Thread: Alex Jones Warns Beto: Keep Your Filthy Hands Off Our 2nd Amendment!

Alex Jones Warns Beto: Keep Your Filthy Hands Off Our 2nd Amendment!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Not a Big Fan of Alex Jones. But he is right on this issue!

Does Beto want a civil war? Because thats how you get a civil war.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Alex is doing an 'emergency broadcast' at 2pm CST.

Might be worth tuning in:

http://www.infowars.com/show

I think it is a lot of money for a teeshirt.

Quote Originally Posted by Warlord View Post
    Alex is doing an 'emergency broadcast' at 2pm CST.

Might be worth tuning in:

http://www.infowars.com/show
    All his broadcasts are 'emergency broadcast'....
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm not a big fan of Alex Jones but I won't dis him for rallying his people on this. Good job.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Does Beto want a civil war? Because thats how you get a civil war.
    Beto does not stand a chance, and this idea doesn't fare much better. I think the news has been giving it soooo much attention because they've been stoking belief that a civil war is a possibility for a few years now. Its been being pushed everywhere. I'm honestly sick of hearing about civil war. It ain't gonna happen even if they pass whatever crap they wanna pass.

Look at at the crap passed or taken away in the last 20, 10, or even 5 years. Look at the crap regulations. Look at the crap we have to see in the walmart check out line. Look at all the crap they say about conservatives. Look at all the crap they say about Christians. Look at our crap schools our kids have to attend and learn all the crap they want us to learn. Look at the crap people we have to hire. Look at all the crap TV shows that crap on "normal" as they push their alphabet crap. Look at the crap they take anyone who tries to get politically involved and change something. Look at the crap they took on Ron Paul. All of this crap AND NO ONE HAS COLLECTIVELY DONE ANYTHING

Civil war? I'm hardly convinced.
    Last edited by tfurrh; 09-14-2019 at 01:41 PM.
    "It's probably the biggest hoax since Big Foot!" - Mitt Romney 1-16-2012 SC Debate

I love how everyone qualifies their agreement with Jones by saying they don't like him...

haha , my friends , he is quite the buffoon , but no one has woken up more people
    around the globe than Alex Jones, he's half the reason Trump is in office and
    half the reason Ron and Rand have so many followers, every kind of censorship
    and spying that goes on is/was revealed 20 years ahead of time by Jones and Drudge,
    and labeled as cook , conspiracy theories.
    I won't list his negatives here, I've done it many times, still , all in all , Jones is millions of
    times more important than I or anyone I've ever met, he brought something bigger
    than life to the table, he is the worst and the best of all of us.
    Last edited by Stratovarious; 09-14-2019 at 06:17 PM.

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post

Do I get a discount if I mention your name when ordering?

Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    Yes, Just send the money directly to me. I'll have to ordered under my account to get you the discount.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Quote Originally Posted by tfurrh View Post
    Beto does not stand a chance, and this idea doesn't fare much better. I think the news has been giving it soooo much attention because they've been stoking belief that a civil war is a possibility for a few years now. Its been being pushed everywhere. I'm honestly sick of hearing about civil war. It ain't gonna happen even if they pass whatever crap they wanna pass.

Look at at the crap passed or taken away in the last 20, 10, or even 5 years. Look at the crap regulations. Look at the crap we have to see in the walmart check out line. Look at all the crap they say about conservatives. Look at all the crap they say about Christians. Look at our crap schools our kids have to attend and learn all the crap they want us to learn. Look at the crap people we have to hire. Look at all the crap TV shows that crap on "normal" as they push their alphabet crap. Look at the crap they take anyone who tries to get politically involved and change something. Look at the crap they took on Ron Paul. All of this crap AND NO ONE HAS COLLECTIVELY DONE ANYTHING

Civil war? I'm hardly convinced.
    Wanting a civil war was wishful thinking on my part. I know theres no way we're actually going to have one. Americans have become too brainwashed and pussified to do anything.
    Last edited by Anti Globalist; 09-14-2019 at 04:13 PM.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Wanting a civil war was wishful thinking on my part. I know theres no way we're actually going to have one. Americans have become too brainwashed and pussified to do anything.
    Never say never.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Yes, Just send the money directly to me. I'll have to ordered under my account to get you the discount.
    I'd like to go ahead and order a dozen, xx mediums, I can send you a strap of hundreds, which is
    10,000. I don't know how much my order total is , so you can just send back the change ok... thanks...
    I just overnight fedexd' .

Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    You get a free sample of dick pills with your shirt.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.