Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Swedish Rapper from Nigeria Calls For White People to be Shot

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    I've heard quite a few white people opine that rappers should be shot, or conversely, that they themselves would like to be shot rather than exposed to rap.
    I have too.

I've also heard of the people saying those kinds things being "deplatformed," vehemently denounced and vilified by the media, and cited as a justification for more laws and state power to eliminate thought-crime. At the same time, media ("social" and "mainstream"), academics, politicians, etc. emit nary a peep about the kinds of things being said by Conable et al. Indeed, not only do they decline to object, some of them actively approve and participate with similar rhetoric, and are widely praised or defended for doing so. (And it sure as hell ain't because "free speech.")

What Conable said, in and of itself, is insignificant. He's just a boorishly braying jackass.

What is significant is which kinds of boorish jackasseries are being systematically demonized and which are not - and why ...

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    ... Unclench man. You'll live longer.
    fo, you'll live longer.
    Last edited by Stratovarious; 09-13-2019 at 02:25 PM.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    Does this fall under freedom of speech? Are we critical because we do not like the genre or presenter? If it were a die hard great rock & roll band singing lyrics about Satan or death or ? would that be okay? Didn't Jimmie Hendrix have a song about shooting someone that was glamorized for years? What about the

As POTUS Trump and White House senior leadership showed America and Sweden recently, such music genre should not be judged in a traditional conservative way:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post6835311

This reminds me of the Type O Negative song, "Kill All the White People". Before a bunch of people get their panties in a bunch, the band wrote this as a joke.

- ML

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Landon View Post
    This reminds me of the Type O Negative song, "Kill All the White People". Before a bunch of people get their panties in a bunch, the band wrote this as a joke.

- ML
    I think its OK to joke about killing white people if you yourself is white. Borat can make a joke about throwing the jews down the well but I dount he would get away with saying the same thing about black people. Add to it the fact that he made it in a black only app. You make that joke in this climate and I don't blame anyone who takes the threat seriously.
    You can maintain power over people, as long as you give them something. Rob a man of everything, and that man will no longer be in your power. Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Trust principles; not people.
    My Che avatar is my unique way of giving a big middle finger to the, the neocons, the globalists, imperialists and most importantly to the left and right political establishment who hate his guts till this day. My admiration for him ends where his anti imperialist pro communism ideology starts.

In a probably futile attempt to lighten things up and inject a little levity:

I've heard quite a few white people opine that rappers should be shot, or conversely, that they themselves would like to be shot rather than exposed to rap.

Carry on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stratovarious View Post
    How do you bring levity to a story about someone that calls for the murder of people because
    of their Skin Color?

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to CCTelander again.

Temporary Ban

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Related
    Yoots, Sweden

In the full video, you will see the Arabs harass A$AP's crew for about 8 minutes, and are repeatedly warned to stop following them.

It all started when one of the Arabs bumped into one of A$AP's crew, and pulled his headphones off himself, said they were broken, and demanded compensation for them.

In a probably futile attempt to lighten things up and inject a little levity:

Carry on.
    Looks like this was just humor.
    In this day and age, even MAGA's FLOTUS is a fan of rap music:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfbV3CCE9ak

Related

Trump Just Hired the Guy He Sent to Free Rapper A$AP Rocky as His New National Security Adviser

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12