Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Downtown Minneapolis During Daytime

Downtown Minneapolis During Daytime

Getting close to home. Had a couple of my cars gone through at 3:30am two weeks ago by two guys in hoodies (I suspect Nigerians).

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=CO6H8_1568249235

Robbery victims targeted for cellphones, beaten in downtown Minneapolis
    The Minneapolis Police Department has arrested more than a dozen suspects involved in crime ring that focused on robbing cellphones from intoxicated people and then beating the victims.

According to a report provided by Minneapolis police spokesperson John Elder, a three-day sweep conducted two weeks ago ended with police arresting 16 people between the ages of 13 and 25. The suspects are seen on surveillance video punching, kicking and riding over one man with a bike.

The robberies occurred near Hennepin, First and Second avenues, between Third and Sixth streets, and happened between 10 p.m. and 3 a.m.

The suspects were mostly boys and men, with a female sometimes present. They would "finesse" the victim — looking for an easy target, such as someone who was intoxicated and alone, looking at their cellphone at times. Elder said half of the assailants are juveniles.

One of the incidents happened on Aug. 3 near Target Field. According to the criminal complaint, the footage shows approxiamtely 12 males attempting to take a cellphone from a male victim, viciously beating him. The suspects are seen ripping the vicitim's shoes and pants off and then going through his pockets. The victim is noted to be punched and kicked in the head several times throughout the altercation. At one point, the complaint states the victim is thrown to the ground — left motionless — then repeatedly jumped on, hit with planting pots and ridden over with a bicycle. Once police arrive, the victim and all suspects involved are gone.

Then on Sept. 6, after further investigation, officers recognized one of the assailants from the video and arrested him. He is identified as Boris Likuwa Lusumbo, 20. The video shows Lusumbo running toward the victim along with other attackers after the victim was struck by another attacker. He was seen picking up something off the ground that the victim dropped and walked away with it. Lusumbo admitted it was him in the video to police. He has been charged with first-degree aggravated robbery and faces up to 20 years in prison for the crime, if convicted.https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=CO6H8_1568249235
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    So you are thinking nigerians or somalis and not Hmong ? You need a bumper sticker that says you do not own a phone. How much are they getting from stolen phones ? I pd 20 bucks for mine years ago. Slackers need to get a job.Where I live they would get gunned down with buckshot .
    Last edited by oyarde; 09-12-2019 at 01:49 PM.
    Do something Danke

The bike ride @2:30 was epic.

So if this was white gangs beating blacks half to death it would then be racist?

And how many black victims did these apes beat half to death, uh , none?

Yea we need more third world thugs.

Plus: FK the author of this story for using the euphemism; 'Altercation' fk him to hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Stratovarious View Post
    So if this was white gangs beating blacks half to death it would then be racist?

And how many black victims did these apes beat half to death, uh , none?

Yea we need more third world thugs.

Plus: FK the author of this story for using the euphemism; 'Altercation' fk him to hell.
    And a couple of other ones, they are increasing:

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    And a couple of other ones, they are increasing:

Deportations are in order , after they serve 20 years in prison.

Well armed and practiced victims tend to put a decisive end to this kind of $#@! in a damned hurry.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Getting close to home. Had a couple of my cars gone through at 3:30am two weeks ago by two guys in hoodies (I suspect Nigerians).

I didn't realize you live out that way, eyes open....

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    Well armed and practiced victims tend to put a decisive end to this kind of $#@! in a damned hurry.
    Yeah, this reminds me to keep an extra magazine in my pocket.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    Yeah, this reminds me to keep an extra magazine in my pocket.
    I have three , maybe I should go to a half dozen.
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by Stratovarious View Post
    I didn't realize you live out that way, eyes open....
    Ya, not planning on staying much longer.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

You still going to Windsor Canada ?
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    So you are thinking nigerians or somalis and not Hmong ? You need a bumper sticker that says you do not own a phone. How much are they getting from stolen phones ? I pd 20 bucks for mine years ago. Slackers need to get a job.Where I live they would get gunned down with buckshot .
    Hmong around here are upstanding citizens. They would never act like this. Strong community. Anti-communist. Strong on the second amendment. Catholics, although your opinion may vary on this sect of Christianity, they have their own church.

That said this victim has a terrible situational awareness. Quit fingering your fone and watch what is going on around you FFS. Fully half of them should have been laying their bleeding out.

You still going to Windsor Canada ?
    I think I'll sell my land to the local Injuns here, they can have it back.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

I already sold most of your land to shareholders . Not sure if you need to check with them . I do not recall there being any Danke Removal Act so you are free to stay . If it makes you feel any better I did not get a lot for it .
    Do something Danke

I already sold most of your land to shareholders . Not sure if you need to check with them . I do not recall there being any Danke Removal Act so you are free to stay . If it makes you feel any better I did not get a lot for it .
    With ownership, comes responsibility, a foreign concept to your people. But they can begin to mowing my lawn.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    No cops? No security? No decent humans anywhere near?

Was waiting for a flammable liquid to come out so they could set him on fire.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

With ownership, comes responsibility, a foreign concept to your people. But they can begin to mowing my lawn.
    Ya any complaints go to the shareholders . 1505 West Broadway Ave , Minneapolis . They can probably get you an appt .
    Last edited by oyarde; 09-12-2019 at 05:15 PM.
    Do something Danke

Good.

So when you see 10, 15, 20 people hanging about , looking like they all know each other,
    from the same scum pond, ya think ?
    Yea, go the other direction, you don't see Whites don't hanging around in little monkey packs, these thugs
    are not good at one on one, they are opportunistic cowards that feel big when they
    outnumber you 20 to one.
    All should avoid sanctuary and handout states that would have our country handed over to the
    lowest bidders.

If asses like these push Americans far enough, they will be hanging from light poles, all of them.

@Danke , I checked around , there is a house for sale with about four acres just down the road from my cottage in the woods . Nice home , nice garage and small outbuilding , probably could be bought around 190K. It is on a state hwy about 7 miles from I 65 . Probably about 54 miles southeast of Indianapolis and about twenty miles to Bloomington .
    Do something Danke

@Danke , I checked around , there is a house for sale with about four acres just down the road from my cottage in the woods . Nice home , nice garage and small outbuilding , probably could be bought around 190K. It is on a state hwy about 7 miles from I 65 . Probably about 54 miles southeast of Indianapolis and about twenty miles to Bloomington .

I don't think I can own land on a reservation, but thanks for thinking about me. Unless there is a clause where you can co-sign?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

I don't think I can own land on a reservation, but thanks for thinking about me. Unless there is a clause where you can co-sign?
    He can make you a blood brother, unless you faint at the sight of blood.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

This is private property . Belongs to an annoying midget kentuckian that I banished to the other side of the next county . It has a few acres across the road for sale too , maybe another 5 .
    Do something Danke

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Better hurry before the Nigerians take it from you.

But seriously, you got to shoot people who commit these sort of crimes. Follow them home, pull them out and publicly execute them. Every once in a while, people need to be reminded in a very gruesome way why you should not get involved with deviant behaviour. Its not that I think robbery should carry a death sentence but the nonchalant way these kids did the robbery tells me that they maybe psychopaths and they need to be excised from the general population.

Boris Likuwa Lusumbo
    LOL - White boy got all the diversity he could ever want and then some.

...Never Relax.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Thanks Obama!

No seriously.... this was Obama's plan. Taking Africans and Middle Easterners and putting them in the whitest cities he could find on purpose. Nevermind putting them somewhere like New York or LA or somewhere they might actually fit in.
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

I think this news would have gone in a different direction had the white person pulled out a weapon and killed a bunch of them. The white guy if he shot more than one or two would probably be facing hate and murder charges.

I wonder if the victim is a liberal soy boy who worships diversity...
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Ryan
    In Washington you can see them everywhere: the Parasites and baby Stalins sucking the life out of a once-great nation.

City people-city problems.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast