Thread: IL-Thousands of preserved fetal remains found on property of deceased abortion doctor

Exclamation IL-Thousands of preserved fetal remains found on property of deceased abortion doctor

Thousands of preserved fetal remains found on property of deceased Will County doctor

https://wgntv.com/2019/09/13/thousan...county-doctor/

POSTED 7:24 PM, SEPTEMBER 13, 2019, BY WGN WEB DESK, UPDATED AT 09:40PM, SEPTEMBER 13, 2019

WILL COUNTY, Ill. — Will County authorities are conducting an investigation after thousands of preserved fetal remains were found on the property of a deceased doctor.

According to the Will County Sheriff’s Office, the attorney for Dr. Ulrich Klopfer’s family contacted them on Thursday informing them of the discovery of 2,246 medically preserved fetal remains.

The attorney said the remains were found while going through Klopfer’s property and contacted the coroner to request proper removal.

Sheriff’s detectives, Crime Scene Investigators and representatives from the coroner’s office arrived at the address and took possession of the remains.

Authorities said there is no evidence that any medical procedures were conducted at the property.

WSBT in South Bend reports Kloper used to practice at the Women's Pavilion in South Bend.

His medical license was suspended in 2015 after he was accused of failing to report an abortion on a 13-year-old girl.

The Sheriff’s office said the family is cooperating fully with this investigation.

Klopfer passed away on September 3, 2019.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 09-14-2019 at 01:55 AM.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ugh. The cult of death runs wide and deep. This is a sign of a very sick society.
    "The Patriarch"

Illinois ghouls . Spreading filth to Indiana . Been going on since before the civil war.
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Illinois ghouls . Spreading filth to Indiana . Been going on since before the civil war.
    That filth needs to stay in Illinois.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Doesnt seem unusual to me - I bet there are some unimaginable horrors happening with these babies. What kind of person aborts babies to begin with?

You couldnt force me to do that.

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

#nochildbornalive
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

And pointing out that Kermit Gosnell did the same thing. These people are serial killers, preserving trophies.

If you have not seen Gosnell or Unplanned, please do. Both are available on Prime Video.
    #NashvilleStrong

Did he perform that many murders on the record or is this evidence of hidden activity?
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    https://twitter.com/AG_Conservative/...10764202930178

https://twitter.com/scrowder/status/1172746170176851969

https://twitter.com/johnnycy89/statu...69764043218949

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Average Number of Deaths Per Day in the US
    Abortion – 1,778
    Heart Disease – 1,773
    Cancer – 1,641
    Medical Error – 685
    Accidents – 401
    Stroke – 401
    Alzheimer’s – 332
    Diabetes – 228
    Flu – 150
    Suicide – 128
    Opiods – 118
    Total Gun Deaths – 100 (including suicide – 60. Gang relate -26, Justified – 4, Accidental -3)
    Drunk Driving – 28
    Underage Drinking – 11
    Teen Texting while Driving – 8
    Gun homicides other than gang related - 7
    All rifles - 1
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Klopfer, who used to perform abortions in Indiana, once performed abortions on a 10-year-old girl and a 13-year-old girl.

Klopfer testified during a hearing triggered by a complaint filed by the Indiana Attorney General’s Office and told those present that he performed an abortion on a 10-year-old girl who was raped by her uncle.
    He said he let the girl go home with her parents, who were aware of the rape but did not want the uncle prosecuted.
    Several members of the Indiana Medical Licensing Board brought it up in the final discussion before they took Klopfer’s license in 2016, reported the South Bend Tribune.
    Board members also said they were disturbed that Klopfer didn’t give pain medication to all women, only automatically to those under the age of 16 and then to adults who could pay him extra money. When he did give the medication to women, his staff weren’t qualified to follow best practices for the drugs.
    Besides the 10-year-old, the board found that Klopfer failed to report a second abortion on a girl under the age of 14. Klopfer originally stopped performing abortions in Fort Wayne in 2014 when he failed to meet the county’s laws, and the last of his three clinics closed in 2015.

The St. Joseph County Prosecutor’s Office brought a misdemeanor charge against Klopfer in 2014 for allegedly failing to properly report an abortion performed on a 13-year-old who was raped.
    Indiana law requires such an abortion to be reported within three days.
    The charge was eventually dismissed by prosecutors. Klopfer agreed to pay fees and other court costs, perform 24 hours of community service, and not commit a crime for a year.

