Thread: [VIDEO] Nigel Farage interviewed by ITV

[VIDEO] Nigel Farage interviewed by ITV

https://twitter.com/GranadaReports/s...62684979699712

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    FAO Zippy, he addresses the Norway question and the fact that he does have other policies because you keep saying his party is a single issue party which its not.

Prime Minister Boris Johnson said Saturday he was making a "huge amount of progress" towards a Brexit deal with the EU, in an interview in which he compared Britain to the Incredible Hulk."It's going to take a lot of work between now and October 17" when EU leaders gather for their final summit before Britain's scheduled exit from the bloc, he told the Mail on Sunday newspaper.
    "But I'm going to go to that summit and I'm going to get a deal, I'm very confident. And if we don't get a deal then we'll come out on October 31."
    His comments came ahead of talks with European Commission chief Jean-Claude Juncker and the EU's chief Brexit negotiator, Michel Barnier, in Luxembourg on Monday.
    In an odd analogy, Johnson compared Britain to the comic book character Hulk.
    "The madder Hulk gets, the stronger Hulk gets and he always escaped, no matter how tightly bound in he seemed to be -- and that is the case for this country," he said.
    "We will come out on October 31 and we will get it done, believe me."

Johnson wants to renegotiate the terms struck by his predecessor, Theresa May, which were rejected by parliament -- but EU leaders insist the deal is the best on offer.
    The main sticking point is the so-called backstop plan to keep open Britain's border with Ireland, which could keep Britain tied to EU trade rules long after Brexit.
    "When I got this job everybody was saying there can be absolutely no change to the withdrawal agreement," Johnson said.
    "They have already moved off that and, as you know, there's a very, very good conversation going on about how to address the issues of the Northern Irish border.
    "A huge amount of progress is being made."

More at: https://news.yahoo.com/uk-pm-claims-...003530532.html
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankindÖitís people I canít stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment