Thread: Dallas Man Federally Charged With Sex Trafficking HUNDREDS Of Women Across US For 7 Years

Dallas Man Federally Charged With Sex Trafficking HUNDREDS Of Women Across US For 7 Years

A Dallas man was charged Wednesday with operating a large-scale human trafficking organization. Tremont Blakemore, 40, was charged by criminal complaint with sex trafficking through force, fraud and coercion; he made his initial appearance before Magistrate Judge Rutherford Sept. 11.

According to victim statements detailed in the complaint, Blakemore — who goes by the street name “Macknificent” — may have trafficked hundreds of women across the United States between 2011 and 2018.

Blakemore allegedly cultivated an “environment of paranoia,” demanding near constant updates from the victims he forced into commercial sex and doling out severe physical punishment from those he believed were “keeping secrets,” according to the criminal complaint.
    Victims said they were required to alert Blakemore of each illicit encounter as it happened or face grotesque abuse.
    “I’m going to make an example out of someone soon,” he wrote in a group text message to victims. “I will not continue to tolerate disrespect that’s one of my biggest pet peeves.”
    Blakemore allegedly set a quota of commercial sex proceeds — generally about $1,000 or more per day — and required victims turn all earnings over to him, either in bulk cash or via money transfers. He set the rates for various commercial sex acts, and occasionally lowered victims’ rates to flood out competition.
    “We need to be bringing in 100k a week,” he told victims in another text. “Those don’t like working need day jobs.”
    To enforce the rules, Blakemore allegedly slapped, punched, choked, and kicked his victims, and occasionally burned them with cigarettes.
    After one victim expressed a desire to leave his organization and have a family, Blakemore allegedly body-slammed her into an air conditioning unit, leaving her bruised, bloodied, and with severe back injuries. The victim told agents she believed Blakemore wanted to “make an example” in front of the other victims so they’d be afraid to talk about a life outside his control.
    Blakemore allegedly appointed certain victims “group leaders” tasked with managing the trafficking organization’s business, including posting commercial sex ads online and booking women’s cross-country travel to engage in commercial sex as far away as New York and Hawaii.
    To recruit new victims, Blakemore flouted his lavish lifestyle on social media, giving the illusion that his victims were also living in luxury.
    Blakemore even encouraged women to tattoo his street name on their bodies to signal their loyalty to him.

More at: https://breaking911.com/dallas-man-f...s-for-7-years/
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Does this sorta thing happen where prostitution is legalized? Is it even still called prostitution, or just trafficking now?

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

Looks like a drug dealer.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by brushfire View Post
    Does this sorta thing happen where prostitution is legalized? Is it even still called prostitution, or just trafficking now?
    You really can’t see the difference between legal sex workers and those who do not consent?
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    You really can’t see the difference between legal sex workers and those who do not consent?
    I cant really understand who would consent to either illicit or lawful prostitution, honestly...

Keeping with the article though - did I miss where prostitutes were working against their will? Consultants working for a firm usually have their billings submitted in full to the company, and then receive their portion. Same with auto mechanics.

The term "trafficking" is not the same thing as prostitution - it implies that humans are imported from another source, and then forced into prostitution against their will (kinda like drug trafficking). What I really dont understand is why prostitution has now been relabeled as "sex trafficking". Can you?

Gulag Chief:

What a complete and utter scumbag.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

I cant really understand who would consent to either illicit or lawful prostitution, honestly...

Keeping with the article though - did I miss where prostitutes were working against their will? Consultants working for a firm usually have their billings submitted in full to the company, and then receive their portion. Same with auto mechanics.

The term "trafficking" is not the same thing as prostitution - it implies that humans are imported from another source, and then forced into prostitution against their will (kinda like drug trafficking). What I really dont understand is why prostitution has now been relabeled as "sex trafficking". Can you?
    It's like hurricanes in Fl., every one coming down the pike is the most terrible thing mankind has ever encountered.

With newz the terminology must be ramped up in order to maintain viewership..

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    It's like hurricanes in Fl., every one coming down the pike is the most terrible thing mankind has ever encountered.

With newz the terminology must be ramped up in order to maintain viewership..
    You're probably hit it on the head. Anything for clicks or views.

Gulag Chief:

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    So you missed the sentence about “force, fraud and coercion”? And the victim who wanted to leave? She was body slammed into an air conditioning unit.
    Last edited by euphemia; 09-16-2019 at 08:20 AM.
    #NashvilleStrong

Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    So you missed the sentence about “force, fraud and coercion”? And the victim who wanted to leave? She was body slammed into an air conditioning unit.
    ...and burned with cigarettes. That's my baiting remark to "You really can’t see the difference between legal sex workers and those who do not consent?"

For sure, again, I dont understand why, but it definitely fits within stereotypes for illicit prostitution. How is this any different than your typical illicit prostitution? Why is it called "trafficking" now? And how might someone unknowingly enter this kind of lifestyle?

These are comedies - I dont intend to make light of the situation, but only show how stereotypical illicit prostitution is.

I did a poor job of pointing this out - these folks are willfully participating in the whole illicit act. Slapped, burned, pleasing multiple fat and smelly men - I dont understand it, but it seems to all be part of illegal prostitution. Why people choose these conditions are beyond me, but they are choices made none the less. How is this situation anything less than stereotypical, and who turned this guy in anyway?

...Which brings me back to my question as to whether legal prostitution would displace these kinds of conditions? Why would these women not choose to work in NV? Is it the legal competition? And so, why do they also choose to call this sex trafficking - why the relabel?

Gulag Chief:

Prostitution is but one aspect of trafficking. Farming is another one. They do not participate willingly if they request to leave and are not permitted.

Your question is one that has no answer. Not a logical one, anyway. It seems to be something you like to talk about as you bring it up often.

I would suggest that *legalization* of prostitution would not be a good thing. When government gives permission for anything, it takes away money and rights. It will be regulated and taxed. There would be no privacy to the transaction.
    Last edited by euphemia; 09-16-2019 at 10:37 AM.
    #NashvilleStrong