Thread: Scott Presler & friends to clean up LA homeless camp, help veterans staying there

Scott Presler & friends to clean up LA homeless camp, help veterans staying there

The group is planning a clean up at a homeless camp in LA and to help the veterans who've been living there.
    "More details to come soon."

https://twitter.com/ScottPresler/sta...15285263642624

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Will he return every week to help keep it cleaned up?

Trump will take care of it: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...-in-California

https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...potential-site

Trump officials tour empty California FAA facility as potential site to relocate homeless: report

A California facility once used by the Federal Aviation Administration was toured by a team of Trump administration officials searching for sites to relocate the state’s homeless population, The Washington Post reported Wednesday.

The Post, citing three government officials who spoke on the condition of anonymity, reports the facility that was toured is located in or near Los Angeles.

One official told the paper that President Trump, who is expected to visit California on Tuesday and Wednesday, said there were discussions about an announcement related to the homelessness problem in the state next week. A second official told the paper that a decision is not currently scheduled for the trip.

A White House spokesperson was not immediately available for comment to The Hill Wednesday night.

The development comes a day after the Post reported that Trump directed officials to crack down on homelessness in California and discussed relocating homeless people into government-backed facilities.

A White House official confirmed to The Hill Tuesday that there is a team in California for fact finding and learning more about the issue.

White House spokesman Judd Deere told The Hill in a statement that Trump "has directed his team to ... develop a range of policy options for consideration to deal with this tragedy."

Alex Comisar, a spokesperson for Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti (D), told The Hill in a statement that the city welcomes the administration and looks forward to "showing them our work to confront this humanitarian emergency.”
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 09-12-2019 at 10:45 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    The quality seems to have dropped significantly since I came here, I guess you get what you pay for.
    "There is always a tweet. That has become accepted fact in the Trump presidency: For every pronouncement the President makes, there is at least one tweet from his past that directly contradicts his current view." -CNN

I am Zippy and I approve of this post. But you don't have to.

They do not have trash disposal in LA ?
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    They do not have trash disposal in LA ?
    The homeless don’t do laundry, so they get clean clothes from a charity, discard old clothes into a pile somewhere.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul
    They are what they hate.” - B4L

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The homeless don’t do laundry, so they get clean clothes from a charity, discard old clothes into a pile somewhere.
    Ya , but can they be trained to use a dumpster or trash can ?
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Ya , but can they be trained to use a dumpster or trash can ?
    No. Untrainability is a common trait that results in them being homeless in the first place.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul
    They are what they hate.” - B4L

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

At least people are trying to do something about it. Politicians in California couldn't care less.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    People > Government
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.