According to a 1978 Chicago Sun-Times report (pdf), Dr. Ming Kow Hah and Klopfer would compete to see who could perform abortions the fastest while working at the Chicago Loop Mediclinic in the 1970s.
    “When Hah is here, Klopfer really zips,” a nurse said at the time. “Hah marks the patients on his leg, and if Klopfer sees that Hah’s got a leg full, he goes like wildfire to catch up.”
    “They compete to see who can get the most patients done,” another nurse added. “They’ll ask each other, ‘How many have you done?’ or they’ll ask the staff how many the other guy has done.”
    “Klopfer would be having a cup of coffee and be on his last sip when he’d jump up and say, ‘I’d better get going or Hah will have the whole recovery room full,” the ex-Loop nurse said.
    Hah was accused of performing abortions without anesthetic, which was “a sadistic approach to medicine,” gynecologist Dr. David Zbaraz told the paper.
    Hah lost his license in 1992 and had his license revoked in at least one other state. His license was suspended multiple times.
    Rep. Jackie Walorski (R-Ind.) said in a 2017 letter (pdf) to the state health commissioner that state records showed “annual abortions have dropped nearly 50 percent since Dr. Ulrich Klopfer’s South Bend abortion facility was terminated for committing health and safety violations in 2015.”
    “Furthermore, the annual abortion rate for Indiana as a whole has dropped for eight consecutive years,” she added.

Pro-life groups reacted to the findings of the fetal remains at Klopfer’s home.
    “We are horrified by the reports of over 2,000 fetal remains being found on the property of Dr. Ulrich Klopfer, a man who operated abortion facilities in Gary, South Bend, and Fort Wayne,” Mike Fichter, president of Indiana Right to Life, said in a statement.
    “These sickening reports underscore why the abortion industry must be held to the highest scrutiny. We are calling on Indiana authorities to join in the investigation to determine if these fetal remains have any connection to abortion operations, or personnel, in Indiana.”
    Former Planned Parenthood director Abby Johnson said that the findings highlighted the darkness of the industry.
    “This abortion doctor died not long ago … and look what they found,” she said in a statement.
    “Evil always hides secrets, and there is nothing more evil than abortion.”

More at: https://www.theepochtimes.com/doctor...d_3081762.html

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Pete Buttigieg Renewed Support for Abortion Clinic Headed by Klopfer Staff

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...-staff-member/

DR. SUSAN BERRY 16 Sep 2019

Pete Buttigieg, mayor of South Bend, Indiana, doubled down in August on his support for an abortion clinic that listed as its proposed administrator a staff member of deceased abortionist Ulrich “George” Klopfer, in whose home thousands of unborn babies were found recently.

The South Bend Tribune reported in October 2017 that Liam Morley, an employee for several years at the Klopfer abortion clinic known as The Women’s Pavilion, was listed as the proposed administrator of the new Whole Woman’s Health Alliance clinic that had applied for a license to perform drug-induced abortions in South Bend.

Rep. Jim Banks, a Republican from Indiana, tweeted the history of Buttigieg’s opposition to a pro-life pregnancy center slated to open next door to the “direct descendant to Ulrich Klopfer’s house of horrors”.

The Tribune noted that, in August 2016, Morley identified herself to its reporter as director of the Pro Choice South Bend group:

Morley said at the time that Pro Choice South Bend, which provides community outreach for women seeking abortions, was not directly involved in efforts to launch another clinic.

The Tribune on Friday placed numerous phone calls and e-mails and left messages seeking comment from Pro Choice South Bend, but no one from the group responded. Morley could not be reached for comment.

According to the report, the South Bend area had not had an abortion clinic since November 2015 when notorious abortionist Klopfer ended his appeal of the state’s decision to revoke his medical license amid numerous violations of health and safety standards.

Klopfer’s abortion clinics in Fort Wayne and Gary had also been shut down.

In December 2017, Granger family physician Dr. Laura McGuire expressed concerns about the former South Bend abortion clinic.

“We know that there is an organization here that has the same kind of profile as Dr. Klopfer wanting to come back in our town,” she said, reported WSBT News.

However, in August, Chris Meagher, Buttigieg’s national press secretary, said, “The mayor is deeply concerned by what he views as a new and extreme assault on Roe v. Wade in legislatures across the country,” reported the Chicago Tribune.

