Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Democrat debate tonight in Houston on ABC

Quote Originally Posted by pao View Post
    Because she is against the neocon foreign policy agenda.
    Exactly. Regardless of the party, perceived outsiders will always be marginalized.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Do you people actually watch Democrat debates?

I can't imagine wanting to do that.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Superfluous Man View Post
    Do you people actually watch Democrat debates?

I can't imagine wanting to do that.
    If I could stomach the appalling treatment given to Ron Paul during idiotic Republican debates, I can stomach watching Democrat ones. Party lines are an illusion. Aside from a few issues that Republicans and Democrats are like night and day on, they're basically just two sides of the same coin. I'd say that Republicans are typically the lesser evil (especially since the Democrats decided to stop being anti-war), but a lesser evil is still evil.

Heck, sometimes I even agree with certain talking points. I've long agreed with Tulsi Gabbard's comment, for example, that thirty to sixty second answers to questions are a joke. She still doesn't have my vote, but I can still be civil enough to hear her out and look for common ground. Also debate rules suck. You know that the RNC was trying to screw Ron Paul over at every second they could with their various rules.

Ron Paul also apparently watches them.

That Biden answer on black communities was brutal. Holy cow. That was worse than when RP asked McCain about the PPT.

And everyone should start calling "Beto" by his real name. Robert Francis O'Rourke, the Irish Catholic. By using their fake names you're supporting their fake narratives.
    Last edited by devil21; 09-13-2019 at 11:04 AM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

I watched snippets of the debate on youtube and they were interesting, especially Mr O'Rourke. He made some interesting points on the AR-15's.

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    That Biden answer on black communities was brutal. Holy cow. That as worse than when RP asked McCain about the PPT.

And everyone should start calling "Beto" by his real name. Robert Francis O'Rourke, the Irish Catholic. By using their fake names you're supporting their fake narratives.
    If Beto wants that instead of Robert, that is how he wants to be called.

Quote Originally Posted by Republicanguy View Post
    If Beto wants that instead of Robert, that is how he wants to be called.
    Good for him. I won't call him that, though. He's Robert Francis O'Rourke, the Irish Catholic.

Regarding Robert Francis O'Rourke's comment about rifle buybacks, what he's suggesting is no different than the gold "confiscation" of 1933. That 1933 event was a business deal, since the metals were paid for by the government, not confiscated without compensation. No one was ever prosecuted for failing to turn in their gold since no one can force you into a contractual business arrangement. Same would apply to any rifle buyback "law".
    Last edited by devil21; 09-13-2019 at 11:08 AM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

The point is, no guns. If an Ar-15 is bad, nobody needs a pistol. They are both just as bad, but one is much more deadlier according to him, and what those who deal with the woulds would say.

The point is, no guns. If an Ar-15 is bad, nobody needs a pistol. They are both just as bad, but one is much more deadlier according to him, and what those who deal with the woulds would say.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Yeah, and your people didn't even defend the capital when it was invaded, so much for the 2nd Amendment. Ya Bastard!

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yeah, and your people didn't even defend the capital when it was invaded, so much for the 2nd Amendment. Ya Bastard!
    You don't know anything about strategy.
    We won:

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

It is the truth, the gun never stopped washing DC being invaded. A gun is just another need for a insecure man to run around with, then leading to stupid men or women with them. No guns!

It is the truth, the gun never stopped washing DC being invaded. A gun is just another need for a insecure man to run around with, then leading to stupid men or women with them. No guns!
    We won both wars and you losers lost.

You are a slave because you are debarred arms and you wish to have company in your misery.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

No guns, butt head.

No guns, butt head.
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Republicanguy again.
    "The Patriarch"

No guns, butt head.
    Not for slaves like you.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

"I know the urge to arm yourself, because that’s what I did. I was trained in firearms. When I walked to the hospital when my husband was sick, I carried a concealed weapon. I made the determination that if somebody was going to try to take me out I was going to take them with me."

Diane Feinstein, 1995

Perfect example with what is wrong with US society.

"I know the urge to arm yourself, because that’s what I did. I was trained in firearms. When I walked to the hospital when my husband was sick, I carried a concealed weapon. I made the determination that if somebody was going to try to take me out I was going to take them with me."

Diane Feinstein, 1995

Perfect example with what is wrong with US society.
    Yes, tyrants like her want guns for themselves and to enslave the rest of us by disarming us.
    They want to make our society like yours, slave.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    LOL what is the difference, everybody will justify their gun arrangement. Get rid of them. Stop being paranoid.

LOL what is the difference, everybody will justify their gun arrangement. Get rid of them. Stop being paranoid.
    You are giving us good reason to be paranoid.
    Gun control doesn't even stop gun crime and it certainly doesn't reduce crime and murders with other weapons so the only reason you could be so interested in taking guns is to enslave and murder us, history makes that clear.

Go and tell your masters that you have failed, slave, hopefully they won't beat you too much.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

No you idiot, my country has no gun battles.

Justify the shooting of the Democrat politician in 2011? The Kids killed, all just mental people.

Guns aren't necessary, Americans need to put the wild west attitude away, it meant well in the beginning, there wasn't any other option.

No you idiot, my country has no gun battles.

Justify the shooting of the Democrat politician in 2011? The Kids killed, all just mental people.

Guns aren't necessary, Americans need to put the wild west attitude away, it meant well in the beginning, there wasn't any other option.
    Your country is full of murders with knives and all sorts of other weapons, almost all gun crime in America takes place in areas with draconian gun laws and gun laws never reduce crime.

Slaves should not talk about things they don't understand.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Ban Alcohol and drinking will stop.

Would be difficult to ban drinking, people need it for their enjoyment, and the tough lives people live, ask an American, they nearly all do this.

Guns are unnecessary. I could never imagine all the countries of the world having access to guns, it will be bad. Murder rates may not be that high in the states, but they are high enough, it is ignorant and one sided to somehow think having a restricted gun zone is the cause.

Everybody here likes their guns myths, paranoia, and so on. You people can't let go. O'Rourke made interesting points in the debate.

Would be difficult to ban drinking, people need it for their enjoyment, and the tough lives people live, ask an American, they nearly all do this.

Guns are unnecessary. I could never imagine all the countries of the world having access to guns, it will be bad. Murder rates may not be that high in the states, but they are high enough, it is ignorant and one sided to somehow think having a restricted gun zone is the cause.

Everybody here likes their guns myths, paranoia, and so on. You people can't let go. O'Rourke made interesting points in the debate.
    You just want your victims disarmed, more guns=less crime governmental or civilian.

You are wasting your time, slave.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Republicanguy again.

Covered.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    That Biden answer on black communities was brutal. Holy cow. That was worse than when RP asked McCain about the PPT.

You can bet that none of those loser democrats never lived anywhere near rough communities. They just want their support.

Guns are unnecessary
    Try walking in a none white community in Detroit and see if that statement holds up.

Everybody here likes their guns myths, paranoia, and so on.

People like O'Rourke have armed goons as security. They had never lived anywhere near black communities.
    Your a lefty
    Last edited by AngryCanadian; 09-15-2019 at 01:55 PM.

That is being racist? Are all those places like that, or just ghettos where the N word or the other n word gets used.

Hilarious Donald Trump talks about the Democratic Debate. The Funniest Clip.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12