you those rights, people like Adams, Washington and so on.
    GOD gave us those rights and we took them from those like you who tried to steal them.

That is the funny side of this gun argument, guns never stopped the white house being burnt down.
    They won that war for us.

And no, what slave? Am I seeing shootings in my city, no. I don't read about them or see them on the news. You need to stop being paranoid, it is disturbing.
    You are a slave because you have no guns and there are many shootings and stabbing and other crimes in your cities.

You are a lunatic with a bible. Who once again doesn't see the other side, too busy living in liberty land of delusion.
    You are the lunatic who lives in fantasy.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Your the one that doesn't like evidence.

Stop believing in a myth, lets face it, naughty Nevada wouldn't work out, if everybody wanted to be a delusional religious person. You'd end up with a fractured, bankrupt state, that may partly be mothballed, with the Western Shoshone taking what is left. And then that is where the problems begin with another nation within borders.

It is paranoia. The problem is, may not the issue with confiscating or giving them back to government, it is the freedom of government which made it impractical for owning a weapon in the modern world. Drugs are used, okay making them legal is an option. But then there are other problems in life that may make somebody use one since they easily available.

Then there is the businesses that profit from arms. So much for christian USA, hypocrisy and anecdotal garbage about the US being so founded on faith rules. The founders weren't overtly religious people.
    That's a lot of meaningless jibber jabber.

I'm fairly certain that you don't understand the issue.

...which is fine, the general public never does, and that's alright.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123