Meagher added the current 2020 Democrat presidential contender “believes that the truly radical idea in this debate and around abortion care is one of banning abortion outright.”

“The South Bend clinic would be the only one for a radius of several counties,” Meagher continued. “It is a restriction on a woman’s right if she is low-income, or doesn’t have a vehicle, and she has to visit multiple times, but the clinic is dozens of miles away.”

In April 2018, Buttigieg created a firestorm when he vetoed a decision made by the South Bend Common Council to allow a pro-life pregnancy center, the Women’s Care Center, to open next door to Whole Woman’s Health.

According to the news report, Buttigieg said his decision to veto the decision was made based on his beliefs of what was best for the neighborhood.

“Issues on the legality or morality of abortion are dramatically beyond my paygrade as a mayor,” Buttigieg said. “I don’t think it would be responsible to situate two groups, literally right next to each other, in a neighborhood, that have diametrically opposed views on the most divisive social issue of our time.”

Whole Woman’s Health Alliance praised Buttigieg’s decision.

“Today, we applaud Mayor Pete Buttigieg for standing up for what is right and putting women and families of South Bend first,” the group said in a statement. “This veto shows that he is listening to the community and ensuring access to quality health care is available.”

However, University of Notre Dame president the Rev. John I. Jenkins, who serves on the pro-life Women’s Care Center board, said he was “saddened” by the veto.

“Far from enhancing the harmony of the neighborhood, it divides our community and diminishes opportunities for vulnerable women to have a real choice,” Jenkins said.

As the Washington Free Beacon reported, the pro-life Women’s Care Center ultimately opened across the street from its originally proposed location.

Whole Woman’s Health of South Bend has been providing abortions without a license since June due to a federal judge’s preliminary injunction, reported the Chicago Tribune, but its trial over the final license is scheduled to begin in August 2020.

The abortion provider has called the state’s insistence that it meet the requirement of “reputable and responsible character” as “politically motivated” and “medically unnecessary.”

In 2015, Klopfer’s medical license was suspended after he allegedly failed to report an abortion performed on a 13-year-old girl.

The remains of 2,246 unborn babies were found inside Klopfer’s Will County, Illinois home. Klopfer passed away on September 3.

Serial killers like to keep trophies.

#nochildbornalive
    #NashvilleStrong

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Did he perform that many murders on the record or is this evidence of hidden activity?
    He's was either deranged, selling parts on the black market, or both. There's no reasonable, lawful explanation for why he would have such things at his residence.
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm View Post
    He's was either deranged, selling parts on the black market, or both. There's no reasonable, lawful explanation for why he would have such things at his residence.
    He had to be either insane or a believer in black magic because the preserved parts aren't useful and he didn't seem to be cutting them up for parts.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Yesterday, the Allen County Right to Life held a press conference outside the Fort Wayne, Indiana, abortion facility previously owned and operated by the now-deceased Urich George Klopfer. During the half-hour media outreach, the speakers demanded an investigation into the circumstances surrounding the discovery of the remains of thousands of aborted babies at Klopfer’s northern Illinois home. By day’s end, Indiana’s attorney general confirmed in a statement to The Federalist that a full investigation will be forthcoming, while the White House announced a call for a separate federal investigation.

More at: https://thefederalist.com/2019/09/17...-baby-remains/

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Flashback:

The Los Angeles fetus disposal scandal was the 1982 discovery of over 16,000 aborted fetuses being improperly stored at Malvin Weisberg's Woodland Hills, California, home and the ensuing legal battle regarding their disposal. It was called a "national tragedy" by the then-president Ronald Reagan and inspired a song by pop singer Pat Boone, with the fetuses finally buried in 1985. No criminal charges were filed against any of the parties involved.[1] Weisberg had stored the specimens properly but had not disposed of them due to financial difficulties.[1]

More at: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Los_An...sposal_scandal

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

More baby corpses found ‘disintegrating’ in dead abortionist’s car

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/mo...na-abortionist

DOLTON, Illinois, October 10, 2019 (LifeSiteNews) – Even more remains of aborted children have been found in property belonging to the late abortionist Ulrich Klopfer, law enforcement officials announced Wednesday.

Klopfer died on September 3 at age 75. For decades he was an abortionist at The Women’s Pavilion in South Bend, Indiana until his medical license was suspended in 2016 for a history of violations including failure to report the rape of a 13-year-old girl.

The Sheriff’s Office of Will County, Illinois (where Klopfer had a home) announced last month that a Klopfer family attorney had notified the county coroner’s office “that while going through the doctor’s personal property they discovered what appeared to be fetal remains and requested that the Will County Coroner’s Office provide proper removal.” Authorities subsequently found and removed “2,246 medically preserved fetal remains.”

On Wednesday, the Will County Sheriff's Office announced the discovery of even more fetal remains in the trunk of a car owned by Klopfer, the Kane County Chronicle reports. The remains were found when family members met with police to examine several vehicles Klopfer had in storage.

Deputy Chief Dan Jungles estimated that the remains represented 50 aborted babies, but cautioned that an exact number was “hard to determine” thanks to the remains “disintegrating” in the cardboard boxes in which they were stored.

Illinois and Indiana officials are working together to investigate this latest discovery. “Our objective, ultimately, is to resolve this with respect and dignity for the remains and it would anticipate that we would add any additional new remains to the mix,” Indiana Attorney General Curtis Hill said, WSBT reports.

"We don't want to see fetal remains discarded like so much trash by the side of the road,” he added. “Imagine, if you will, if we discovered 2,246 remains of adults who were deceased in some type of preservation fluid. Everyone would be freaking out.”

Pro-lifers have observed that the story underscores the violence of abortion and the relative lack of scrutiny the abortion industry enjoys in many states. In particular, it has potential ramifications for pro-abortion Democrat presidential candidate Pete Buttigieg, who as mayor of South Bend, Indiana defended other scandal-plagued abortion centers in the area. After several days of silence, Buttigieg said the discovery of the first group of bodies was “disturbing” but shouldn’t “get caught up in politics at a time when women need access to healthcare.”

Following the discovery of the additional aborted babies, Dr. Monica Migliorino Miller, author of Abandoned: The Untold Story of the Abortion Wars and director of Citizens for a Pro-Life Society, released the following statement:

Every day in America approximately 3,000 unborn children are killed in abortion facilities across the land. Unwanted in life, they are treated as so much rubbish in death, their bodies the refuse of choice to be disposed. How ironic though, that it is not the killing of the unborn we find shocking, but rather the fact that the abortionist who put them to death kept the bodies in his house. This is what the public finds gruesome and abhorrent – rather than the actual killing of the babies themselves. But perhaps because Ulrich Klopfer lived with the dead unborn, and the shocking volume of those killed by abortion all found in a place one calls “home” is what it takes to uncover the sordid quality and unjust action that is legalized abortion. Somehow now abortion just doesn’t seem so right, so moral, so justified, simply a constitutional right to be protected. And now, Oct. 7, 2019 more aborted babies have been discovered in the gated lot of a business in Dolton, Ill. where Ulrich stored his expensive cars. The babies were found in the trunk of one of his Mercedes-Benz[es]. The death count just seems to grow – and with these grizzly Klopfer-discoveries no one can deny that abortion kills actual human beings – their bodies hidden away and now disturbingly brought to light.

It seems apparent that abortionist Klopfer was stockpiling these aborted children, for reasons we yet do not know, though one can speculate. How odd, too, that it took Klopfer’s own death to reveal the secret deaths of these unborn children, whose existence until now remained a dark secret within his own home. And now that their hidden bodies have come to light we have a chance to at least give them the respect owed to them as fellow members of the human family – a honorable, dignified, and ceremonious burial. Their remains must not be simply dumped; their bodies cremated in some act of practical disposition and buried in an unmarked grave or worse incinerated as mere medical waste. Pro-life groups stand ready to bury them. The last work of mercy, to bury the dead, will thus become the first work of mercy these unwanted children will ever know.

Dang. Downstate Illinois has a lot of catching up to do in the retaining of non-viable tissue mass business. Yesterday, the local NPR affiliate reported on the latest state-of-the-art abortuary being constructed downstate and the ignorant deplorable protesters who are opposing its construction.

XNN

https://news.stlpublicradio.org/post...linic#stream/0
    "They sell us the president the same way they sell us our clothes and our cars. They sell us every thing from youth to religion the same time they sell us our wars. I want to know who the men in the shadows are. I want to hear somebody asking them why. They can be counted on to tell us who our enemies are but theyre never the ones to fight or to die." - Jackson Browne Lives In The Balance